Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look @BBS_Agonistes they exist!

uSe1yRb.png

I'll put that to good use:

KazaTDP.png

Grailer, and a useful one! Terrorized Andy doesn't let me down. She also throw me a couple of Mara's.

MRTegtk.png

And a random CtA roll, too...

Qp1ynJr.png

Besides finding my first Sunder charm (Cold) I found a very nice casting ring

1676781879164.png

and a self-found Grailer for me

1676781948917.png

Which raises a minor issue for me. I decided to start a Baal grail - A grail of just level 99 items. However, with TZs Baal is no longer the only level 99 character. So while Baal didn't drop it I'm going to add it to my 99 grail.

@bill_n_opus unfortunately, there are a number of indicators that I'm around the bend :ROFLMAO: I set the Baal grail goal when I decided to take ARGH to 99 and realized that I would be running Baal a lot. It would help break the boredom and probably take another 10 years! Currently, it's at 230 items or about 45%.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: snickersnack
A most likely item from a most unlikely source. Damn thing spawned Eth tho, so I cant even use it :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot035.jpg

Code:
Biggin's Bonnet
Cap
Defense: 21
Durability: 7 of 7
Required Level: 3
Unidentified
Item Level: 82
Fingerprint: 0xbc522be7
+15 to Life
+15 to Mana
+30% Enhanced Damage
+30 to Attack Rating
+14 Defense
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

hey, found some decent runes today.

Screenshot074.png

also popped a Lo somewhere, a Mal and and Ist. All in a few hours. Not bad

The bad news? Died once during a Terrorized run running into an amped fanat pack of those big fcukers demon dudes. Lost a bit of xp when I was close to 96. I did not attempt to retrieve my body lol.

I spent an even amount of time running through various TZs and alvl 85 areas with my Bowazons and Bone Necro today without much to show for it except the EXP. Then I decided to cap off the evening with one pass through Glacial Trail / Drifter Cavern with my Fire Ball Sorc, and I scored the Black Cleft Sunder GC:

D0957874-D10B-46E8-9196-1CB7BC871A42.jpeg

I spent an even amount of time running through various TZs and alvl 85 areas with my Bowazons and Bone Necro today without much to show for it except the EXP. Then I decided to cap off the evening with one pass through Glacial Trail / Drifter Cavern with my Fire Ball Sorc, and I scored the Black Cleft Sunder GC:

View attachment 85779
Is this the first one posted in this thread? And are these rarer than the others? I noticed someone else saying they had all of them but this one, and I'm in the same boat: multiples of everything but zero of these. Probably just RNG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High