A challenge to "Vex"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, LoE, what are you trying to accomplish?
Get people banned like you (that was a smart move :D)?
Make a 'statement'?
Feel like a bigman?
Impress us with your incredible ignorance?

Well, you've achieved one fo them anyway, you have impressed me. I never thought anyone could be such an *** on the SPF, some sort of record I'm sure.

Sam

Light of Eternal said:
I can be worse.
I dont doubt that, I bet your talents for being such a god-damn ignorant fool have no limits.
I've had enough of this and if you ever want someone to PK, I'll be waiting for you....... with a gun.

Sam

*raises hand*

I move to let this thread die. I think everyone else should too, until AE shows up.

crg

EDIT: Here's the thing. I dont' undestand most of this, as I'm not in the whole "vex" thing. What I do know is that some people are flaming incessantly and someone or multiple someones are going to get punished/banned/etc. Like I said, let this thread die.

I agree. I guess you were talking about me, so this will be my final comment (unless I get all worked up again): Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes ~ Jack Handy. No relevance whatsoever, but it's a good parting comment.

Sam

Sorry crg, just a point i suddenly thought of. For members of the other place, doesn't Vex's idea seem like a rip off from Waimea's 'Uber Waims walks the earth'?

Timing's perfect too.. hmmmm...

* sues durf for blatant plagiarism off |33t guide *

chaos said:
Sorry crg, just a point i suddenly thought of. For members of the other place, doesn't Vex's idea seem like a rip off from Waimea's 'Uber Waims walks the earth'?

Timing's perfect too.. hmmmm...

* sues durf for blatant plagiarism off |33t guide *
Yes I agree 100%

Waimea's 'Uber Waims walks the earth'?

what was Waimea's 'Uber Waims walks the earth'?

Kool69 said:

like vex, joins, hunts drops items... just no dupes, but several sets/uniques from a high quality

OMG maybe its Waims who is Vex :surprise:

Kool69 said:
Seeing as this stems from the other place, I'll only say it was something very similar...but everyone knew about it before hand, and the items where definately not dupes.

strijdje said:
oops, did i posts something i shouldnt have?

:teeth:

powwa to teh spamma!! :thanks:
No we all know who the real spamma is here, Robin.

Have a think about it :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High