1.07 News, Info and Gossip

You'd probably want a normal rogue for the better stats but unless you want to reroll your map I wouldn't bother. Sounds like you have a good one for now. You can easily shop a blue bow if you don't want to craft one and you have larzuk quests to spare... but I prefer a crafted one for mdr... every point counts, especially for mercs.

I think I'll keep the map for now. Yea, I stashed one blue amp one away along with probably couple dozen other items from vendors.

I need to rush some mules to socket quests at some point... :p not a bad thing, there's those Hell Forges also that I can check then.

@maxicek it's there, just few post up :)
Guillaume's '15 IAS'
Highlord's
Arkaine's Valor (empty socket)
Tiamat's 'PDiamond'
Natalya's boots
M'avina's belt
LoH
MPK ring
Dwarf Star
Crafted Matri: 1Skill/177ED/10IAS/4LL/Amp

3 FRW/adds SCs, couple life/LR ones as well I think

Barb merc with Guillaume's, Tal's plate and Bul Katho's CB

I use Jab for finishing what's left after few Lightning Furys

Anyway, I could add that for fast Travi runs Javazon needs:

*FRW, lots
*Chance to cast Amp, to make short work of PIs (either crafted javelins, Saracen's or A1 merc a' la pharphis)
*Some CB to fast things up
* max LR
* MDR, more the better
* map where councils spawn at one spot, preferably on the "balcony"
* Decoy to stop Councils from reaching you and keeping them at one spot

cool to have:
*some IAS
*good resistances, stacked LR
*cold dmg (Raven Frost or Tiamat's or ?)
*CBF (only thing I'm missing)

Without maxed LR and hefty MDR one would be quite fragile against MSLE. I'd stress FRW over CB pretty strongly, as long as you're running single player (P1) games.

As I said, I added some shrine hunting to the routine, as well as 1-2 boss packs and Eldritch and Shenk if I found exp shrine. I don't use Decoy when I'm with the exp shrine, cause she gets amp'd almost always, but one can throw through between the pillars and kill the Councils very safely while keeping the shrine.

Interesting that you are quite low on CB. I think i need to dust off 1.07 and get my Javazon going.

Yeah, probably would get some more if I ran Cows, especially with added characters.

This spends more time running than killing, so better make it as fast as possible!

Have you made a video of your zon?

Yea, but that's was when I was just starting with 1.07 again. I'll do one with current routine later, maybe during the last level. (At least 99 ding I think? :D )

I found Cruel Blade Bow btw. I'm thinking to test if GA or MA is faster than Jab for finishing the possible leftovers from LF throws. Needs sockets first though. If it gets 4 sockets, I'm probably going to put 'ShaeShaeEthNef' in it.

Prefix 869 Blade Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 55 to 170
Required Dexterity: 181
Required Strength: 76
Required Level: 60
Bow Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x1c888736
+297% Enhanced Damage

Shame it doesn't have suffix, but the damage looks nice, and the base is the fastest.

I guess you should be able to craft something as good relatively easily, no? That leaves 3 sockets from larzuk so you would ideally have 20 ias as one of the affixes

True. And then I could even have my A1 merc bow ready should I want to continue Travi runs with Barb for example

Getting annoyed with hours of no good pikes from cow king so I'm back to 1.07, for at least a few mins. Turns out I left off with a gilded shield rack so I guess i'll try to get another unique or 2. *shrug*

I gotta say that increasing the game resolution is a weird feeling after so long in 1.00

tada!

Got the 40+ res roll I was looking for

Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield
Defense: 142
Chance to Block: 57%
Durability: 48 of 50
(Paladin Only)
Required Strength: 89
Required Level: 42
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x6a4541f9
+50% Enhanced Defense
+15% Increased Chance of Blocking
All Resistances +42
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
50% Faster Block Rate
Cannot Be Frozen
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
144% Damage to Undead (2 per Character Level)
720% Bonus to Attack Rating Against Undead (10 per Character Level)

This is my 4th one... I got the others back in May or something

Nice, phar.

Planning to re-make your Paladin? How was he geared btw? Was he fast at killing the councils?

lol no way am I playing that again. He was ok for kill speed, I think, but he instantly died when I ran into PI MSLECE + conviction, I think. Even with stacked res and mdr... he stood no chance.

As for gear... his corpse says
Baranar's
Stormshield (aegis)
shako
arkaine's (he leveled to 86 from 85, before dying, iirc)
LoH
SoE
Gore Rider
Saracen's
ravenfrost
weapon switch was crainte vomir for 20% frw
and this ring...
Stone Band
Ring
Required Level: 56
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 57
Fingerprint: 0x6447c6f4
+11 to Strength
+43 to Attack Rating
Lightning Resist +29%
22% Life stolen per hit

and I'd rather not discuss the charms...

IIRC it was probably less than 100 runs, and I would mostly use fanat but flash conviction or just use conviction + vengeance when necessary.

Thanks! Could be cool to try Paladin out myself, later.

.and I'd rather not discuss the charms...

lol

:(

Has anyone here made Shapeshifter Druids? Patch notes suggest they could be quite powerful (they got nerfed in 1.08 I think). Any idea if the attack speed breakpoints are the same as nowadays?

Code:
Bone Splitter
Thunder Maul
Two-Hand Damage: 37 to 710
Required Strength: 218
Required Level: 88
Mace Class - Slow Attack Speed
Indestructible
Item Level: 61
Fingerprint: 0x493863ea
+15 to Life
+313% Enhanced Damage
2% Life stolen per hit
150% Damage to Undead
5% Chance to cast Level 1 Amplify Damage on striking

Three Shaes in that one and a Fury Wolf could be something pretty deadly!

Here we go, only one level more!
View attachment 5973
97-98 took approximately 20 hours to complete. I followed the progression closely for only one hour, so that's not 100% accurate estimation... Last level shouldn't happen within 1.5 half weeks as this one, but let's see.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High