Alysha The HC 99 Adventurer.

@Baltha

Thanks for the tip. :)

@T72on1

Thank you sir/ma'am. :)

---------------------------------

Updates are going to be a little slower, I'm not so sure I will be playing more on my laptop with her, i don't like how my laptop plays and I have to focus so much. I've also stopped playing on P8, Mazin was just way too expensive to keep pushing on P8, dying every 30 seconds. Went through almost all my money... Now playing on P3.

Did baal one more time, didnt' get near enough exp, decided to push through hell.
Screenshot001.jpg

Evil has been perished for the final time.
Screenshot002.jpg

Got a nice ring from evil dead zombie guy.
Screenshot003.jpg

Really nice charm. :)
Screenshot004.jpg

Took a bit but she went down, back to using BoS because there are too many light immunes, need to toss fire faster...
Screenshot005.jpg

Found this, going to make smoke out of it, purely because I'm not running CoS anymore so I really need the res.
Screenshot006.jpg

Just want to get to Pit but don't want to cheat on quests so ran, got the scroll, unlocked the quest, got cain and booked it. :D
Screenshot008.jpg

Hard to see but the WP is pretty close, definitely runnable.
Screenshot009.jpg

Finally made smoke, resistances are improved a lot.
Screenshot010.jpg

This got me a little excited but it was 2OS..
Screenshot011.jpg

Quest drops feel like norm for some reason...
Screenshot012.jpg

Pit is closer to black marsh WP than OC... Going to be re-rolling for sure.
Screenshot013.jpg

Map had no champions/boss mobs at all. -_-
Screenshot014.jpg

First chance at rolling a 4OS Elite Polearm!
Screenshot015.jpg

Put the runes I needed on from my GoMule!
Screenshot017.jpg

Of Course it's a bust!
Screenshot018.jpg

But I can find 6OS Phaseblades LMFAO!
Screenshot019.jpg

Don't be worried about chugging a Rejuvie early. They aren't as precious as you may feel. I know I was always aware of how many I used, and was hoarding them. You will come by/cube more, so if you're out of healing in a long battle, don't worry about not using them. This is directly towards your Diablo screenie, with 275 hps left, less than 1/3 of max hps. Feel free to just pop one. :)
A mis-click, or poor pathing around certain tiles/rocks can lead to getting hosed down, or a bit of extra damage, so it's better to be safe in these instances.

Good luck with Hell! Take it easy. What are your current stat/skill tabs like at the moment?

@Baltha

Ist sure is. :D

@Drystan

Yeah, that's my biggest downfall is I always think I can "take one more" lol... Need to get that mindset out of my head. :/

Current stats are in my picture below. :) Hit 75, mainly Vitality, that's resistances with smoke on so I don't run CoS anymore, I'd like a vipermagi instead of smoke I think just for the +skills and a nice sin circlet would be good too, once Kasim finally manages to stay alive for more than 30 seconds and stops becomming a $ sink I will gamble circlets for a long time. Right now he jjust has Ice Blink and some junk mask with his insight. Need some upgrades. :p

@drmalawi

I agree. Maybe 1 Ist in theere. :p

---------------------------------------

Found another weapon that I can try to 4OS but I have no Flawless/PAmythest so I'm going to farm NM cows for awhile, bump my gem/rune count up. May also go back to farming NM just to get merc some CB/Life Leech, just not sure what to look for. :/
Screenshot002.jpg

Current stats.
Screenshot001.jpg

Didn't take a SS of my skills but :

Max FB/LS/DS, working on CB
1 in to all SD, 3 in to Claw block and I believe I have 10/11 hard in to SM. I'm debating dropping those for more trap damage to bump FB damage but I think I will wait until I get Kasim a few more upgrades...

@drmalawi

Thanks for the tips man, going to see who has the best chance of dropping those, may re-roll and do meph runs to get Guiliiams Face / Crown of Thieves

@Disposition The CBF on Iceblink is a very nice merc mod to go with life leech.. since you're using Insight, if you can't find any of the life leech unique helms, consider crafting one (that hopefully adds nice fire/lit res) for your merc. Any leech at all should help improve survivability quite a bit.

@jonnyphive

Yeah, the freeze mod is amazing. I followed your advice and made a helm, nothing crazy but 1% has helped a bit I believe.

I farmed Pits a bit more than decided I wanted to farm LK and get infinity runes first because I think that will take the longest... The treck through the remainders of A1 & A2 were long but Duriel is now down and I will progress A3 tonight or tomorrow.

Pretty big update, I do apologize... Need to upload more frequently. :/

I believe this was my first Unique shield I've found... You'll also see loads of junk in my inventory, I have been selling anything I can to makeup for Kasim's constant deaths lol...
Screenshot001.jpg

Too bad the req is just out of this world. :/ First 4OS Elite Polearm, the worst of course.
Screenshot002.jpg

Cathans
Screenshot003.jpg

Finally rolled a map that was close AND it had elites/champions in level 1, all the other maps I've rolled haven't had any or they had one set of lightning's... annoying.
Screenshot004.jpg

Will be trying to socket this bad boy!
Screenshot005.jpg

Another Cathans.
Screenshot007.jpg

Holding on to this for future maybe.
Screenshot009.jpg

Finally got the PAmyth, Not 4 but could make Obedience for now? Going to hold on to it and farm Countess for Ko + Fal and see if I like it or not.
Screenshot010.jpg

Screenshot011.jpg

Did about 20 Countess runs and no decent runes dropped so I decided to move forward... Pits takes too long to be worth it and I probably have the same odds of finding Ko + Fal from LK as I do farming her so I'll take a pass at the moment.
Screenshot012.jpg

Malus is king, I will be using all three imbues on Tiaras and re-rolling them with 6Pskulls.
Screenshot013.jpg

Got all the WP's for the last time in Hell A1.
Screenshot014.jpg

Andy wasn't too much of a pain, FB deals LOADS more damage than my LS, I think I could farm Andy if worst came to worst and the map wasn't too bad.
Screenshot015.jpg

Following @jonnyphive 's advice, I made a LL helm, it's helped a bit, wouldn't say it's a game changer by any means.
Screenshot017.jpg

1% for the other 99%
Screenshot018.jpg

For a moment I was like facepalm this has LL... Then I was like no, it's ML and was right, less facepalm. :D
Screenshot019.jpg

Rad Dad Down for the count, wont be teaching me anything new from here on out.
Screenshot020.jpg

I prayed I got a good map for hell maggot lair and the entrance to level 2 was beside 1 and 3 was beside 2 and queen was straight up, man was I happy. I was honestly dreading this place.
Screenshot021.jpg

Wasn't hard, CE is so broken on traps... I often forget to cast LS when I'm clearing as 5CE's is just like BLAMO.
Screenshot022.jpg

I'll hold on to this just because I like dual charms and 5%FHR is good, I have to check BP's for my sin lol.
Screenshot023.jpg

Got it on the second WAI!
Screenshot024.jpg

He didn't even drop $$ this time. :/
Screenshot025.jpg

Got all the WP's for A2 Hell for the last time. (At least on Alysha anyways LOL)
Screenshot026.jpg

Duriel was a lengthy ish fight, killed my level 18 SM in like 3 hits so a lot of re-casting but I think Duriel only got to me two or three times.
Screenshot027.jpg

For a merc with Insight, life leach does become a challenge to obtain. Even a little bit of life leach can help a merc stay alive for a lot longer, but there are also some extra tricks you can be doing. If you see him face-tanking something that could kill him, cast a couple of mind blasts his way between traps; convert one or two, and just stun the others until your traps take one down. With a little life leach, and all enemies stunned, he'll get his life back up quickly.

Obedience, definitely. On merc weapons/armour, you'd technically want an Ethereal item (added damage/defense,) but this is just final optimisation. By no means will it make or break a character. At least with a non-eth Obedience, you could put that hurty stick on another of your characters as well for a bit. The runes are low-mid tier runes, so you should find them if you're hunting runes.

I will be using all three imbues on Tiaras and re-rolling them with 6Pskulls

Why Tiaras?

I prefer to use my Imbues on Circlets at level 83 for chance to +2 class skills, and to save my PSkulls for Diadems, which, as I understand it, are uniquely immune to the ilvl degradation of the 6PSkull recipe. But there's a lot I don't know!

great write up, and good to see all the pics. I'm getting a lot of Tips for my HC runs. Sorry if i missed they but what muling method do you use and what do you bother muiling? I'm finding my pace is a lot slower then you because im constantly having to mule off my gems/runes, uniques/sets and decet socktable items. That and im doing all characters at the same time!

Muling is through GoMule. Download link and information is in the stickies.
As to what to mule, I wouldn't bother with chipped gems, but I did keep Flawless for a while to cube up to Perfect. I would keep one of each set/unique (Grail hunting,) as well as valuable early game (pre-mid/high level runewords) uniques/sets. Duriel's Shell, for example, is not that useful if you have high level runewords, but was still one I'd keep an eye out for and keep a few around, in case I deeds and wanted to make a new char. Runes above a certain tier which are no longer considered "common."

Why Tiaras?

I prefer to use my Imbues on Circlets at level 83 for chance to +2 class skills, and to save my PSkulls for Diadems, which, as I understand it, are uniquely immune to the ilvl degradation of the 6PSkull recipe. But there's a lot I don't know!

For some reason I thought it was best to use Diadems for those imbues. But just like Zyr, there's so much I don't know about the game (still). So most likely any Circlet type will do.

Edit: this guide should answer my question. In short, it doesn't matter if you use a characters whose clvl is high enough, no? I (alomst) never use the 6PSkull recipe I must admit, so the info about Diadems is new to me, but very useful.

Edit2: more info on the imbue quest, qlvl, alvl and such in this thread, which is also relevant for @Zyr 's remark about the 6PSkull recipe.

Last edited:
By the way, the lvls to use the imbues:

Circlets: Char level 83
Coronet: Char level 78
Tiara: Char level 73
Diadem: Char level 8

@Drystan

Yeah I know I want eth eventually but i'm just thinking of improved killing speed for now and obedience runes aren't hard to come by. :)

@Zyr

I'll have to look more in to imbuing, I definitely meant Diadem, not Tiara! Why do you do circlet over Diadem for the imbue? What's the nicest Diadem you've rolled? :D

@Jonesy_Pantz

Thanks man. :) I use GoMule, I just have pages set up, I pick up all runes/gems/socketables that could be useful/uniques and sets, it takes like 2 minutes to save, sit at the load screen (I play windowed mode) and unload what I collect off my trapsin(I hear ATMA is a lot slower but I've never used it). I also play a lot, like Norm-Hell within 4 days, I have a lot of oppotunity to play with my job and at home right now so it is what it is. :) You'll get there, it takes time. I have also been playing for 20 years. :/ &/ you can also do what @Drystan says. :Diadem

@T72on1

Yeah, I definitely meant Diadem but I see now that it depends on a few factors. I knew that 6PSkulls, you want to do on Diadems, not sure why I said Tiaras

@Baltha

I thought that clvl didn't matter? Why is whhat you posted sp specific?

------------------------------------------------

I really wish that someone could help me change the rune color in GoMule, most people here use it but nobody seems to have how to change runes from red...

------------------------------------------------

Played a bit more last night, will continue to LK today at work. :)

Found this, may make a second smoke for running LK just for the defense buff once I find another Lum.
Screenshot002.jpg

No more random health for nice quality stone, was told this is my last transaction.
Screenshot003.jpg

A actually ate the eye this time. :D
Screenshot004.jpg

I actaully hate Act 3... I went alllllll the way to the right looking for flayer jungle and it was right at the beginning... I needed the waypoint that was way over there anyways for my goals but holy man.... 3 hours to push up-to the wp in flayer jungle, long and slow but steady.
Screenshot005.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High