Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still running just about 100 degrees in Arizona. I live here so I get a free pass to the christian heaven as I have already spent too much time in weather's version of hell here in "sunny" AZ.

Still, all in all .... better here than a Minnesota winter.

gogo canadian winters :p lol im half freezing here alredy :) and why sodas 4 minors dredd? y not water???? o wait i am a minor... haha nvm get sprite

nicro tower said:
and why sodas 4 minors dredd? y not water????
Come on now. You have to let the minors have something good to drink. Water's so plain tasting.

Evrae Altana said:
Come on now. You have to let the minors have something good to drink. Water's so plain tasting.

What if it's funny tasting water? I hear Smirnoff makes special water for the youngsters...

quietus said:
What if it's funny tasting water? I hear Smirnoff makes special water for the youngsters...
What are they putting in the water to make it funny tasting?

Evrae Altana said:
What are they putting in the water to make it funny tasting?
dead clowns.

:) lol ahhh food poisoning from clowns... *dieing of echoli(or however u spell that)*"Heeelppp...."

Man, you guys sure do spam alot...*insert something random*

Hey look! Its Kirby, and he's doing the Kirby Dance!

<(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> v(^.^)^ ^(^.^)v v(^.^)v ^(^.^)^

Evrae Altana said:
I happen to find water delicious. Of course that's after I mix it with soda and sugar...

TurbulentTurtle said:
Of course that's after I mix it with soda and sugar...
Your body must love you for that.

* waves at Z *

i see you up there. :wave:

I know! It's already Sunday night! I always feel so depressed on Sunday nights, knowing that school is just a night's sleep away....

*Walks into new OT thread* (that hasn't yet been named or hosted by her)

*Takes a look around*

*See's 'good ol' corner spot'*

*Waves for a martini*

... Oh crap! I've got school tomorrow morning!!

*Throws an soj on the table*

*Jumps onto Mecha Tama-chan and flys off into the sky with rapid velocity*

Our clever ploy has worked- the spanking-new OT thread is sucking new ppl into our distorted world. We'll either soon have converts clamoring for their very own clones (sucks to be you, I hear the cloning machine got "soda" spilled on it and is.... malfunctioning), or they won't be able to handle it and the mermaids will be well fed.

Also, I hate ppl going to state run colleges because they get tomorrow off. Boo going to a Catholic college that doesn't celebrate Jewish holidays. Boo verily.

Edit- Qbi, your new tar is freaking me out a bit. It's strangely hypnotic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High