Amazon Tourney -- CANZON vs USZON 4

YogiRat said:
Just start a character, we'll catch yeah up.

I think he should make the Robin Hoodadin.

If we are going to make strange characters, perhaps we should allow some limited muling. Like a Hellrack... I have that wand that I could probably trade for a hellrack and a sheal. :laugh:

So is this on Softcore East Ladder?

Use any old piece of garbage we find, no twinking with stored gear.

No trading of any kind or no outside trading?

No muling excess items for later use or trading?

Just want to be clear.:cool:

SirDooFuss said:
So is this on Softcore East Ladder?

Use any old piece of garbage we find, no twinking with stored gear.

No trading of any kind or no outside trading?

No muling excess items for later use or trading?

Just want to be clear.:cool:

how about this? anything goes...just have fun...if you have equipment that you want to mule onto you character..do it..i am starting a jabber...she is still low enough that i could go back to act 1 and play along until you catch up...we should try the ubers once our builds are finished. :yikes: i will probably just play untwinked though.

i am staying away from my SP girl tonight...i don't think my nerves can take playing her two nights in a row...i can play with you guys anytime just give a time and place. :thumbsup:

dacar...i think i charsied the hellracks that i found this season...sorry.

Anything goes sounds good. Mule stuff if you want to. Let's just have fun.

Let's also try to stick together. Let's play as a team as long as there are two people online at the same time. Don't go jump ahead and do your own thing. Let's stay as close to each other as we can. Play as a team. Sound good?

I'll be on tonight sometime later, like after 8 PM Central.

sounds good...see you then.

i'm RD...i will try again in 10 or 15 minutes....maybe they blame me for all that lag. :embarassed:

I am done for the night. I picked up the crushflange just in case someone wants it to start with. Otherwise I will sell it.

level 18 and going into the palace tomorrow.

Thanks Dave

no problem...see you tomorrow....maybe i will be able to get back onto east by then. :rolleyes:

Dave, you around tonight? I'll be back around the same time as usual.

Dacar92 said:
Dave, you around tonight? I'll be back around the same time as usual.

i just got of my SP zon...i have to do some grocery shopping...i will try your game when i get back in. :thumbsup:

It is up....

see you guys tomorrow...maybe we can track down qbi and sirdoofus by then.

Sirdoofuss, how is that Robinhoodadin coming along? The bowbarian is OK. He is slow, and the damage is getting worse as I progress into act 3. But with muling allowed, I may be able to transfer better and better bows until I can use my WWS. I think that is probably the best bow for him (the deadly strike will be helpful, and it is fast), unless I decide make a faith in a non amazon only bow, but I don't have the runes at this time.

See you all tonight, same bat time, same bat channel.

Anyone in tonight? I am finally home from my softball game. We won! D2 game is up.

i will try to get on tomorrow...i had a little nap tonight after i got back in...i think i need another.
night guys. :wave:

Thanks, Yogi, for the game. I will not be able to play Friday or Sat night. But I will be around during the day tomorrow and Sunday/Monday.

i can do sunday dacar. :thumbsup:

anyone else want to play before then let me know.

Is this the same thing as the untwinked east in the otBox?
kinda confused :s

I so bored tho.. so whisper/pm when u wanna play.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High