A ROSE by any other name - Item Find Thread April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and looked and I actually have a 11% superior ethereal one. (Not sure how I didn't notice it when I made mine...)

Not sure if trading's something you'd be into, but the option's there.

[RANT]
Again a full weekend of running several things (pits, andy, meph, LK, pindle, i even did some chaos runs) NOTHING worth mentioning dropped absolutely nothing no jewel, no runes, no unique's found stockpiles of isenheart's which i tried to cube into an IK armor (didn't really work).
[/RANT]

since complaining helps other people lets see how it does for me!

Every now and then the Zodiac will choose someone worthy. Looks like he chose Albatross.

(updated-includes 1.13a now)
runes.png

[RANT]
Again a full weekend of running several things (pits, andy, meph, LK, pindle, i even did some chaos runs) NOTHING worth mentioning dropped absolutely nothing no jewel, no runes, no unique's found stockpiles of isenheart's which i tried to cube into an IK armor (didn't really work).
[/RANT]

since complaining helps other people lets see how it does for me!

Amen, mate. I've gotta be over 2000 LK runs now, and the highest rune I've found in these runs is a Vex (x2). I'm at the point where I firmly believe the LK thread with all those patterns listed is a complete fabrication, designed solely to get my goat. Might as well have Nelson Muntz point at me and say "Ha-ha!". :rolleyes:

spent like four days trying to roll a better trav map

got a gul on the second run after finally finding an upgrade to my previous one

edit: after 10000 years (and four chams)

fhAUOVy.jpg

Last edited:
This almost happened. Or rather it did happen, but yeah. Whatever, close still counts.

Code:
Templar's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 1881
Durability: 50 of 60
Required Level: 74
Required Strength: 232
Fingerprint: 0x8bb7d1b6
Item Level: 99
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+213% Enhanced Defense
+268 Defense vs. Missile
+13 to Strength
+14 to Vitality
+43 Maximum Stamina

Decided to have a small, relaxing gambling session. After a while, this:
BkiBYKo.jpg

Code:
Venomous Coronet of the Magus
Coronet
Defense: 30
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x9c42a60e
Item Level: 95
+3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+20% Faster Cast Rate
And after visit to Larzuk...
Code:
Venomous Coronet of the Magus
Coronet
Defense: 30
Durability: 30 of 30
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x9c42a60e
Item Level: 95
+3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+20% Faster Cast Rate
2 Sockets (0 used)  <--- YYYEEESSS!!!
To be honest, I'm not sure if I want to use this, at least not until I find the goddamn Death's Web. But it's nice feeling to have one of the priziest possessions Poison Necro can have :D

So whats the story with how to get him to give 2 sockets, i always thought on magic items in the newer patches, it was always 1 socket.?? and very very nice

@Tnuc GniRobal Uniques, Sets, Crafts and Rares get only one, but Blue items can still get two, at least in 1.13d. So it's just your basic fifty-fifty chance.

In 1.07, Magic items could get up to 4 sockets (for helms max is obviously 3, but it's still great if you happen to find great druid or barb helm), but strangely Circlet types could only get one (although they still can get two if forwarded). Crafts can also get up to three sockets in 1.07, I think.

Ummm... guys... guess what.

I just lost the coronet I just posted in some freaky GoMule crash :oops:

I have no idea what just happened, but probably the best gamble I ever had just poofed. Can't find it in GoMule, anywhere.

If someone has any knowledge how to access possible GoMule backups, I'm all ears

I might be mildly upset about this.

:mad:

I think you just change the name of the backup files to .d2s for characters or whatever it is (look at your char filename) and something similar for stashes. Before you mess around in gomule any further, save backups of everything. Otherwise, gomule might save over the useful backup with your browsing and saving.

I got very lucky when I had this problem with a skiller nulio wanted a few years ago. It wasn't a crash, actually, but if you saved the char a few times in gomule before the crash it MIGHT be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High