Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mAYIwho.png

Time to make a bowazon?

McB1x25.png

4th Sur, 2 to go.

Decided to take a break from LK since in the last 700 runs I've found a total of 2 Mals from the 6 chests. So, I took ARGH out for a single spin through the game (Baal, Pindle, AT, Pit, Countess and Andariel). Got a nice Shaftstop from Baal, but the others dropped nothing. However on the way down to visit the Countess this dropped

1668392944784.png

I've kept up the p8 Stoney Tomb runs with fira, my Fire Ball Sorc. About 40% of the way to level 93 now. I didn't keep an accurate count, but I think it was 25-30 runs to fill up 4/10 of the experience bar. So, it won't take too much longer to get the next level up. These runs still haven't given me anything on my wishlist, but I did find a Pally Combat Skills skiller, a second IK Maul, a second Nat's Armor (if you're listening, RNGesus, it's Nat's Helm that I want!), and a few useful small charms.

Another day, another round of Stoney Tomb runs. I figured I'd just do enough to fill one more chunk of the exp bar and then move along to something else. I was only a couple runs away from my goal when this dropped and I got a bit side-tracked:

IMG_0438.JPGIMG_0437.JPG

Another set complete! 😎 So I switched over to my Poison Necro to try out a full Trang-Oul's set for a quick run through The Pit. Something dropped an Eth 5os Berserker Axe. Pretty nifty! I guess I'll be making myself a 'Death' runeword whenever I luck into finding another Vex rune :unsure:

IMG_0436.JPGIMG_0435.JPG

I had 2-3 sessions of Pindle and LK running with nothing useful dropping. Then in the last 2 sessions:

4h1EFrQ.png

SJYBUBa.png

8yptixD.png

That's the 5th Sur right there. I'm missing one more for my fist Enigma in my D2R only project (I have one in my forward project, ofc). I will then use Enigma to lvl (and MF) a Hammerdin in Chaos Sanctuary to eventually respec him as a Smiter. My goal right now is to farm Uber Tristam for torches. A trapsin will be my key-runner as I find her very safe to defeat Nihlatak in /p7, and she will use the Enigma too. I'd probably need an Infinity too for her, so that's 2 more Bers. And another one to make a Chains of Honor for the smiter. I guess I'll need to farm a lot more LK unless I get a lucky drop from Pindle and/or CS while leveling my paladin. I could try to do Trav with my Blizzsorc, as I have Guardian Angel and Kira's Guardian to protect my merc, but I doubt I can be more efficient there.

I feel a bit underwhelmed by Vex/Ohm drops at this point. I already have HotO and a good CtA, so I have no immediate use for them. Ohm is just half a Lo for me at this moment unless I go for Exile for my future Smiter, but I'm missing a good base anyway (eth vortex shield with high resists, right?). Likewise I'm yet to find a 5os phase blade (o cube one up) to make Grief for him. I guess I'll need to run some cows with low MF to get some bases and perhaps get lucky with rune drops. I'd like to upgrade the armor of my mercs to a Fortitude too, I have a 763 def eth Hellforge Plate lying around that could work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High