Anything Goes D2 Lounge!

queenEm

Mar 14, 2020
So in NM I ran into the perfect LK map. Or 99% perfect (a third cluster of houses would of course be possible) But why did it have to happen in NM??? Useless. And this is my char named Infinity who I plan to run until I get a specific runeword. (Guess which one...)

Attachments

• LK NM Infinity.jpg
    LK NM Infinity.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Zyr

art_vandelay

Mar 16, 2020
Never happened in the history of D2. With all the thousands of people rerolling LK maps like crazy something like this would have been found years ago :D

Reactions: Skezla

Rawness

Mar 30, 2021
Its not really a perfect map since you have to tele between them. I once found one where i found a camp, that just went from one to the other, right by the waypoint. I have a picture of it somewhere, but it was insane. Edit: Actually not as insane as I remembered it. I think if you could have things line up horisontally it would be better but idk.

Attachments

• Desktop_Screenshot_2020.10.24_-_07.12.08.32.png
    Desktop_Screenshot_2020.10.24_-_07.12.08.32.png
    745.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Luhkoh

Mar 13, 2020
USA
I've had the horizontal stack and the vertical stack (like rawness's map) before and they both are pretty much just as fast as this map. But I think this map I had a long time ago is probably the best possible.
D0gjLom.png

In my experience, lk maps aren't terrible to roll. Just tele in a circle around the wp and if you dont see any campfires/huts of the correct shape, just s/e immediately. If there is a campfire tile adjacent to wp, then tele in a circle around that tile and s/e if no second campfire tile. Don't settle for anything except two adjacent campfire tiles where one is also adjacent to wp. Can churn through maps super fast that way.

Nona

Jan 13, 2021
I just found a magic +3 Druid summoning +20 strength circlet type helm. I never play druids so wasn’t sure if this would be worth putting sockets into or not? I would guess uniques probably beat this...

May 27, 2020
Sanctuary
Unless someone is doing a magic-only Summoner Druid and also trades.... I imagine Lazurk would be the only one who cares to have it.
But, you never know, and if you use GoMule then it's not like it'll be taking up enough stash space to matter.

In other news, I was saving this for his Guardian thread but he died so.... might as well share this here!

I was playing Vanilla/SSF/Single Pass/HC/Rares, Magic. White only/etc...

My willpower was tested.
8nbM5eG.jpg

XgTV0KW.jpg

4K09l3Q.jpg

LgIvYvm.jpg

KsMZAEV.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jocular

Rawness

Mar 30, 2021
Oh is there a "Item i found today" type of thread somewhere? i have been looking around a bit, but havent found it. Just to be one on diabloii. I like posting some of the higher tier stuff that I get somewhere, so if there isnt one someone should make a thread like that.

Nona

Jan 13, 2021
I am lvling my witchyzon and wondering what the best option is for socketing my riphook with. I am planning on upgrading to blade bow. I have seen shael and %ED/max dmg jewels recommended so far. Ideas?

saracen85

May 1, 2020
I am lvling my witchyzon and wondering what the best option is for socketing my riphook with. I am planning on upgrading to blade bow. I have seen shael and %ED/max dmg jewels recommended so far. Ideas?
Why are you upgrading your Riphook when you're a Witchyzon?

IMO just wait out the 8 levels until you equip WWS and move on from there. Riphook is already at -40 weapon speed while WWS is weapon speed 0 with 2 open sockets. So any speed increments to Riphook may affect gear choices once you upgrade to WWS.

Nona

Jan 13, 2021
Why are you upgrading your Riphook when you're a Witchyzon?

IMO just wait out the 8 levels until you equip WWS and move on from there. Riphook is already at -40 weapon speed while WWS is weapon speed 0 with 2 open sockets. So any speed increments to Riphook may affect gear choices once you upgrade to WWS.
Sorry I meant medusa-zon!! (I thought they were the same thing :giggle:) Riphook or silence is my endgame plan (no runes for silence at the moment)

saracen85

May 1, 2020
@Nona

If that's the case, I'd vote for the damage jewel (or Nef if you don't have any source of KB).

Reason being that you don't want to widen the ias gap between your 2 intended endgame weapons (Riphook's current -40WSM vs Silence's -10WSM). So, when you do make the switch, it wouldn't result in a massive overhaul in your other gear.

Nona

Jan 13, 2021
@Nona

If that's the case, I'd vote for the damage jewel (or Nef if you don't have any source of KB).

Reason being that you don't want to widen the ias gap between your 2 intended endgame weapons (Riphook's current -40WSM vs Silence's -10WSM). So, when you do make the switch, it wouldn't result in a massive overhaul in your other gear.
Great thanks!

Reactions: saracen85