Amazon Tourney -- CANZON vs USZON 4

Xenon[KoA] said:
Is this the same thing as the untwinked east in the otBox?
kinda confused :s

I so bored tho.. so whisper/pm when u wanna play.
yes...we are using this thread now...i am going to have a short nap...how long will you be up tonight?

I'll be up for the next.. forever. I think i am on 4 or 5 days now? dunno. i'm still not sleepy in the slightest, and I finally beat Phantasmagoria of Flower on Lunatic mode - that'n my finger's like dead now from it, so that distraction's also out.

uh. Short version: A long time.

my short nap latest 13 hours...i just woke up. :hanky:

-_-
Zz.
Sleep is for the weak.

You guys are still behind =/

Me'n q're idle atm. she's in a4, and im in a2 nm, nothing rly to do while the old farts putter along. If she's not on today, sez'll be back sunday evening or so.

I'll be back tomkrrow and able to play. I am in act 4 norm and ready for big D.

See you Sunday.

Want any more players?

I would add a bow toting summoning Druid to your mix. Let me know.

adddm said:
I would add a bow toting summoning Druid to your mix. Let me know.
you are in :thumbsup: ...we are playing east ladder...right now i am only at the start of act3...i think xenon is in nm already....i hope to be able to catch up to dacar by tomorrow...right now i am trying to finish the claw viper temple on my passive zon...that may take me the rest of the day but i will be around tonight to play.

superdave said:
you are in :thumbsup: ...we are playing east ladder...right now i am only at the start of act3...i think xenon is in nm already....i hope to be able to catch up to dacar by tomorrow...right now i am trying to finish the claw viper temple on my passive zon...that may take me the rest of the day but i will be around tonight to play.

Thanks! Just started the char so I have some catching up to do! :smiley:

I should be on today/tonight and some tomorrow.

YogiRat said:
putter, putter, shuffle, putter, putter
Sounds good to me!
putter,putter,putter,

I'll be around tonight, on and off.
good...i almost have lvl1 of the viper temple cleared...lvl2 won't take too long to finish.(one way or the other)

I will have a game up shortly. Xenon, I have a few sorc goodies for you if you want them.

kooh, maybe o.o
I found a sword for yah, if still doing the thwacky route.

Ill come in a bit, wanna pk a few more runs first.

game still up dacar? are you guys playing tonight?

Xenon[KoA] said:
game's still up - but neither of them have said anything since I joined ~ 20 min ago.
stand between them with a bubble over your head "< two noobs >" and post the screenshot. :laugh:

superdave said:
stand between them with a bubble over your head "< two noobs >" and post the screenshot. :laugh:

Wait a minute!! I thought I was the puttering oldfart.:laugh:

:laugh: she got you dacar. :tongue:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High