Dacar92

Staff member
Nov 2, 2003
Amazon Tourney -- CANZON vs USZON 4

If we are going to play together, how about this:

Single player TCP/IP only

Use of uniques is prohibited
use of runewords is prohibited

You can only use blues, whites or yellows.
You can twink to your hearts content.

You can socket them with whatever you like, as long as it doesn't make a runeword.

Sound like an interesting start? We can think about the use of uniques, but I like the thought of a more challenging game this set of rules would give us.

i like that idea...all rares.:flip:

I assume sets are out of the question but eth (grey) items are okay?

Hmmmmm, sounds kinda in between classic and LOD. Twinking is kinda out of the question for me since I have only played the realms for MANY years. I guess I could dig up some starter gear & gold from my ancient SP chars.

Players 8, reusable maps, atma and NO LAG....I'm up for it!

what about crafting?

I don't know about sets or crafting. I would say that eth items are OK, as well as socketed items. Sets can get pretty powerful. Crafting is hit or miss. What do you guys think?

Don't worry about twinking. I have been collecting stuff on Atma since 1.09. I think I have enough stuff to twink a few folks. Many items arew worthless, I am sure. But I used to keep every rare that dropped. I have 2,548 items in the rare stach. Let me do a dump (not that, you dirty mind) and see what is there over the next couple of days.

are we welcoming new players? do you think we can talk wade into playing again?

Let's invite up to 8. Although the more people, the harder it is to keep it together.

Wade? Why not? Has he been around lately?

And what about a non zon or two in the party? I think it would be fun to play with a summoner necro.

i haven't seen him on for a few days....i have no objections to playing with other classes.

I will not be able to start this weekend or next, unless we get going during the week. But are we waiting until you finish using poor little critters as punching bags

i will try to talk a few people into playing with us...i can start anytime.

punching doesn't work anymore...i dumped my damage charms and have resist charms now.

By tweaking, you mean tweaking with editors - as long as its within the normal spawnable parameters? oR is this geared towards the SP community more?
I think I have 1 sp character saved on my old computer, but its from like.. 08 or so.

I only play realms, so just wondering I guess.

Xenon[KoA] said:
By tweaking, you mean tweaking with editors - as long as its within the normal spawnable parameters? oR is this geared towards the SP community more?
I think I have 1 sp character saved on my old computer, but its from like.. 08 or so.

I only play realms, so just wondering I guess.

no editors...existing legit atma stashes only.

Xenon[KoA] said:
but what's ATMA?
A big 3rdparty stasher?

True, and it makes moving items between characters (and friends via email) easy. It also has some decent built in calculators.

Bottom line: It's our tourney, we get to make the rules.:wink3:

Im interested in playing with my homies. :thumbsup:

PS - I don't mind playing with a zon.

Starting the thread for our new game, I made it to get my cube last night at about level 16 or so. My bowbarian is slow but fun so far. I would bet that once I get Battle orders, he will be a party friendly dude. Now, I just need that Hellrack...

Dacar92 said:
Starting the thread for our new game...

Ack!!! Starting already? I haven't even decided what to make. Maybe a Robin Hoodadin (bow shooting auradin?). Haven't made a Frost Maiden either...

Hellrack???? You said "no uniques"!!!! :wink3:

This is not the SP game in the original post. This is a game to just have fun with for a while. We are playing on East and no muling allowed, at least for now.

And it's softcore so you can make any old goofy build you want.:laugh: I'm gonna try a spearie, though I'm still using javs ATM. Just start a character, we'll catch yeah up.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High