Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evrae Altana said:
There's only two seasons where I live: nice and warm, and really nice and warm. :cloud9:
If that's for you, then it is only cool and damp, and really cool and damp.

* insert clever post here *
:jig:

It's my favorite time of year and you guys call it "Meh" ... figures.

Pretty trees, less sunlight (so better mood for me), cool enough at night that a toasty fire and a brandy make a nice combination, my favorite holiday (and the only one I celebrate with any enthusiasm) is fast approaching, and I can sleep with the windows open because it's not baking or freezing outside (this is Minnesota, we get the worst of both worlds). I love Meh.

superdave said:
* insert clever post here *

* insert clever retort here *

Dredd said:

* insert clever rebuttal to dredd's retorted retort of my clever post here *

superdave said:
* insert clever rebuttal to dredd's retorted retort of my clever post here *

* insert intelligent, witty (but sensitive) and long reply - with many quotes - here *

* insert EDIT lamenting about how awesome relationships would be if they were this simple here + appropriate smiley *

* inserts clever redhead here to cheer up dredd. *

Mmmm ... what better way to end the day.

Oh that I were a glove upon that hand,
That I might touch her cheek.
:heart:

Or mebbe that thar robe. I mean ... dost thou verily ... ah forget it.

Oh were I a robe upon those shoulders;
That I might touch her
... hmmm, that almost works.

Dredd said:
It's my favorite time of year and you guys call it "Meh" ... figures.

Pretty trees, less sunlight (so better mood for me), cool enough at night that a toasty fire and a brandy make a nice combination, my favorite holiday (and the only one I celebrate with any enthusiasm) is fast approaching, and I can sleep with the windows open because it's not baking or freezing outside (this is Minnesota, we get the worst of both worlds). I love Meh.

We used to have the worst of both worlds here in North Carolina... Stupid hot summers, and artic winters with waist deep snow... I haven't seen a really good snow since I lived in New York... There hasn't been one here in about six years now... :undecided:

Meh has got to be the best of everything for me though... All that Dredd said, and then some! I can't wait for Halloween!!! :jig:

Still working on my costume... Almost done now... :evil:

*Insert a random post that can't seem to stay on track, thus isn't really a retort of any kind. Infact, just ignore it.*

*Requiem_Death

hummm this looks new...

since i hardly ever O/T, this will likely be my only post in this thread - so i should probably post something with a somewhat sentimental value

("\';;'/")

a vampire!

Not so much new as the newest incarnation of the best spamfest ever (outside the whole of the OTF anyways).

I am almost positive that sentence would make no sense whatsoever to an outsider...

Cannon Fodder said:
Not so much new as the newest incarnation of the best spamfest ever (outside the whole of the OTF anyways).

I am almost positive that sentence would make no sense whatsoever to an outsider...

Less, even.

You know, this OT thread should go on tour. You know, visit a different OT thread in each forum every day. Liven them up a bit.

We could have a whole chorus of redheads, irrelevent nonsense and general mayhem.

More voddy? Thanks.

Thyiad said:
You know, this OT thread should go on tour. You know, visit a different OT thread in each forum every day. Liven them up a bit.

We could have a whole chorus of redheads, irrelevent nonsense and general mayhem.

More voddy? Thanks.

better stay away from the one that starts with "pal" and ends with "ly".

superdave said:
You couldn't go there anyhow. Heav just closed the Pally OT...again.

superdave said:
Actually, I was kind of thinking ... Anywhere more dead than the Necro OT ... :shocked:

Evrae Altana said:
You couldn't go there anyhow. Heav just closed the Pally OT...again.
blame housewares. :wink3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High