Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am the luckiest man in the word...
You're letting her engrish get to you! Snap out of it man!

You're letting her engrish get to you! Snap out of it man!

i refuse to proofread correspondence with someone who speaks the engrish language.

Shoulda used mine or Z's. That woulda sent up a whole buncha different flags, lol.

Good job on the cloning machine you tards. I knew nothing good could come out of cloning me.

Look what I :spotted: logging into the forums today.

For those of you with poor eyesight, it's a picture of my logging in, and seeing me already on the index list. :confused2:

Shoulda used mine or Z's. That woulda sent up a whole buncha different flags, lol.

i don't have a picture of you girls...send some and i will use them in my next email when i spring my sex change operation on her.

i don't have a picture of you girls...send some and i will use them in my next email when i spring my sex change operation on her.
I thought you had Z's, and you found the one i posted from way back ago.

EVERYONE OFF THE BRIDGE!! Nothing can save us now!!

I never did like any of the captains of that show.

No that's a lie, Patrick Stewart has a captain's voice. I liked him, but then again I've only seen 6 episodes of Next Generation.

I thought you had Z's, and you found the one i posted from way back ago.
the bathing suit one? or the costume one? you never did tell me what girl you were....no i just said i had Z's to creep her out.

Ohhh.... I see.
What!? Really!? Holy crap, I made a promise i'd only post 2 pictures on this forum. Now it sounds like it's up to about.... 5!? :shocked:
dayyyymn...

Ohhh.... I see.
What!? Really!? Holy crap, I made a promise i'd only post 2 pictures on this forum. Now it sounds like it's up to about.... 5!? :shocked:
dayyyymn...
you mean there are more posted?

/scavenger hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High