2017 Autumn MFO Sign-up and Running Thread

I cant seem to figure out how to quote that table. If it is not too much trouble, please add me to the "Pindle+" category and I am available for teams. My trading profile is here.

I'll be running with standard blizzsorc with over 600MF. Shooting for 1.2 fabians per run...

As an aside, I am glad that unit of measure came out while I was gone. Otherwise, I would feel wholly inadequate.

I never realized that, for example, it takes me 2.1 fabians to brush my teeth. Or 3.16 fabians to drive to work (and he probably rides a bike). I do have the advantage in picking up women, however, at 12.34 fabians, but that is only because he is too busy gaming to bother...

Good luck guys! I won't have time to participate, unfortunately. Got too many assignments!

@EatSleepDiablov2 Added. Should be correct.

Please note your version/mod status.

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Noodle [1.13d SC FAM]
DiabloTwoinDC [1.13 SC FAM]
T72on1 [1.13d SC FAM]
NanoMist [1.14d SC FAM]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]
Arranj [1.14d HC FAM]
Albatross [1.14d SC FAM]
Yng [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Agguh [1.14d HC]
EatSleepDiablov2 [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------
Bottom Tier - zemaj(Baal)/Grape(alvl85)

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

Note: your category isn't final until signups close and the MFO starts.

What is MFO and can it be eaten?

I'm just dropping by to say hello and to do a cheerleading stuff. Gogogo Grape, find that Zod! To Zod-God those 3 Tyrael's you will also find of course. Also where is Phar? Did he find his Pharblade yet?

froz borrowing rings and never returning them? I might have been gone for a year, but I see the SPF never changes!

Well I said I'd do my best to find some time for this, so I may as well sign up and make it official! Will be running the AT with my 99 Blizzy, so hopefully her extra levels can make up for my lack of playing time and abundant rust. ;)

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Noodle [1.13d SC FAM]
T72on1 [1.13d SC FAM]
NanoMist [1.14d SC FAM]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]
Arranj [1.14d HC FAM]
Albatross [1.14d SC FAM]
Yng [1.14d SC FAM]
Pb_pal [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Agguh [1.14d HC]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

Note: your category isn't final until signups close and the MFO starts.[/QUOTE]

I'll be running with standard blizzsorc with over 600MF. Shooting for 1.2 fabians per run...

As an aside, I am glad that unit of measure came out while I was gone. Otherwise, I would feel wholly inadequate.

I never realized that, for example, it takes me 2.1 fabians to brush my teeth. Or 3.16 fabians to drive to work (and he probably rides a bike). I do have the advantage in picking up women, however, at 12.34 fabians, but that is only because he is too busy gaming to bother...

A bold statement to make about someone who hasn't been here for a year because he stopped gaming!

Truth be told, that 12.34 fabians is a lie. The last woman I picked up was nearly 30 years ago. Back then, one only needed a mullet, an IROC, and dance to the Wild Thing. For those that are too young and need translation: a bad haircut, an extremely unreliable sports car, and an annoying song by Tone Loc.

Guessing those things do not work anymore, but I doubt my wife would let me try.

C'mon everybody, we need more players! Though alvl85 is quite decent already! :) You don't need to play stupid amounts to participate. Whatever will do, more the merrier!

@zemaj yes, that's one cute little ring. Just like I expected. Also, Bottom Tier FTW!!

@Gripphon yes pls. Zods and Tyrael's Mights, I'm ready for ya.

A bold statement to make about someone who hasn't been here for a year because he stopped gaming!

Hah, true! But are you ready to make a ten days comeback? Answer is yes, btw.

Grape,

It is not. Very busy with school these days, and if you can't get in at least 20-30 hours, there's not much point imo. I might play an hour or two and see if I find a Tyrael's, or something.

Yes, indeed. Just join people, it's all for the fun and tradition. Even if you can only play for a few hours. The drops gods now and adjust the drops accordingly ... really ;).

I will sign up after the weekend. I think it’s The Pits.

If work isn't too stressful, I'll have the energy for this.

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Noodle [1.13d SC FAM]
T72on1 [1.13d SC FAM]
NanoMist [1.14d SC FAM]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]
Arranj [1.14d HC FAM]
Albatross [1.14d SC FAM]
Yng [1.14d SC FAM]
Pb_pal [1.13d SC FAM]
Shask [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Agguh [1.14d HC]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

I see fabian still wants to get participation trophy after all those years. I might have been gone for a year, but I see the SPF never changes!

Also @zemaj, since it took me some time to remember mail I sent you ring back via grip. Should probably be in your stashes by now. It's still is covered by dried nulio blood so wear it proudly.

@zemaj and @frozzen that is one ring to rule them all ( strength for Monarch, mana, resists and 10%FCR, its awesome ... and @maxicek LMFAO too lol. Gimme a few days to sort my roster out. I think I may join the fun too.

PS: Do we have to provide a trade profile if we dont trade anymore? I haven't traded for years tho I have donated stuff to other members. And I won't be claiming prizes from anyone if I do place in the tournament.

Last edited:

-------------------
Baal
-------------------
zemaj [1.13d SC FAM]
darkstarhub [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Level 85 Areas
-------------------
Grape [1.13d SC FAM]
Noodle [1.13d SC FAM]
T72on1 [1.13d SC FAM]
NanoMist [1.14d SC FAM]
ffs [1.14b SC FAM]
Arranj [1.14d HC FAM]
Albatross [1.14d SC FAM]
Yng [1.14d SC FAM]
Pb_pal [1.13d SC FAM]
Shask [1.14d SC FAM]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
Agguh [1.14d HC]

-------------------
Teams
-------------------

--------------------
Available for teams
--------------------
Grape
T72on1
NanoMist
ffs
EatSleepDiablov2

Ill put my name under the Baal category for now, but if I cant get my Amazon to where I want before the event starts I may switch to the lvl 85 areas.

Legend has it greatest MFO champion of all time @frozzzen will be making his glorious return for this event.

(I can't believe you baited me into logging in here again...)

Good luck guys. It's crazy you're all still playing this, and yet not that surprising at all at the same time.

Legend has it greatest MFO champion of all time @frozzzen will be making his glorious return for this event.

(I can't believe you baited me into logging in here again...)

Good luck guys. It's crazy you're all still playing this, and yet not that surprising at all at the same time.

I'd play Dota 2 or LoL but neither of those agree with having a <2 month old child and having to pause whenever he needs something. Single player D2 is still very entertaining.

MFO bringing everyone out of lurk mode. Agreed.

Hi Nagisa. You still have time to build a character from scratch and win alvl85 :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High