Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

@d2lover I just want to state that your screenshots always bring a smile to my face. For some reason, the fact that altarnate language versions exist makes me smile. Not that I know any german, but it still makes me happy to see.

Reactions: Zyr and d2lover
@d2lover I have worn Twitch all through NM will only a few resurections required because I forgot to change it. Duriel's Shell is a good choice at clvl41 or Treachery at clvl43 (depending on the base). At clvl53 you can use and Insight Thresher, although I rarely equip it this early - IIRC you need Duriel's for this.

Did you decide to monitor these items before or after they dropped? I think that is of the highest importance. We often look at the outliers and say "what are the odds of that happening" (e.g. rolling 5 sixes out of 10 on a die) - but since it has already happened when we formulate the quesiton (or rather, since we formulate the question based on this happening), the odds for it is 100%.

So this is probably mostly superstition (or whatever the scientific name for the appropriate bias is). That said, drops in D2 are hardly truely random, so there might still be something to it. :)
Just after they started dropping :p

@art_vandelay It's my shorthand for Todesfaelle Flamme :whistle: Developed from when I was a kid and didn't have the time to fully read the names of items lol. Thus, Toadflamme!

1.07 Valk is mainly for a PvP trapper, I wouldn’t use one PvM. For PvM I just go for the 65FCR breakpoint.

PvP depends on what claws you have. The only other way to hit 102 FCF without Valk and with claws is Griffons. But you need to Cham it, so you need 45IAS on the primary claw.

For a W/S setup with Fade and 102FCR, you need 20FCR and 2os.

If you are generally looking at Assassin circlets, depending on build:
20 FCR
+2 Skills
Resists
2os
Mana / Life / Stats etc.

I assume you mean Visionary? Generally or for an assassin?
It could be interesting, but it would be after the 2os in the list above for me, maybe even at the bottom. It is going to be for a Ghost / Hybrid. Ghost will probably go 1.07 Shako, Hybrid needs +Skills more than AR.

Reactions: d2lover
I plan to use this on a bladefury assa (freshly gambled):

Code:
Bone Horn
Coronet
Defense: 30
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0x5adad42b
Item Level: 96
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+113 to Attack Rating
6% Life stolen per hit
+19 to Dexterity
Lightning Resist +38%
Attacker Takes Damage of 7

would have traded the dextery for manaleech, but you don't get to choose haha

socket probably an Um rune

Is a 3s/30 frw tiara/diadem good in PvM?

on a physical bowzone with FA for immunes (one could argue that Magearrow out of all could work as well)

armor would be fortitude, so no teleport

I'm asking because 1.07 Valkery Wing offers 30 frw and 45 ias (with socket) and is arguably easier to get. it loses 80 ed but on the other hand it has fhr (don't know if that's neccessary in pvm).

inventory would be resis first to cap out and then 1.07 max charms

Also, does a decked out Bowie need knockback or not?

and is it ok to craft heavy bracers or even vampirebracers or should I only use chaingloves?

Here is Diablo 1 in Swedish:
Not sure if they got swedish translation for all the items as well.

I havent looked into it much, but it would be interesting to see if they translated the whole game, or just tacked on some voice acting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kartongen
Stanna en stund och lyssna...

The voice acting and intonation in general makes me wince and smile at the same time.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High