1.07 News, Info and Gossip

Do we have a complete list of what Larzuk will punch in items in 1.07?

He wasn’t behaving last night, gave me 2x 1os :(
Does he do 1-2 sockets in magic claws?

For me he did always 1 socket in Magic Circlets or even in a Serpentinskin! Wondering if he ever does more than one socket in magic itemz tbh!

Circlets certainly only get 1os in 1.07.

I’m shopping ancient armours and claws, I have had one with 4os, several he has ruined.

Hi,

One question quickly.. Can I buy @65 pestilent bows of anthrax? NM Act 5.

m4ke

MSLE.....died after Minions didn´t block anymore!
I RUN when I see someone splitting bolts.. My first death was at beginning of NM when I was standing like 10 yards away that unique and one bolt hit me..

Edit: I play SC so it isn't the same.

m4ke

Last edited:
Well if u run and I don´t it doesn´t matter if you´re playing SC! :)

I´ve recorded the death: I rewatched the death! Didn´t even die due to MSLE, just LE, Cold enchanted with negativ Res, and Spectral hit! That does explain why I didn´t run, cause I run if there are black bolts! The bolts we´re invisible, I have a bad reaction time tho:

Hey everyone,

just started on my 1.07 journey myself with a Sorceress. I used a fresh installation since the Trenshadow's version switcher didn't really work for me. The game is a bit harder than i remember; probably because you aren't 5 levels above the monsters all the time. I even turned the music (and other sounds) on for that nostalgic feeling.

A couple of questions:

At what level should i tackle Andariel. I assume she's still level 12 but she can be quite difficult. Should i take Blaze?

I assume just investing heavily into SF with Frost Nova is enough to get quite far in Normal?

The thing you have to remember about 1.07 is there is no respecs. So taking blaze really depends on how long you want to play this character. If you plan on ditching her after normal then you can get away with taking skills like it. But if you plan on keeping your character for years I would advise against it and save your points for when you hit 30.

Just load Games with Filler and **** Blaze, even so I dont know if Firewall is all that bad, since it shows the same damage as in 1.09! IB is a nice spell!

U don´t even need FN more than 1 Point! Just fill the game, and u´ll be 30 before Dia!

The best 1.07 Sorc is afaik 20Points SF, 20 points FO, like almost 20points CM and the rest into shiver armor, warmth and teleport! And ofc 1+ points into ES! No shame in statting Ene than!

Last edited:
The thing you have to remember about 1.07 is there is no respecs. So taking blaze really depends on how long you want to play this character. If you plan on ditching her after normal then you can get away with taking skills like it. But if you plan on keeping your character for years I would advise against it and save your points for when you hit 30.

Yeah, this is the exact reason why i'm hesitating skilling anything that i don't really need. Well, i'm not in any rush so i just might as well level up. It's been awhile since i've played these earlier versions.

Just take care about u´r merc! And don´t go for a a2 merc! Stick with either Rogue or A3, or CS might be a Nightmare in full game!

€: Does the Emerald Bow Concept work with Tal runes?

Last edited:
Did some Blood Raven running..

112 runs, 0 deaths, 1 moron death, 3 failures (Merc didn't get the kill)
So I wrote it up for you:
Cathan's ring
Tal Rasha's hat
EL RUNE =)
Sigon's body
Sigon's body
Isenhart's shield, Arctic belt
Isenhart's shield
Cleglaw's knife
Isenhart's body
Immortal King's belt
Sigon's hands
Cathan's amulet
Aldur's boots
Haemosu's body
Sigon's body
Sigon's body
Iratha's amulet
Arcanna's body
Tancred's amulet
Iratha's hat
Trang-Oul's hands
Natalya's head
Immortal King's boots
Isenhart's hat
Cathan's ring
Isenhart's knife, Arcanna's body
Sigon's body
Tancred's axe
Sigon's shield
Isenhart's shield
Tal Rasha's belt
Sigon's body, Sigon's body =)
Sigon's body
Sigon's boots
Isenhart's shield, Aldur's boots
Isenhart's shield
Death's knife
Arctic bow
Cathan's ring
Sigon's body
NOTHING!!
Cathan's ring, Sigon's belt
Sigon's boots, Arcanna's body, Cathan's amulet
Sigon's body
Isenhart's shield, Sigon's belt
Angelic ring

Is it worth it?

m4ke

Edit: All rares were class stuff.

Last edited:
Well, you got 5 pieces that could potentially be end-game gear, and essentially all the twinking gear you may want. "Worth it" is difficult to quantify though... you would probably be better served to pop racks with that time, overall. You would never get the incidentals that way, though... so yeah... I like a balanced approach, personally. Racking will straight up consume your soul if not tempered with other activities.

Yep, some goodies there too.

I have 2 chars working in Hell (atleast cold plains :) and the first goes to A3 and then everybody follows. Right now I'm just curious about the Blood Raven Thingy. 1% over the breakpoint not so much greenies dropping.. Sometimes just cash.

So I'm wondering if this is a good place to wait a second. I know I can run to hell UK just in a minute but Im NM Kurast right now, and bringing all troops forfard takes time.

Maybe I'll run Raven untin I'll decide..

m4ke

Afaik if u are over the breakpoint, u are over the breakpoint! If non greens are dropping it´s just because no green bases dropped!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High