Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make a potion that does 20 damage per second via 3 different elements over 30 seconds. That's 60 * 30 = 1800 damage. Add in the fact that I cast -100% magic res, then -100% poison res....that's gonna do ~5400 damage over 30 seconds. Find me a spell that can do that much and I'll convert.

arnt alchemists mages???
every time plays on his vanilla mage, he makes all these killer spells and pots

I can make a potion that does 20 damage per second via 3 different elements over 30 seconds. That's 60 * 30 = 1800 damage. Add in the fact that I cast -100% magic res, then -100% poison res....that's gonna do ~5400 damage over 30 seconds. Find me a spell that can do that much and I'll convert.

[highlight][size=+25]The above quote brought to you by YAHOO.COM[/size][/highlight]

[highlight][SIZE=+25]The above quote brought to you by YAHOO.COM[/SIZE][/highlight]
Too much to drink? Yahoo could never bring up such a detailed quote. You'd pull up sites about donkeys and cookies if you searched for Oblivion...terrible...terrible.

I'd also like to point out that Google now supports Yahoo mail, so there is utterly no reason to use Yahoo. Die, Satan, die.

EDIT: I just searched for "Oblivion" on yahoo.com. Not only was it one of the most traumatic experiences of my life, but this is what it returned. Please, people, learn from my mistakes. Use Google.

eodrinkl???
lol oblivion is awesome... psb then immolation... lol kills urself

EDIT: I just searched for "Oblivion" on yahoo.com. Not only was it one of the most traumatic experiences of my life, but this is what it returned. Please, people, learn from my mistakes. Use Google.

O RLY? Looks like a search for "donkey" to me.

Try this, kid.

dont think ive ever howled in the community thread sooo.....

Awooooooo!!!

awooooooooo!!! rite on kiba!!
lol wolves are awesome!

and y would any1 need to hurt and heal themselves at the same time?

necro tower said:
awooooooooo!!! rite on kiba!!
lol wolves are awesome!

and y would any1 need to hurt and heal themselves at the same time?

Awrooooo! =P

emo? emos hurt themselves for attention and then heal or sumtin its silly too me.

yah emo people , mainly the new generation of kids in there 15-17's are turning into little emo freaks!

Think of like a weaker version of goth except emo kids love attention so much they will bodily harm themselves for attention via cuttin/scratching wrist to show there freinds etc , oh and myspace is there home turf.

ash how long did you last when you started playin d2 again for that lil while? =)

Ash Housewares said:
two days I think

you lent me items? do you want them?

nah its ok keep the items, but if you come outa retirement again lemme know and il have more gear you can have lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High