[2018] Spirit Tournament [by Wolron]

Diaphanous has killed Baal. The drop included a Duskdeep and Iratha's Cuff. Of course they are useless in this tournament.

The Anya personalization reward was frustrating to say the least. I decided that a belt was the primary need. I began gambling for one. I got three or four really lousy rare belts. Finally almost all my gold was gone and this is what I had to declare as my gift from Anya:

Diaphanous' Saintly Heavy Belt of the Titan Defense: 11 +18 to Strength +66% Enhanced Defense

I had to take a few strength charms out of ATMA to wear it, but the added strength came in handy to allow Diaphanous to wear this:

Dire Shell Linked Mail Defense: 237 Durability: 14 of 14 Required Strength: 64
+3 to Strength Damage Reduced by 1 Lightning Resist +30% Cold Resist +27% Poison Resist +9%
Attacker Takes Damage of 1 Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)

Here are her stats:
Damage by Ice Blast is 865-910 with freeze. Damage by Frozen Orb is 281-296.
Level=73 STR=67 DEX=32 VIT=315 Energy=113 FR=75 (78 actual) CR=75(96) L=75(102) PR=75(80)
Defense=519 Stamina=451 Life=814 Mana=381 Magic Find=0

Skills: Frozen Orb 21; Ice Blast 21; Cold Mastery 9; Blizzard 7; Thunder Storm 15; Static Field 2; Lightning Mastery 5;
Scoring: Life + 5 x Waypoints - 2 x Strength - 5 x Level
814 + 5 x 79 - 2x67 - 5x73 =710
Code:
Player:           Name:       Class:    Tree:         Score:  Level:   Area:
---------------   -------     --------  ------------  ------  ------   ---------
Logoutzero        Tremolo     Barbarian Warcries      +3035       67    NM -Crystalline Passage
Wolron            Elvis       Barbarian Warcries       +846       53    NM Lut Gholein
Wolron            Diaphanous  Sorceress Cold           +710       73    HELL - Rogue Camp
Wolron            Glassine    Assassin  Traps          +674       48    NM Rogue Camp
Jiansonz          Misty       Assassin  MA             +671       57    NM - Arcane Sanctuary
Wolron            Redeemed    Paladin   Hammerdin      +615       49    NM Rogue Camp
Wolron            Spook       Necro     Summoner       +531       48    NM Rogue Camp
DariusTriplet     NearDead    Sorceress Fire           +363       45    NM - Cold Plains
Grisu             Hildr       Amazon    None yet       +209       20    Lut Gholein
Mir               Allanon     Druid     Summon         +206       28    Kurast Dock
Wolron            Ghost II    Druid     Summoner       +198       23    Dry Hills

The Second Dead:   Name:       Class:    Tree:         Score:  Level:   Area:
----------------   -------     --------  ------------  ------  ------   ---------
Wolron             Angel       Amazon    ColdBow       +1186       79    HELL - Fangskin
Wolron             Ghost       Druid     Elemental (NM)+514        57   NM: Tal Rasha Tomb
Logoutzero         Yithyryl    Druid     Summoner      xxxxx       xx   Catacombs 3

Tremolo's spirit has made Conqueror!

Some screenshots from today's session didn't seem to take, but I got some okay ones.

Screenshot159.jpg

Decided I didn't want to get caught without a body armor (for resistances and/or skills) so I used the Nightmare reward on a 3os Mage Plate. Quite a bit of runeword options with 3os. It was actually a coin-toss between this and a Jeweler's/Whale body.

Screenshot161.jpg

Cool find, but won't be used.

Screenshot163.jpg

The ancients were tough, but only because the whirler spawned Mana Burn. I didn't try to hit them, just sang them back to sleep. Only took about 6 minutes.

Screenshot172.jpg

Character sheet going into the WSK. Resists are in good shape I think!

Screenshot182.jpg

Nice helm for a spirit Druid!

The Throne room spawned Dolls, and they popped for close to 600 life! Stun, Battle Cry, and run out of range while the dummy poked them.

The waves were a cakewalk, except for Bartuc. His bolts were hurting. Didn't even get any pics, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Resorted to Howling the minions away, shouting until a stun stuck to Bartuc, then Taunting the minions into a pile and shouting at them until Bartuc woke back up. Around the third attempt at this, I got them split far enough that when Bartuc's stun wore off, he stayed off screen and let us finish his buddies. Then, Battle Cry and merc took him out.

The Baal fight was TOUGH. Extremely tough. 30 minutes worth of screenshots. By the time he fell, Tremolo only had his magic boots, jewelry, and weapons left. None of the good screenshots kept (I think my M3 is wearing out, and it doesn't always fully click. I'll probably change that hotkey.)

Had a 51% to-hit on the character sheet. Much lower than I liked. A cold damage charm helped a bit, but not enough to stop him from keeping a total of 4 clones up the ENTIRE fight. It was easy enough to keep them identified, by always making sure the real one stayed under the effect of Battle Cry, and not hitting the copy with it. Did get a little confused when the copy teleported right into a Battle Cry at one point, but once I noticed his life falling more than 1 pixel every 3 minutes, I knew I was on the wrong one.

The knockback arrow is brutal. It's been a long time since I've fought Baal toe to toe. There was one point, probably a solid 20 seconds, where the two of them kept me in the arrows, back and forth, back and forth. I thought I was going to die, there were at least 12 or 16 tentacles, and they were getting pot-shots on me as I was being pushed between them. I ran out of pots, and couldn't get out. Panicked a bit, paused, stood up and walked around a bit, and came back and got out of there. Went through over 300 Greater Healing pots, after running out of Full Rejuves and supers that I had stashed (I emptied a TP book making trips to town to refill belt, and bought a few extra each trip.) The merc's life bar never even dropped.

Anyway, after scrounging through his stash and playing with options, here's his character sheet at the start of Hell.

Screenshot199.jpg

Probably done for the night. I'll probably try to start at /p5 or /p3 for drops, but having a decent hork chance probably means I'll end up at /p1 pretty quick.

logoutzero said:
When making a post, there is a button right below where you type the message that says "Embed Image/File"

Click that, use the wizard to navigate to the file on your hard drive, then once it has uploaded, there will be a little thumbnail below where you type your message with the option to insert as full image, or thumbnail.
Thanks! It worked. If you are interested in seeing it, go back to post 214.

Diaphanous has been retired. This is a little better than killled. The good news is that I have learned something... well, a couple of things:

(1) You cannot play in Hell difficulty with only one attack. At least not with only Cold spells.
(2) You have to clear the Den of Evil before you can respec.

I came about these revelations in this way. I started Hell difficulty with almost no gold (too much gambling and not enough luck). That meant that my merc was precious. (This tournament accentuates the importance of gold. You cannot simply keep selling rods and staves because they are too heavy to get back to town.) If he died three times, Diaphanous was broke. Well, he died on the second cold immune. It seemed that half the enemy were cold immunes. That is when I decided to respec. Never done that before except as a correction for dumb mouse cllicks. I went to Akara and she would not provide the respec option. I went to the web and found out that you had to clear the Den of Evil. I went to the Den of Evil and killed everything that was not cold immune. After seeing that over half of the enemy was still there (zombies, gargantuan beasts), I decided that retirement was appropriate. I did have a pretty strong Thunderstorm and of course a point in Static Field. However, the opposition could recover their health faster than I could deplete them. Corpsefire was probably cold immune, but I could not even get close enough to him to check him out.

Nightmare had been a walk in the park. Hell was Hell. Maybe I will kill my Assassin next. I think that I have learned enough to at least give her a much earned death instead of a dissappointing retirement.

Playing on /p5, Tremolo has cleared the Blood Moor and Den of Evil.

Being in Hell difficulty, he has materialized enough to physically interact enough with Sanctuary around him, and has remembered how to Leap and how to properly wield 2 weapons (4 skillpoints saved toward the end of Nightmare for Double Swing and Leap Attack.)

Zombies take a while to kill, as have the handful of beasts we've encountered. We're going to stick to /p5 as long as we can, I don't mind moving a little slower anyway.

A dead rogue in the Den had a Fal on her, the only usable drop:

Screenshot200.jpg

I could bake the Lum for 'Lionheart' but would leave me a Hel short of clearing out my 3os Mage Plate, and I'm not willing to use the myriad of Thul-Shael runes it would require for me to bake another Hel, so the Fal is stashed for now. The resistances would be about the same as they are now (using ThulOrtRal in it, 'Lionheart' has 30@) but would add life and stats. I would be tempted to make 'Obedience' for the merc if I found a 5os polearm, and just swap it for bosses. Taking a break for now, might pick it back up in a couple hours, but I have to work tonight so maybe not...

logoutzero said:
Playing on /p5, Tremolo has cleared the Blood Moor and Den of Evil.

Being in Hell difficulty, he has materialized enough to physically interact enough with Sanctuary around him, and has remembered how to Leap and how to properly wield 2 weapons (4 skillpoints saved toward the end of Nightmare for Double Swing and Leap Attack.)

Zombies take a while to kill, as have the handful of beasts we've encountered. We're going to stick to /p5 as long as we can, I don't mind moving a little slower anyway.

A dead rogue in the Den had a Fal on her, the only usable drop:

I could bake the Lum for 'Lionheart' but would leave me a Hel short of clearing out my 3os Mage Plate, and I'm not willing to use the myriad of Thul-Shael runes it would require for me to bake another Hel, so the Fal is stashed for now. The resistances would be about the same as they are now (using ThulOrtRal in it, 'Lionheart' has 30@) but would add life and stats. I would be tempted to make 'Obedience' for the merc if I found a 5os polearm, and just swap it for bosses. Taking a break for now, might pick it back up in a couple hours, but I have to work tonight so maybe not...
Nice work! I have two questions.
(1) How do you get that much life? (Must be equipment.)
(2) I have downloaded the RWM, but have not figured out how to change my start command. How do I modify the text file? I tried to bring up notepad, but could not apply it to the file.

Wolron said:
Nice work! I have two questions.
(1) How do you get that much life? (Must be equipment.)
(2) I have downloaded the RWM, but have not figured out how to change my start command. How do I modify the text file? I tried to bring up notepad, but could not apply it to the file.
(1a) Barbarians are awarded 4 life per point of Vitality, and Tremolo has only placed stat points in Vitality (405 without gear, 449 with bonus points from gear)
(1b) Barbarians have the skill Battle Orders, which at skill level 23, doubles our Life, Mana, and Stamina. The caveat to the skill is, it only doubles base life points, and those awarded from gear as "+X to life" so life gained from "+X to Vitality" "+X to Life Based on Level" or "+X to Vitality Based on Level" and percentage increases from gear are also not affected.
(1c) Most of that life pool is not granted from gear, I could likely increase his life pool by another ~1000 with gear he has stashed.
(2a) You don't need to modify any text file, you need to modify the shortcut that you use to launch the game. If you got the RWM from the link in the stickies, there should be a help file included, with pictures. The short of it is, assuming you are in a Windows environment, is right-click the shortcut you normally click, add "-direct-txt":

RWM Target line.png

(2b) You will also have to add the folder that you added to your game installation to the Start In line:
RWM Start line.png

You should have a folder like this in your root D2 install folder:
RWM folder.png

And the folder should navigate something like this:
RWM data.png
RWM global.png
RWM excel.png
RWM txt.png

If you don't play in English, there might be a difference, I'm not sure.

Hope that helps a little.

I have the runewords directory and it has all the other directories you mentioned (data\global\excel\runes) so that should be fine.

My current shortcut looks like this:
Files (x86)\Diablo II\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -3dfx

I am not sure what that -3dfx is, but it may be for my graphics card. do I just add -direct and -txt on the end ???

So I picked up Tremolo for a little bit tonight (I quit my second job) and made a little progress, but man it's getting tough.

Had to park this guy:
Screenshot203.jpg

And encountered a total of 4 of these, just in the Crypt and Mausoleum.
Screenshot204.jpg

And found this gem:
Screenshot205.jpg

I tried /p5 for a little bit, it was fine against Fallen, but everything else was rough. Not so much challenging, as tedious. Then, when a boss or champion pack shows up, it gets REALLY tough and frantic; cast rate isn't quite high enough to keep them permastunned, and with our limited gear, my resistances aren't great. Turned down to /p3 toward the Blood Raven leg of the Cold Plains. Blood Raven herself was an incredible bout. She had knockback, and she kept on the move the entire time. I used the melee switch on her, and it took a little over 15 minutes. I'm taking a break before the Cave and Stony Field. Also, going down to /p1.

Act 3

The journey through the jungle proved indeed to be much more pleasant then the desert beforehand. The terrain formation – narrow roads alongside the river – was much more suited for Allanon and his small pack. The jungle was infested with various monsters that included zombies, giant spiders, overgrown mosquitoes and frogs, LOTS of fetish and flyer type's monsters and thorned hulks which were the most serious threat in the bunch.

In the end it turned out to be a walk in the par...well, the jungle, all thanks to Ajheed. The mercenary proved to be worth every penny Allanon paid for him, and if he would have asked for daily payment Allanon would have gladly paid. Everything was frozen solid allowing the wolves get free hits and kill faster (IIRC, attacking something frozen effect CtH).

[Screenshot002 (1).jpg/SPOILER]

The most memorable event was the strange bug with the dagger quest. Allanon reached the altar, set it on fire and immediately went to town for some reason (full inventory or mana potions or whatever) instead of waiting for the pygmy boss to appear, apparently doing so mess with the game mechanic because the boss pack never spawned thus forcing Allanon to travel all the way back from the waypoint. It's should be mentioned that the waypoints location was terrible through all the act forcing Allanon to run through large portions of the map, on p1, while avoiding being hit (HC, eth items!) and keeping the kills to minimum required, to avoid rerunning areas.

Kurast was a bit of disappointment, seeing all the racks and chests and all the poppables really got his hopes up about getting some eth equipment....but in the end nothing useful dropped. The fights became more chaotic due to open environment which allow for larger mobs that forced a bit slower advancement. The most annoying combination in Kurast for a druid summoner is the zakarum priests & zealots with their tendency to disengage and heal themselves but they fell quickly to the combination of ravens and ice blast/glacial spike.

For the fight with Mephisto Allanon decided to use the bear instead of wolves, because of his greater life pool. Even so, it took 5-6 bears to wear Mephisto down but in the end he fell and Allanon reached Act 4.

Screenshot008.jpg

The book points went to STR.

Act 4

Wide open areas with lots of distractions meant slow progress again. The resistances of the monsters were felt too when every fight took a bit longer to complete compared to act3.

Screenshot010.jpg

With Ajheed freezing solid everything we engage, the progress was slow but so far uneventful. Somewhere during the first area I decided to change the amulet (14% mf) to one providing more gold dropped from monsters (%45) which resulted in 95% total with other equipment pieces. The rational being to relay more on future gambles then MF hence more gold required.

The fight with Izual on p8 took about 3-5 minutes in which Allanon stood aside and watched the view (nothing really interesting) while the merc and wolves engaged Izual. Those points will be spent in dire wolves and HoW while the level-up points will continue to being spent on grizzly (until 10 points reached).

Screenshot011.jpg

Allanon the summoner

Level 33
STR 30
Life 359
2 wps in act 4

Act 4

Reaching level 33-34 with seemly a good skill allocation allowed Allanon to travel through RoF and CS with relative ease with only minor incidents on his way.

Near the stairs to RoF he encountered a group of maulers and pit lords that forced him back to the stairs. Allanon was ready to lure them up one by one but, to this point, the wolves, ravens and Ajheed killed/froze/blinded enough of the group to regain control of the situation.

Screenshot004 (1).jpg

Another tough point was the entry to the CS with a combination of melee fighters and ~5 OKs behind them. Even after luring the melee fighters away they still killed the wolves almost as fast as they were summoned forcing Allanon to cast from outside CS. After a short but intensive fight, a foothold was gained allowing Allanon to enter CS, stop their retreat and put them down.
Infector and his pack was the only real challenge in CS due to their speed, deadly inferno (for pets) and "loyalty". A small game of "cat & mouse" allowed Allanon to break the pack enough and kill Infector.

Diablo himself was a bit tricky with his lightning hose and bone cage, less so for Allanon who could withstand being hit, but more for Ajheed who couldn’t move away in time = immediate trip to town (away from Diablo ofc). The solution was to cast the bear in the opposite direction or to the side so his attacks will be directed away from us. At this point the bear was sturdy enough to tank 2 firestorms/lightning attacks so the manna consumption was bearable and he was enough of distraction to allow Ajheed slowly wear down Diablo…

Screenshot013.jpg

Screenshot014.jpg

Screenshot015.jpg

Act 5

A big open area, with enemies packs in every direction. Add to this the increasing toughness of the critters and usually large pack size and it resulted in a slow progress with frequent recasting of wolves to concentrate attacks in small area. The two areas before the caves were especially chaotic due to imps teleporting all over the place. The 2 "RoF" areas were a welcome change that is until Allanon encountered the monsters inside. While not life threatening it was exciting nevertheless....

He was quite surprised that not only that the wolves didn’t poofed in 2 sec but they kept up with the frenzytaurs and took them down.

Screenshot016.jpg

There wasn’t much time to recover because only a few steps later he encountered a unique frenzytaur which, judging by the fight, was easily as strong all by himself as half of the previous group Allanon encountered.

Screenshot017.jpg

The said boss was the first in an increasing number encounters that the wolves had trouble to deal with. This pack, for example, regenerated health as fast as it was damaged and hit strong enough to put wolves in constant hit recovery, in the end requiring the bear to finish them off.

Screenshot019.jpg

As per Malah request, Allanon will have to save Anya next.

Somewhere in Bloody Foothills a plain eth druid helm dropped and after a short internal struggle Allanon decided to risk it with Larzuk reward in hope to get 2 holes (Lore RW!). Sadly it got 3 instead and after checking his options this one was chosen (allowing him to get rid of another eth druid helm he kept for future imbue quest):

Radiance
Antlers
'NefSolIth'
Defense: 57
Durability: 11 of 11
(Druid Only)
Required Strength: 14
Required Level: 27
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x94d8e796
+10 to Energy
+10 to Vitality
+33 to Mana
+75% Enhanced Defense
+30 Defense vs. Missile
Damage Reduced by 7
Magic Damage Reduced by 3
+5 to Light Radius
15% Damage Taken Goes to Mana
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3: 3 used)

* I think this is the first time ever I used this RW…

This is the place to mention that rune luck for this char was wonderful so far, allowing runewords like Lore and Rhyme as soon as the right bases will be found (all hopes on caw level)....

Without Qual-Kehk reward!

Screenshot002 (1).jpg

Allanon the summoner, level 41

STR 30
Life 451
Waypoints 34

Score = 356

Elvis, the singing Barbarian has killed Duriel while on P1. The mercenary did not die and Elvis did not have to return to town for supplies. It was rather easy on P1, so I imagine that P8 would have been possible if it were necessary.

Here are his stats:
Level=59 STR=41 DEX=35 VIT=235 Energy=85 FR=75 CR=70 L=75 PR=61
Defense=354 Stamina=360 Life=1040 Mana=327 Magic Find=18

Skills: Warcry 23; Battlecry 23; Battle Orders 8; Howl 4; Shout 5; Taunt 7; Battle Command 4; Find Potion 4; Find Item 4; Iron Skin 2; Natural Resist 6;

1040 + 5 x 58 - 2x45 - 5x59 =945
Code:
---------------   -------     --------  ------------  ------  ------   ---------
Logoutzero        Tremolo     Barbarian Warcries      +3035?      67    Hell - Blood Raven
Wolron            Elvis       Barbarian Warcries       +945       59    NM Kurast Dock
Wolron            Diaphanous  Sorceress Cold           +710       73    HELL - Rogue Camp
Wolron            Glassine    Assassin  Traps          +674       48    NM Rogue Camp
Jiansonz          Misty       Assassin  MA             +671?      63    NM - Travincal
Wolron            Redeemed    Paladin   Hammerdin      +615       49    NM Rogue Camp
Wolron            Spook       Necro     Summoner       +531       48    NM Rogue Camp
DariusTriplet     NearDead    Sorceress Fire           +363       45    NM - Cold Plains
Mir               Allanon     Druid     Summon         +356       41    Crystalline Passage
Grisu             Hildr       Amazon    None yet       +209       20    Lut Gholein
Wolron            Ghost II    Druid     Summoner       +198       23    Dry Hills

----------------   -------     --------  ------------  ------  ------   ---------
Wolron             Angel       Amazon    ColdBow       +1186       79    HELL - Fangskin
Wolron             Ghost       Druid     Elemental (NM)+514        57   NM: Tal Rasha Tomb
Logoutzero         Yithyryl    Druid     Summoner      xxxxx       xx   Catacombs 3

Elvis, the singing Barbarian has killed Mephisto while on P3. The mercenary did not die and Elvis only returned to town twice for supplies. It was rather easy on P31, so I imagine that P8 would have been possible if it were necessary.

Equipment acquisitions were mostly just to replace ruined ethereal items. The belt was improved slightly when an ethereal plated belt with +4 STR was found. The old Lore helm was replaced with a Lore Death Mask.

Elvis needs a good three socketed shield. His "Cobalt Spiked Shield of Ease" is just about worn out. If the new shield is ethereal that would be fine. If it is substantial, then it might be saved until Anya can personalize it. Elvis would rather find a really good pair of gloves or boots to personalize, but of course luck is the key there.

Here are his stats:
Level=63 STR=50 DEX=35 VIT=250 Energy=90 FR=75(81) CR=75(85) L=75(84) PR=53
Defense=376 Stamina=379 Life=1119 Mana=313 Magic Find=18

Skills: Warcry 25; Battlecry 25; Battle Orders 10; Howl 6; Shout 10; Taunt 13; Battle Command 6; Find Potion 6; Find Item 6; Iron Skin 2; Natural Resist 6;

1119 + 5 x 67 - 2x50 - 5x63 =1039
Code:
Logoutzero        Tremolo     Barbarian Warcries      +3035?      67    Hell - Blood Raven
Wolron            Elvis       Barbarian Warcries       +1039      63    NM Pandemonium Fort
Jiansonz          Misty       Assassin  MA             +671?      63    NM - Travincal
Mir               Allanon     Druid     Summon         +356       41    Crystalline Passage

Elvis, the singing Barbarian has killed Baal and is preparing to invade Hell. The battle with Baal was rather easy on P1. Just a lot of singing and a trip back to town to replenish potions.

Equipment was improved by the Anya and Larzuk rewards. Anya personalized a rare shield and then a socket was added to employ a perfect diamond. Here is the result:
Elvis' Rune Aegis Large Shield Defense: 12 Chance to Block: 37% Durability: 24 of 24 Resist All +37% Poison Resist +15%
Attacker Takes Damage of 9 14% Chance to cast Level 5 Nova when struck Socketed (Perfect Diamond +19 resist all)

He is still using the lowest quality ethereal belt, boots and gloves. They wear out regularly. All other items are either self repair or can be repaired. He would really like to find boots/belt/gloves with self repair and a few other positive mods.

Here are his stats:
Level=72 STR=50 DEX=40 VIT=275 Energy=90 FR=64 CR=30 L=71 PR=48
Defense=278 Stamina=413 Life=1237 Mana=342 Magic Find=0

Skills: Warcry 24; Battlecry 24; Battle Orders 9; Howl 5; Shout 9; Taunt 23; Battle Command 5; Find Potion 5; Find Item 5; Iron Skin 1; Natural Resist 5;

1237 + 5 x 79 - 2x50 - 5x72 =1172
Code:
Wolron            Elvis       Barbarian Warcries      +1172       72    HELL - Rogue Camp

Act 4

The journey to save Anya and in general was slowly turning from a fast paced one to a sluggish nightmare consisting of a long series of drawn-out skirmishes due to ever increasing toughness of the monsters down there. Frozenstein and his type were the worst with their high CR, stunning hits and lots of HPs. Next on the annoyance scale, stood the frozen horror type monsters with their freezing breath more than a match for the stunning hit of their brothers in arms.

Screenshot003.jpg

To Allanon's dismay the knives, Anya personalized for him, turned out to be quite useless – low AR, low cast rate, short amp duration and preventing use of ravens in the same time – his reward was wasted and he will have to be more careful with future choices.

The ancients were separated in a short time and taken care by the wolves with the leaper (Korlic?) going down first, then the thrower and Talic last. The WSK was cleared with no special events up until wave 5….

When the minions of destruction were summoned, Allanon began retreating in order to break their formation. After killing about 3 minions while retreating, he managed to isolate Lister near the entrance and engaged him expecting an easy kill. Unfortunately, Lister decided to show that he too can play Wolverine with his healing factor working at full capacity. He regenerated HPs as fast as Ajheed and the wolves could damage him and with their inconsistent hit rate the fight looked like it could last anywhere from here to here.

pic was missing in original thread

In the end, Allanon decided to give up and just go after Baal instead. After several minutes of chasing Baal all over his platform this happened.

Screenshot005.jpg

Next stage is to clear the Moo Moo farm (in hope to find some bases for RWs) before moving to NM.

Apparently Blizzard still have the annoying bug of sending items to the ether is they laying more than 10 minutes on the ground (pause or no pause…). Lost about a dozen gems this way and several magic amulets too.

Allanon the summoner, level 48

STR 30
Life 500
Waypoints 39

Score = 395

Score table update for Allanon:

500 + 5 x 39 - 2x30 - 5x48 =395
Code:
Wolron            Elvis       Barbarian Warcries      +1172       72    HELL - Rogue Camp
Mir               Allanon     Druid     Summon         +395       48    NM-Rogue Camp

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High