A challenge to "Vex"

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam_manzanza said:
Just WHAT do you mean by this Chaos?? :lol:

Sam
You... don't really want to know what people do with the gratification they receive online. ;)

me chill? Look at the "kind" spf greatings *rollseyes* I dont see you saying that to the other members that deserve it alot more than I!

You're wayyyy up there on my list. I guess you've earned the attention. Congrats.

* edit *

Yes Mil, we should all have a 9 yr old fattyburritozon waiting for him. ;) Going out, can't continue this fun. When i'm back i'll probably be banned or something, if that happens, its been a blast, SPF. Nice knowing all of you. And i hope i'm not the only one that goes. :lol:

Light of Eternal said:
me chill? Look at the "kind" spf greatings *rollseyes* I dont see you saying that to the other members that deserve it alot more than I!
If I remember you're greeting was abusing me?

Or am I missing something?

Anyway, this has gone too far now. Don't expect another response.

Flame me all you want now, I have broad shoulders.

Edit: Chaos now why would you be banned? Oh. You shall be missed! I hope slightly less than I.

Also, I am not Vex as a few forumites know, I am merely defending his awesome work, and doing a little business of my own.

Milamber, I have a code of honor, unlike some, so I wont attack you after you bow out.

:lol: :lol: I am laughing like a mad-man for two reasons. One: Chaos' post. Two: Vex is wondering why we aren't welcoming him with open arms.... hmm??? Insult us.... drop hacked runes..... PK us..... be general *******....
Yeah, sorry, we should be nicer to you.
You haven't impressed anyone, but you have pissed A LOT of us off. Which isn't an overly smart thing to do little buddy.

Sam

Light of Eternal said:
Milamber, I have a code of honor, unlike some, so I wont attack you after you bow out.
Glad to know that.

I know you're no NooB, ya a BooB!

Light of Eternal said:
I wrote chill because in your very first post you flamed someone, and kept flaming, repeatedly. you didn't actually present an opinion other than to start attacking a member. That's why I wrote to chill. If you want 'kind' SPF greetings, then start out with something other than a personal attack, eh? that's surely not the best way to get on people's good side. Write a freakin introduction post, say hi, whatever, and then people might actually be nicer. If you are 'not new' as you claim to be, then you already know that flames and personal attacks like you started are just going to get the response that yours did. Are you just looking for a fight?

edit: Whatever, this is just getting goofy...I'm going to bed

Light of Eternal said:
Durf, most of the people here are just good at masking there bnet attitude, open your eyes and see with vision untainted.
Ahh, you've found our secret.

"We're off to see the B.net wizard"

You will see that I am one of the beloved posters here when AlterEgo comes in to make a few bannings. Which in the end, will make the forum a better place, if I am the only one, alls well that ends well. I have had fun.

Thank God I was banned before this forum became full of morons.....

Milamber, you stand out among the morons as being a hypocrit also. First you say you wont respond to me, which you undoubtably did, secondly you were talking about being banned... now you know how I drew my conclusions.

AlterEgo please forgive us...we promise not to get flammed again!

Edit: Eternal BTW your grammar is terrible...I have to run your sentences through "Kindergarten Translations For NooB Parents"

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High