Autumn/Winter '06 OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[exile];5057643 said:
Ah yes. Now I remember why I stopped playing. I was doing the Ghost House quest and it glitched up or something, the guy who sold it to me wouldn't acknowledge that I had bought it, or something like that. I didn't feel like restarting.

What is this duplication trick? If I'm in really desperate need of items I'll just do the additem code thing.

i dont think i should tell you cos id be advertising cheating... but it involves a whole bunch of items falling out in front of u... lol i love it when i drop like 1k+ steel girders(mod) on a guards head and he keeps on walking... so unrealistic

[exile];5057643 said:
Ah yes. Now I remember why I stopped playing. I was doing the Ghost House quest and it glitched up or something, the guy who sold it to me wouldn't acknowledge that I had bought it, or something like that. I didn't feel like restarting.

What is this duplication trick? If I'm in really desperate need of items I'll just do the additem code thing.

huh... you went to the imperial city and talked to him?

i dont think i should tell you cos id be advertising cheating... but it involves a whole bunch of items falling out in front of u... lol i love it when i drop like 1k+ steel girders(mod) on a guards head and he keeps on walking... so unrealistic

I never tried it, they patched it before I gave it a shot

I did get unlimited gold by murdering some dude and looting him repeatedly

lol it still works i believe... or mebe just that my friend never patched it... he just used mods to correct some glitches lol... ive never used it to get rich off of though.. its just funny watching stuff fall on people XD

Did you try resting? If you rest for a long enough period of time it re-loads the map. That might do it. So could entering a shop/house/Guard-tower.

The problem I have is that the game is too easy. Even if I turn it up to the higest difficulty I 1-hit most enemies with my -100% magic res/ -100 poison res/ poisoned-arrow-shot combos. Alchemy was pure and simple the best addition to the game.

P.S.: Any of you guys know what the hell the advantage of the Master perk for the Sneak skill does? I didn't notice any improvement from any BS "Ignores Defense".

They tried to make 12 too much like an MMO, and this "license" system just pisses me off. It's like your characters are too retarded to know how to put on clothes.

Oh I didn't say the game or the comic was stupid.
I'm actually quite enjoying it. ^^

hehehehe, I love VG cats. They are my 2nd favorite online comic.

hahahaha, What have I started? :laugh:

Waaaaaaaay to many bloody icons on that WoW screen.

Every time I look at WoW screenies I get lost in all the buttons.

I didn't like Morrowind all that much, but Oblivion fixed everything I didn't like, the questing is much more organized and I can find all the info I need without the hassle

I played Morrowind for a few hours, couldn't stand it. Huge beautiful vistas (vistae?) with absolutely nothing in them...

who would want a doll that crapped? :rolleyes:

Apparently someone.

Not like good old Ultima VII... take that, Lord British! That'll teach you to knock up the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High