[2018] Tournament: Set/Unique Worshippers 2017 [by jiansonz]

OldSoldier said:
Upon entering Lut Gholein our first order of business was to thank Chalan for his service and hire Gulzar in his place. Gulzar sports a holy freeze aura but I kept Andrew's main aura on Might (level 20 by this time) for additional damage from Gulzar. Very shortly after entering Lut Gholein's vaunted sewers I got my second two handed weapon, and it is an exceptional axe, but I don't really like it: Warlord's Trust. The 175% ED still makes it hit less powerfully than the Cleglaw's switch, which means no thanks. Now, if it were ethereal that'd be a different story since it repairs itself.

We pulled Radament's minions off of him one by one. The ones that didn't cooperate got pushed forcibly by Andrew's charging away from Radament until they were dead, and then redeemed (level 4 redemption at this point, where it will likely stay) so they were not resurrected. That tactic saw a lot of use in this act in areas with Unravelers.
Screenshot023.jpg

The Claw Viper temple was fun, as we spent the time charging back and forth with snakes. All the monsters in level 1 were snakes. Here is our entrance. We had Vigor running so we could hot foot it to safety if necessary.
Screenshot027.jpg

We made it to the corner and I ported out so that Gulzar could join Andrew and fight in series.
Screenshot028.jpg

Some more showing of our tactic. I was running backward to get another proper angle to keep the invaders off of Gulzar. It worked well.
Screenshot032.jpg
Here we didn't have to use any special tricks to keep the monsters off of Gulzar. He took them one at a time. Sometimes when Gulzar wouldn't find himself perfectly aligned with an obstacle Andrew would create one with another monster or push a monster back into a doorway to block it from others pouring through.
Screenshot033.jpg

We got ourselves into a bit of trouble sometimes in the Arcane Sanctuary when stepping through the portals. I should have switched to smite here, but just stood there like a statue until Gulzar could finish them off.
Screenshot035.jpg

Devil Hack had his own Conviction aura and I stayed well clear of his LE bolts.
Screenshot038.jpg
The fight with Kaa was less exciting than it was for Devil Hack.
Screenshot041.jpg

Duriel got a fair dose of Smite with the Cleglaw's Brace at /P8. When the CB ran out of steam I started charging him with the Gull and that did eventually work. It was actually a pretty fun fight all things considered when I started running around and charging him. He dropped a sweet weapon- for an Amazon!
Screenshot046.jpg

Our drops in act 2. I made the shield with my two best damage jewels and some gems and it allowed the Gull poignard to do significantly more damage, enough to keep up with the mana cost of the skill (via the 7% leech on the Manald Heal). The bill was a failed unique, dang it. Blackleach Blade would have been great!
a2drops.jpg

Continued...

Last edited:
OldSoldier said:
One problem we do have in our current combat team is that bats cause us some trouble. This character was extra strong and might enchanted, and we simply don't kill fast enough to keep the bats from going off all over the place and making Gulzar chase them, waking up more monsters. This particular boss woke up several other normal monsters and pushed us back to the start but we eventually won the day.
Screenshot052.jpg

The jungle was not hard. There were gloams in the marsh area so I skipped much of it because I'd already found the Flayer Jungle. I know, there was probably a nice juicy Bonesnap in there somewhere... Man I lust after the stats on that weapon. Or a Minotaur, I'd take one of those too!

The temples in the Kurast areas were fun. One had this boss pack right at the entrance. Notice I was experimenting with using Conviction as my main aura at this point. Gulzar was just missing too much, and even though with Conviction the damage is less for him, he hits consistently, and the cold damage is amplified by the aura so it is not any worse. So after a few areas for testing we decided to abandon Might in most areas and run conviction. We will still switch back often as the situation dictates.
Screenshot056.jpg

This temple had several packs at the start and as we ran for cover we woke up more. I opened a portal in this room right after I took this shot, figuring that most of the enemies had followed me, and went back down the stairs, but the boss pack was still there and so I tried again via the portal, and we got enough hits to clear this section out and go from there. Fun times, especially without any NDEs.
Screenshot057.jpg

In Travincal we got a sweet shield. I was sad to see my awesome Paladin +24 max damage shield go away but we were able to replace it with one of the best shields in the game for a conviction paladin: Tiamat's! I was pretty pumped about that. I decided to do Durance in the same play session and the merc bugged invisible to melee monsters so it involved a lot of running away from dolls.
Screenshot067.jpg

The fights with the council on level 3 were pretty intense and did give Andrew a scare or two, down to about 1/4 life, but eventually we prevailed. Mephisto was one of the more entertaining fights I've had with him in years. I did the standard smite attack until he was low and then switched to Charge/Might for the final few blows. He ignored the merc the whole time, shot tons of lightning bolts, ice balls of doom, charged bolts, poison clouds, etc. You can see where we ended up. It was a blast! My boys were able to watch this part and loved it!
Screenshot071.jpg

The drop. I was SUPER excited to see the green crown. My current headgear is still the Berserker's which is great for the fire resist but the Iratha's would be much better, even end game in a pinch. However, it was Milabrega's and thus nearly useless. The game does get your hopes up some times!
Screenshot072.jpg

Our drops in the act. The Shael dropped in Durance level 2 and was our FIRST one the whole journey. It allowed us to turn the Darkglow into a linked mail, which was then socketed by normal Larzuk before going to the Pandemonium Fortress. I figured that we should get the extra 24% MF at some point since it could be a good end game merc armor at the very least since other armors are scarce at this point. The second Battlebranch drop was marginally better than the first for ED and AR, so we upgraded it and the merc is incrementally more powerful. I was also excited to see the Battle Belt drop. The Blizzard roll was low, level 8. I would imagine a higher level blizzard would help some against heavily convicted monsters, but we'll see if we decide to wear it or not. The cold absorb may come in handy. The Sigon's armor was intriguing as it allows me to get 50% MF out of a set of boots if I switch armor and gloves. I decided against it due to being heavily dependent on the Cleglaw's gloves. The studded leather is my second and is ethereal so I gave it to Gulzar. I have not yet upgraded it due to lack of Shaels.
a3drops.jpg

Continued...

Last edited:
OldSoldier said:
In act 4, we fought Venom Lords and I was able to keep them off of Gulzar and roughly in a line without much trouble. i would run back and forth to a spot a few meters away and use that as a focal point and make my charges against the monsters on the flanks so that Gulzar would focus his energies on a single enemy until it was gone and then we would repeat the process over again until there were only two left and then I'd take one and he'd take one.
Screenshot075.jpg

Infector's pack was fun. Infector himself was one of the last two that survived, and I was able to ping pong between the two demons, back and forth.
Screenshot078.jpg
Screenshot079.jpg

De Seis was a pushover. His minions were all spread out and we beat them up by taking them away from De Seis' Fanaticism aura via charge. I decided to take Diablo on /P5. He ignored the merc and I was sure to stay on Salvation as my aura (even with 80% resists his stuff hurt) until he was low enough to switch to the Charge/Might setup. I guess I should have done /P8 since it probably didn't take any longer. We had to make a few trips to town for red potions and I used 4 purples.
Screenshot080.jpg

Diablo's drop. Pretty nice for an Amazon again, argh! The ED% is terrible and the life leech on it is minimum though so I don't feel so bad.
Screenshot082.jpg

Drops in the act. The Pul was exciting as it is a good reagent for exceptional to elite weapons upgrades. The Amulet was a Tancred's but my only other Tancred's piece is the weapon, so getting the 78% MF on the Amulet means I have to lose the 100% on the dagger so no thanks there. I'm still looking for the Angelic amulet to really bump up the MF but honestly I'm running out of time for this option I think.
a4drops.jpg

Here's some of the junk we accumulated along the way in NM so far. What total rubbish! All those rares laying on the ground came from two separate chests in A3.
junk.jpg

I am not keeping track of duplicates for S/U purposes so my total is 52 found.

AndrewNiteTorch, level 67 Gull-wielding Charger Paladin, Harrogath

Last edited:
jiansonz said:
Nice going there, OldSoldier! Some decent finds as well. I really like that customized Paladin shield.
Pul is what I also want from the Forge.

It looks like you have the map up all the time. That would be very annoying for me.

TwentyMuleTeam said:
Introducing TwoHearted the Druid to the tournament! I don't have a lot of experience with druids, so this should be fun :D

Set/Unique Worshippers Leaderboard
Code:
Player:            Name:           Class:       Build:            Level:  S/U found:  Area:
----------------   ------------    -----------  ----------------  ------  ----------  ----------------
OldSoldier         AndrewNiteTorch Paladin      Charge            67      ???         NM Act V Harrogath
jiansonz           Viridissima     Amazon       Valkyrie/CS       64       82         NM Act IV Panda Fortress
Grisu              Oberon          Druid        Fire Claws        60       52         NM Act III Kurast Docks
zoo                BorisTheBlade   Paladin      Holy Shock        53       32         NM Act II Lut Gholein
Charlo             KulKanta        Druid        Ele-Summoner      46       17         NM Act I Stony Field
Dezrok             Roland          Paladin      Avenger           35       24         Act V Harrogath
Drystan            Goldilocks      Amazon       ??                32       12         Act IV Panda Fortress
jiansonz           Mirex           Paladin      FoH/Conviction    32       17         Act IV Panda Fortress
PhineasB           Quinta          Amazon       Valk/Passive/?    28        8         Act III Kurast Docks
kstuart            Chocopower      Necromancer  Fishymancer       24        4         Act II Arcane Sanctuary
ioupainmax         Habacalva       Sorceress    Melee Enchantress 22        3         Act II Dry Hills
Wolron             Pam             Amazon       Passivezon        20      ???         Act II Lut Gholein
GothamsBeard       Envy            Amazon       Elemental Bowzon  ??      ???         Act II Lut Gholein
hackedagainanda    Conrad          Paladin      Frost Zealot      ??      ???         Act II Lut Gholein
RedTang            PaniSuka        Sorceress    FO/Lightning      ??      ???         Act I Outer Cloister
Oakbrain           Olyssia         Assassin     Lightning Trapsin 18        0         Act I Outer Cloister
Dazliare           Pestilence      Druid        Rabies            ??      ???         Act I Stony Field
TwentyMuleTeam     TwoHearted      Druid        Fury              13        0         Act 1 Underground Passage

Set/Unique Martyrs
Code:
Player:            Name:           Class:       Build:            Level:  S/U found:  Area:
----------------   ------------    -----------  ----------------  ------  ----------  --------------------
Southpaw8668       Wuzhul          Necromancer  Skelliemancer     67      ???         NM Act IV Chaos Sanctuary
zoo                BorisTheBlade   Paladin      Holy Shock        56      33          NM Act II Ancient Tunnels
Oakbrain           Jathnolf        Barbarian    Berserk/War Cry   54      ???         NM Act II Far Oasis
zoo                Jens-Rune       Barbarian    Whirlwind         51      27          NM Act I Tamoe Highland
Wolron             Durbanex        Druid        Summoner          49      25          NM Act I Dark Tower

Last edited:
TwentyMuleTeam said:
Introducing TwoHearted the Druid to the tournament! I don't have a lot of experience with druids, so this should be fun :D
Welcome, and good luck! You don't mention the build but do you have any (loose) plan for it?

(Please edit your post to include OldSoldier's latest update. Anyone quoting the table shouldn't have to look for updates older than the latest table to make it complete.)

Last edited:
TwentyMuleTeam said:
Oops, sorry! I've updated the table.

I've decided to play a Fury druid with some points in summoning. So far I'm having a blast running around in werewolf form :)

If I find a S/U and decide not to equip it can I pull it from the stash and equip it later? Or if I stash it, it has to remain stashed?
[USER]@jiansonz[/USER]

Southpaw8668 said:
@TwentyMuleTeam - See S/U rules by jiansonz below.
jiansonz said:
• Only S/U's (Set and Unique Items) may be equipped (with one exception, see the last paragraph). White or grey items may be used until a S/U item is found for that particular item slot. If you are unable to equip it (ex. you don't have enough STR/DEX), then you must do your best to equip it (i.e reach the requirements as fast as possible). If you find an S/U item but would rather not wear it, you can leave that slot empty (the most obvious situation I can think of is a Martial Arts Assassin using the claw-only elemental skills – those can be used bare-fisted).
• S/U weapons you find can be used towards any of the three weapon slots (primary, switch, merc) at your choice. Once you find your third S/U weapon you must fill the last slot (it is your choice which slot that is). If your merc cannot equip any of the three S/U weapons, he/she must go weaponless.

Last edited:
jiansonz said:
TwentyMuleTeam said:
If I find a S/U and decide not to equip it can I pull it from the stash and equip it later? Or if I stash it, it has to remain stashed?
You can stash them and pull them out and wear them later.

Much of the point to the early-mid game is to collect a useful "toolbox" to choose from.

Last edited:
Charlo said:
Steady as she goes. Picked up a few set items of little value:

Cathan Armour
Death x2
Angelic Amu +
Sword
Goreshovel
Jade Tan Do

No bloody rings or bows!

Came across, must have been 5-6 four-man Shamen champion packs which let me gain a level or 2. Pain to kill but i found a secret weapon:

droppy.png

Nice for fire immunes or just bosses in general. Looks exactly the same as my other weapon, Cathans. So the weapon just changes from green to blue when i get angry and start walloping things :p Anti-hulk!

Arrived at Andy through a sea of shamens, god i hate them.

She dropped trash, as is tradition:

garbageandy.png

KalKunta, Level 51, Act II NM Lut Gholein, 24 S/U

Code:
----------------   ------------    -----------  ----------------  ------  ----------  ----------------
OldSoldier         AndrewNiteTorch Paladin      Charge            67      ???         NM Act V Harrogath
jiansonz           Viridissima     Amazon       Valkyrie/CS       64       82         NM Act IV Panda Fortress
Grisu              Oberon          Druid        Fire Claws        60       52         NM Act III Kurast Docks
zoo                BorisTheBlade   Paladin      Holy Shock        53       32         NM Act II Lut Gholein
Charlo             KulKanta        Druid        Ele-Summoner      51       24         NM Act II Lut Gholein
Dezrok             Roland          Paladin      Avenger           35       24         Act V Harrogath
Drystan            Goldilocks      Amazon       ??                32       12         Act IV Panda Fortress
jiansonz           Mirex           Paladin      FoH/Conviction    32       17         Act IV Panda Fortress
PhineasB           Quinta          Amazon       Valk/Passive/?    28        8         Act III Kurast Docks
kstuart            Chocopower      Necromancer  Fishymancer       24        4         Act II Arcane Sanctuary
ioupainmax         Habacalva       Sorceress    Melee Enchantress 22        3         Act II Dry Hills
Wolron             Pam             Amazon       Passivezon        20      ???         Act II Lut Gholein
GothamsBeard       Envy            Amazon       Elemental Bowzon  ??      ???         Act II Lut Gholein
hackedagainanda    Conrad          Paladin      Frost Zealot      ??      ???         Act II Lut Gholein
RedTang            PaniSuka        Sorceress    FO/Lightning      ??      ???         Act I Outer Cloister
Oakbrain           Olyssia         Assassin     Lightning Trapsin 18        0         Act I Outer Cloister
Dazliare           Pestilence      Druid        Rabies            ??      ???         Act I Stony Field
TwentyMuleTeam     TwoHearted      Druid        Fury              13        0         Act 1 Underground Passage

Set/Unique Martyrs
Code:
----------------   ------------    -----------  ----------------  ------  ----------  --------------------
Southpaw8668       Wuzhul          Necromancer  Skelliemancer     67      ???         NM Act IV Chaos Sanctuary
zoo                BorisTheBlade   Paladin      Holy Shock        56      33          NM Act II Ancient Tunnels
Oakbrain           Jathnolf        Barbarian    Berserk/War Cry   54      ???         NM Act II Far Oasis
zoo                Jens-Rune       Barbarian    Whirlwind         51      27          NM Act I Tamoe Highland
Wolron             Durbanex        Druid        Summoner          49      25          NM Act I Dark Tower

Last edited:
OldSoldier said:
Sweet weapon Charlo! I would love one of those. I even have the runes to upgrade one weapon to elite. Jealous!

edit: finally got some more MF, first with a Vidala's amulet and armor combo, and then the Tancred's amulet and armor combo. Now I'm finally sporting more than 200% for all kills. I played two areas after putting that combo together and haven't gotten any S/U though, doh.
Screenshot009.jpg

Last edited:
skunkbelly said:
A strange aroma gently wafted into the Rogues' camp, reminding Charsi of...what? A long-lost hero, returned once again to the battle against evil? A skunk?

Could it be... both?

(Reinstalled. I blame Wolron.)

Code:
Charlo             KulKanta        Druid        Ele-Summoner      51       24         NM Act II Lut Gholein
Skunkbelly         NewestSkunk     Sorceress    FO/??             7         0         Act I Stony Field

Set/Unique Martyrs
Code:

Last edited:
Dezrok said:
Slow but steady through Act 5.

We started out well, with Milabrega's Orb and Isenhart's Horns dropping at the start of the Bloody Foothills. Roland took the shield (passing Pelta Lunata to Flux), while Flux also took the helm to get the set bonus with the body armor.

In Adaddon we found our 3rd flawless Emerald, so cubed a Perfect and at the next break took the chance to upgrade Griswold's Edge. Gleamscythe (too slow) and Deathspade were also in contention for the upgrade, and depite Griswold's having the potentially annoying knockback, it got the nod. The LCS immediately showed an improvement in damage with Vengeance, going from 115-238 all the way to 235-535 ... with Conviction it was an even bigger improvement. In practice it was a huge change with 1-2 hit kills being the norm. Less hits to kill things meant less mana used, which meant more kills before the blue bulb was empty and Roland was suddenly a lot more useful (and happy). The knockback wasn't often an issue as Flux tended to keep everything frozen.

The biggest drawback was the color clash. A bright red sword, with a black/purple shield, with green pants. Not the best dressed paladin doing the rounds!

Okay, onwards through the Act and Angelic Sickle dropped in the Pit of Acheron then Bloodrise on the Glacial Trail. Bloodrise is another contender for an upgrade (when we can cube another Perfect emerald).

A Shael dropped in the Halls of Vaught from one of Nihli's bunch and then Nihli dropped the Beserker Hatchet.
05 Nihli.jpg

Another Shael in the Frozen Tundra giving us some options for armour upgrades and then it was time for the Ancients. I was expecting a big battle, but they went down easily on p8, maybe only 2 reds and 2 blues were used.
06 Ancients.jpg
Down through the WSK and no more S/Us. When I reached the Waypoint I decided to upgrade the Lenymo in preparation for the Baal fight.

07 Lister.jpg

And then it was time for Baal. Still on p8 he took a bit of time to wear down with The Gnasher, but it wasn't particularly dangerous. I forgot to put the Arctic Belt back on for the kill and so we made the kill with a huge 20% MF! The drop was nothing at all exciting.
08 Baal.jpg

Cows up next and while I was a bit concerned about going toe-to-toe with them. It turned out not to be a problem. Slow, but never dangerous. Manald Heal, Sander's Riprap and Cleglaw's Claw all dropped.
09 Cows.jpg

So Roland and Flux are done with Normal and moving on to NM. Only 8 S/Us for the Act, which feels pretty low for Act 5. Progress should be comfortable in NM. Vengeance is level 18, Conviction level 19, and resists are all positive, with the option of Salvation if we need the boost. Redemption is almost useless seeing as though we shatter almost every corpse (lost quite a few drops from Prowling Dead types in Act 5), so we tend to run between mobs with Meditation and Milabrega's Rod to help our mana issues as much as we can. The Manald Heal should also help with this a bit.

The only slot without an S/U is now the amulet slot.

Roland the Avenger and Cold Flux, Level 48, NM Act 1, Rogue Camp, Total S/Us=32. Equipped=15.

Last edited:
Dezrok said:
Code:
Dezrok             Roland          Paladin      Avenger           48       32         NM Act 1 Rogue's Camp
Skunkbelly         NewestSkunk     Sorceress    FO/??             7         0         Act I Stony Field

Set/Unique Martyrs
Code:

Last edited:
jiansonz said:
Dezrok said:
The biggest drawback was the color clash. A bright red sword, with a black/purple shield, with green pants. Not the best dressed paladin doing the rounds!
LOL

Dezrok said:
When I reached the Waypoint I decided to upgrade the Lenymo in preparation for the Baal fight.
Another unusual upgrade, keep them coming.

Dezrok said:
Cows up next and while I was a bit concerned about going toe-to-toe with them. It turned out not to be a problem. Slow, but never dangerous. Manald Heal, Sander's Riprap and Cleglaw's Claw all dropped.

Green Heavy Boots - I bet you hoped for Cow King's Hooves. I would have. (The chance is 50/50, btw).

Congrats on the Destroyer.

Last edited:
Dezrok said:
jiansonz said:
Another unusual upgrade, keep them coming.
For a TC3 Lenymo has some surprisingly useful stats. If I didn't want the MF from the Arctic Belt I would definitely be wearing it.
Actually, Baal was taken on with two TC3s equipped - Lenymo and The Gnasher!

jiansonz said:
Green Heavy Boots - I bet you hoped for Cow King's Hooves. I would have. (The chance is 50/50, btw)..
Absolutely! and I drew the short straw. Just checked the stats (because I apparently haven't memorised them;)) and Cow Kings Boots come with 25% MF! That would have been very nice!

Last edited:
Dazliare said:
I've been really bad about updating you guys, and I'm sorry! I'm just starting the palace:

Screenshot142.jpg

Level 25. Current SU's are Deathspade, Hotspur, and Amulet of the Viper. The ring is a ring of craftsmanship I got from the Cain quest

Last edited:
Grisu said:
@Southpaw8668, @zoo: sorry about your deeds! pretty nice runs there though! /thumbsup

@OldSoldier: Wow! Impressive update, like the details :) Keep it up! I'm on your heels (and casting a big, furry shadow!)

@skunkbelly: Woohoo! Look who's back! Skunkbelly! Good to see you back - always loved your ultimate tournaments. Good luck to you!

Oberon managed to reach Harrogath. The journey was surprisingly easy so far, although more Fire Immunes spawned regularly (Doom Knights), which is annoying. I have to keep them in a stun lock and wait for my merc (even upped, Kelpie Snare doesn't do lots of damage) to finish them. But as slow as it is, it is at least as safe :)

Oh, and the Extra Strong Might Aura Bosses kept spawning, too...
02 - Extra Strong Might.jpg
Had 2 Bonesnaps drop in Act III, but 20 fpa is a bit on the slow side...I could socket it with Shael, then it would be 15 fpa...still not very fast. Might be an option though for FIs in Hell. I mostly used Witherstring (9 fpa) and switched to The General's Tan Do Li Ga (upped) and Milabrega's Orb for the killing blow.

I coulnd't bring myself to ignore all breakable objects, kill the monsters in an area first, and then put on ethereal Goldwrap for the objects for long - I only did it in the Durance. It was so cumbersome I quickly dismissed the idea as not compatible with work and family life...

Ginther's Rift though caught my eye - not ehtereal, unfortunately. But if I ever manage to find that Pul to my Lum, I can upgrade it to a Phase Blade. Socketed with Shael, that would give me a 6 fpa attack - wowzers. And even some non-fire damage...
08 - Ginther's Rift.jpg
Highest Rune drop so far from a monster pack:
11 - Fal Rune.jpg
And finally the obligatory green BP from NM Mephisto!!!!!1111!!!1!
16 - Meph Isenhart's Case #2.jpg
HF drop netted me 1/2 of the exc->elite cube recipe, unfortunately the more common one :p
04 - HF Drop.jpg
Act IV netted only 4 more S/Us, but among them this one...too bad that both Nagelrings are still more useful (AR bonus, MF).
03 - SoJ.jpg
Lord de Seis was easy, because he stayed back while his minions got stunned and killed one by one by Neeraj.

For Infector of Souls I applied the tactic I use for years now: open the seal, draw them back to the corner, retreat with TP, come back from the WP and split up the pack (with Shockwave again).

For Diablo, I lowered player setting to 3 (safer for a melee character). I equipped Iratha's Coil, Nokozan Relic, Sigon's Sabot and Wrap, and went with 85% Fire Resist and 75% Lightning Resist. Still, the fight was annoying as hell, as his cold attack slowed my attack speed and his Firestorm killed my merc instantly every time (5 resurrections necessary).

Unfortunately my merc went into a frenzy and killed Big D before I could switch back to my MF gear, so only Brainhew #3 and Cathan's Mesh #3 for me...I wouldn't have used M'Avina's Tenet, Isenhart's Horns, Razortail or Duskdeep anyway though, so even if they were set or unique, it wouldn't have been of much use.
05 -Diablo Brainhew #3 Cathan's Mesh #3.jpg
Now on to Act V! Hell draws closer now...

S/Us found in Act III and IV:

Act III:
Bonesnap #1
Cathan's Mesh #2
Tancred's Skull
Iratha's Coil #3
Arcanna's Flesh

Kinemil's Awl
Ginther's Rift
Bonesnap #2
Brainhew #2
Visceratuant

Tancred's Crowbill
Isenhart's Parry
Isenhart's Case #2

Act IV:
Sigon's Sabot
Stone of Jordan
Brainhew #3

Cathan's Mesh #3

I somehow miscalculated the number of S/Us...it's not 52 (last update)+17 (new finds), but 70 in total...

Code:
Grisu              Oberon          Druid        Fire Claws        67       70         NM Act V Harrogath
Dezrok             Roland          Paladin      Avenger           48       32         NM Act 1 Rogue's Camp
Dazliare           Pestilence      Druid        Rabies            25        2         Act II Palace

Set/Unique Martyrs
Code:

Oberon, level 67 Fire Claws Druid, and Neeraj, HF merc, NM Act V Harrogath next. 69 S/Us found.

Last edited:
OldSoldier said:
@Grisu, I wouldn't mind it if you left one of those Bonesnaps lying on the ground in a secret spot for AndrewNiteTorch in Harrogath, wink wink. Great update and some good finds!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High