2015 Summer MFO Sign-Up and Running Thread

I am not sure if I have 5 qualifiers, but I have found 4-5 lums. Is that good?

Edit: well, now I think I am at least tied for 2nd place for highest rune found :)

Send update to nulio. This concludes my weekend and holiday. Tomorrow i'll have to see the mess people left at work while i was gone. :(

As far as today goes: Found my first HR (sur), ethereal torch of iro which i posted earlier and two more improvements in the top 5.

Despite one death a day on all 3 days i'm also close to lvling. That'll get me a cool 1% extra MF so you all stand no chance of winning after that! :p

Question: are we allowed to use two characters for the same target? Like if I want to run my sorc for a while, then my barb for a while, would the scores combine or would I have to keep track of two different sets of scores?

So far today I ran ... nowhere, but did have a good walk around Stonehenge.

I think I found a qualifier last night. So ... my usual standard. :D

Update sent. This MFO is kinda average to me and overall first 3 days weren't terrible, but not good either given the amount of running I did. But, there are still 7 days left to improve score bit by bit and to hope for "happy accidents" to happen (hey guys, that is awesome name for a team, I like it a lot).

Nice to see that I already got five updates.

Good luck everybody!

Any question about the excel (don't forget to read all the instructions I wrote on the first thread) or MFO don't hesitate to ask.

I have to read more about excel online to see if it's really free, I have an account so I don't know if for a new user it will open or not.

But it works in google docs also. Just upload it there and it's working fine (only the iterations part doesn't work, so no auto timestamping).

I got 10 updates, only 6 missing :)

I didn't try it on Google docs, will have to try later.

Got a couple upgrades to my 2 and 3 spots this morning, that was nice.

Ran a whopping ~3h during the weekend. Today I picked Javazon instead of Singer. Highlight of the MFO so far:

View attachment 2574

I hit 97 with her. That was my original goal for the MFO when I thought I'd have more running left. I think I'll do most of the MFO from now on with Singer. Far better efficiency for sets/uniques with him.

It feels so weird to see people running with a singer barb and for me to be running with a cold Sorc. Maybe by next mfo I'll rebuild my singer barb.

Grats on 97!

Thanks! Singer Barbs are fun and easy for sure :p and on top of that they can be quite efficient runners too.

Yeah I remember that you used to have one. :)

I have a .ods from last year you can use. It doesn't do fancy timestamps and doesn't handle multiple items with the same score. There also no autofilling in the item name. I don't know enough open office to fix those, and I don't want to waste the time to do it.

But it does do the top 5 correctly, and that is all I care about.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/68qf4ejjxfr9u74/MFO 14 - Copy.ods?dl=0

PS: I just signed up for dropbox, let me know if that doesnt work.

I got the first 3 day results from everybody except srrw. I'll PM him.

I can say that most results so far are good and there's potential for great scores.
In A85 most people are divided in two groups, very close to each other in each one.
In Pindle+ players are more dispersed.

Anything can happen, good luck everybody on the rest of the MFO!

I'd suggest we don't wait for Srrw response and post the standings instead. Simply put question mark next to his name, he could send update for the next time.

Well, if I'm lightyears in front of everyone with this kind of score I have, then I'd ask other participants "what the hell are you doing? It is MFO time, wake up!" But that is not the case anyway.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High