Alysha The HC 99 Adventurer.

I remember when d2 first came out and i spent the night at a friends place playing until the sun came up. Swapping backwards and forwards between characters after each quest as we only had 1 copy of d2 and one pc. I've played on and off since it came out but never really sat down to grind or focus on something specific like grail or 99.

I am loving how much i am learning on this forum and this thread in particular! I had no idea about the diadems and will definitely be saving them to re-roll with p/skulls and they will now be the sole focus of my imbues and p.skulls.

I am saving chippies for cubing recipes like blood gloves etc and have 5 or 6 heavy gloves stashed away for when i need some CB on melee characters.

In regards to the p settings i believe only the odd numbers increase the amount of drops. so running p3, p5, p7 is where the drop amounts increase - then MF kicks in for the quality. p8 just increases exp and p3 is the sweet spot for act bosses as their exp does not increase past p3. I cant remember if i found that out here or from watching MrLama on twitch/youtube.

your regular updates are inspiring me to really put some hours in for my characters so i can update my thread. keep up the awesome work.

Why do you do circlet over Diadem for the imbue?

I do have Charsi Imbue any white Diadem which comes my way, but always for a level 8 mule, as set forth in the helpful list posted by @Baltha.

Here's my thinking regarding Imbues for playing characters: Most Imbue results are junk. But sometimes Charsi produces an item which is not good enough for the end game, but which could be highly useful for a mid-level character. For example, a circlet with +1 to a class's skills and prismatic resists could be equipped (and would probably be welcomed) by a level 31 character. The same properties in a Coronet would require level 39, and in a Tiara level 52. So I wait until level 83, then let Charsi Imbue one Circlet in each difficulty. (NOTE: I'm playing on Battle.net, non-ladder, so I don't lose my map by changing difficulties. This may not be a satisfactory approach for you in SP.)

What's the nicest Diadem you've rolled? :D

I don't keep track of my Imbue/rerolling results, and I do a lot of gambling, so I honestly have no idea. But here's one I rolled back in 2011, at a time when I had plenty of PSkulls but no Diadem on hand.

Any rare Circlet or Coronet can be upgraded. I used a Coronet, but the same recipe works for Circlets.

View attachment 10615

View attachment 10616

View attachment 10617

I then rolled with 6 PSkulls:

View attachment 10618

Not horrible, but I wanted better, so I tried again.

View attachment 10619

Erm, no.

View attachment 10620

I might have been tempted to use this on a Poison Dagger Necro (I have several) if the AR roll had been better... I tried again.

View attachment 10621

This one was too good not to keep and use.

@Jonesy_Pantz

I'm happy the nostalgicness is luring you in, don't get too hooked though haha! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. :)

@Zyr

So you have a level 8 mule just for the +2 skills? What if I want a +2Skills / Ias / Res / 2OS helm, would I still use a level 8 mule? I think on a solo-self found, if I find the Diadem I can give it to someone to imbue. xD

---------------------------------

Did another 75 runs at home between last night and this morning, average run time is up a bit but I think on my desktop I'm looking for more things because it's easier to see!

----------------------------------

Total Runes Found So Far:

El
Eld - 1
Tir - 2
Nef - 2
Eth - 5
Ith - 2
Tal - 7
Ral - 2
Ort - 3
Thul - 2
Amn - 5
Sol - 2
Shael - 3
Dol - 6
Hel - 1
Io - 3
Lum
Ko
Fal - 1
Lem
Pul
Um - 1 (Run 72)
Mal
Ist
Gul
Vex
Ohm
Lo
Sur
Ber
Jah
Cham

-------------------------------

I'm actuaally unsure if this is good or not but it looked cool. :)
Screenshot001.jpg

Vidalas off a rack!
Screenshot002.jpg

Nice SC, will replace my GC on the right that has 20% light res, free up some space.
Screenshot003.jpg

Almost keepable, the res just aren't high enough.
Screenshot004.jpg

Tals belt off a rack, will use once farming.
Screenshot005.jpg

This rack here likes to drop Ceremonials a lot too, so arachs and tits are all possible.
Screenshot006.jpg

Well, I didn't SS it because I died but this is why I don't like playing on my Laptop... Always miss my ESC key, hit it after I died which is why i couldn't SS. xD Ugh, going to take a small morning break and start something new. Maybe a sorc. xD

Last edited:
Ugh. RIP, Alysha. May I ask what happened? I play 100% on my laptop, and thus don't even try to rely on ESC as an escape route for precisely the same reason. My first reaction is to chug purple potions like they're beer and madly hit the E button (my middle finger rests on top of those two keys most of the time), which is programmed with a particular class's best defence skill for me (Terror in my Necro's case, Howl for a Barb, etc....). And once I find that opening, I run like made to cover like the coward that I am. :p

@T72on1

Thank you sir.

@sanguillen

Of course you can ask. :) I was doing my runs, got surrounded by a pack of fast might'd fana'd zealots and they two shot me, tried to hit escape as i saw them as I entered a room, missed twice and was dead. :(

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High