Banana members

Re: Banana members

lol wow... you act like im trying to recruit people to idle in the banana channel. i only stopped idling in banana because everyone else did.

and yes i agree with you that tppk'ers and such suck, and none of that is in op azm either. i have played with just about everyone who idles that channel (a ton, there was like 40 ppl in the chan at once during today) and none of them have displayed any negative behavior like the kind you are describing.

i mean, idling and talking to funbob's afk bo barb is fun and all...but most of the time i enjoy having a large player base to chat/baal with.

and dont take this as me talking down about banana, i still love banana, and if some activity starts up again i will be back.

Common X I am always on durning the weekend and i didn't find you at all lol. Apparently you get on whit an account i don't know or you were not on for more the the 3 hours I slept per night lol.
I tend to find that Banana is idle durning the week because most of the player have other things to be doing. I usually try to get on for a couple hours a night but am currently on the ptr which i am not amazed with btw. I see the most people at like either 11pm est or the weekends :)

can I come back to banana's channel if 1.13 drops? Ihad a lot of good contacts 1 yr ago before I quit.

lol wow... you act like im trying to recruit people to idle in the banana channel. i only stopped idling in banana because everyone else did.

and yes i agree with you that tppk'ers and such suck, and none of that is in op azm either. i have played with just about everyone who idles that channel (a ton, there was like 40 ppl in the chan at once during today) and none of them have displayed any negative behavior like the kind you are describing.

i mean, idling and talking to funbob's afk bo barb is fun and all...but most of the time i enjoy having a large player base to chat/baal with.

and dont take this as me talking down about banana, i still love banana, and if some activity starts up again i will be back.

Banana's activity fluctuates greatly. It could be packed tomorrow, but probably not.

As for Op Azm, it's iffy. I know plenty of people that game there, but I also know plenty of people that game there and use hacks. Just saying.

hopefully not till the summer time so i can nerd it out for like 24+ hours straight

you hardly need summer to nerd it out :crazyeyes:

Yeah, I shouldnt throw stones in glass houses. :girly:

Since the patch (beta) has hit, I cant recall seeing our channel bot at all :scratchchin:

Ive gamed some in azm (baal runs and helping), Ive not run into any tppk type activity there, but many of them do use hax. I know "chillage" recently hit 99 and his screen shot showing this has hax evident in it.

oh .. HAI!

I don't really understand the concept of hacks. Doesn't that make the game easier (something we are always trying to avoid) I mean who wants to play an easy game?
I would think like hacks that make the really really hard would be fun lol. but like map hacking and and the rest of them seem retarded. I mean "I want to find the quickest way to baal so I use a map hack" To me the fin is getting there, maybe i am old fashioned but i like the process of getting to the goal. I mean i always find it more fun lol maybe i am just crazy though :p

I hope to high heaven the patch comes out before summer or else i am gonna be mad crazy lol. I would love to see it hit in like the next month but i seriously doubt seeing that happen lol. I guess as it get's closer we will ehare more about the cta and esu runs :)

I would love to see it hit in like the next month but i seriously doubt seeing that happen lol. I guess as it get's closer we will ehare more about the cta and esu runs :)

They said end of april once, but did not mention the year :scratchchin:

Today Microsoft Windows decided to automatically restart my computer to install updates while I was at work. This happens from time to time, the result is always the same. My computer restarts, but the bot nobody is around to reconnect the bot.

When I got home from work I hit the 'connect' button and noticed this.

[7:19:24 PM] [BNET] Login successful.
[7:19:24 PM] [BNET] Logged on as xbananax.
[7:19:24 PM] -- Joined channel: op xbananax --
[7:19:24 PM] -- xbananax has acquired ops.
[7:19:24 PM] Account Created: 12/11/2007, 23:55:28 (Battle.net time)
[7:19:24 PM] Last Logon: 1/23/2010, 03:13:13 (Battle.net time)
[7:19:24 PM] Last Logoff: 1/23/2010, 01:11:32 (Battle.net time)
[7:19:24 PM] Time Logged: 666 days, 23 hours, 25 minutes and 59 seconds

Yes, the Banana bot is 666 days old today! Everyone have a beer to celebrate!

-hps

P.S. It's actually WAY older than this, but the account was left to expire once (over 90 days), so the counter was reset.

Hello all.
I'm new to HC. I play uswest sc usually. I got a couple decent charaters there. (lvl 91 sorc, 86 pally.) The few times that I have tried my hand at HC, I was tppked, so I kinda gave up on HC. When I was browsing around the site, i hear about banana, I thought I might want to give HC anther go.

As for me, I am not a hacker, nor do I hack or tppk. I can bearly turn on a computer, much less know how to do something like write a hacking program. I do mule and hardly ever play untwinked, but that is the extent of my "shady" play.

If you don't mind, I would like to hang out in banana and maybe get to know some people. I will help with what ever I can, but since I play US west, I am starting from nothing.

*Rasaakeast

sorry if this has been covered recently by anybody, but im particularily lazy at the moment...

that said, I'm currently in UK but moving back to canada in about a month, anybody got any experience with playing from the UK on USEAST is it fine or too laggy? not too concerned about people being alseep when im online cos that will be resolved soon!

:thumbsup:

Just installed Diablo II again, starting up in normal. If anyone would like to join me, feel free to shoot me a message.

*Morbid. (with a period)

I'll be on at 4:45 Central, so if you feel like waiting awhile I'll join you as I already got my nec killed.

*RabidEwok

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High