Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

In other news. I've seen the dermatologist. Quick recap. Now a month ago, he prescribed me 2 nasty creams and one very nasty tablet, to be taken for 3 months.
After taking just 4, I got ill. Bad. With anxiety, and a cold, so I first thought it was just a flu. But as there wasn't a dry fiber left of my nightshirt from the fever and I couldn't even finish my peanutbutter sandwich (a sign that things are serious indeed) I decided to take a second look at the paper that comes with the medicin. Sure enough, every symptom I had was there. Went to the gp, gp told me to stop, something I already did of course, all I wanted to know was, how long til I was ok again.

That turned out to be a week. Just in time I was recovered enough to go on the holiday my friend and I had booked. And when we got back, I contacted the dermatologist.

His assistent first tried to put it like it really was just a nasty cold. When I told her that the gp could tick off all my symptoms from the list of the medicin, the dermatologist agreed with me, but was in a bit of a shock. He hadn't expected it. I told him, neither had I. A friend of mine had used a similar medicin and never had a single problem. He said, none of his patients have ever responded to the medicin as I had, not in all of his 20 years of practice. Hurrah. Fortunately he agreed that honestly I've got enough complaints as it is and I can't tell work that I'm on sick leave because of medicins. So no new pills. Good.

I then spent an evening reporting the medicin to the science board that gathers information about side effects in medicins. They appreciated it.

So there you have it. I'm rare.*)

*) I think it would be better for everyone if I were well done instead.

I took some shots for a blog post over the weekend, and discovered that I make faces...

207rtom.jpg
And very cute faces they are too! ;)

*starts a fire from a broken bar stool*

Gather 'round, friends for a tale of myth and magic....

I once saw a fish poop out fluorescent green fecal matter. I was glorious and appalling to observe.

The end.

...and I couldn't even finish my peanutbutter sandwich (a sign that things are serious indeed)...

In that case i'm in serious trouble. Never finished a peanutbutter sandwich (or even started one).

..He said, none of his patients have ever responded to the medicin as I had, not in all of his 20 years of practice. Hurrah..

Don't you feel special now? ;)

So there you have it. I'm rare.*)

*) I think it would be better for everyone if I were well done instead.

That's not rare, that's unique! (do you also have that golden glow?) :D

And very cute faces they are too! ;)

Have you even looked at the picture?

*starts a fire from a broken bar stool*

Gather 'round, friends for a tale of myth and magic....

I once saw a fish poop out fluorescent green fecal matter. I was glorious and appalling to observe.

The end.

This is no Zenigma post. This is kamap in disguise. I can feel it. Or rather: smell it.

Only 4 more days until holiday. I'm really counting down the days. Today my manager comes by to discuss my performance from the first half year. Always annoying. Not too worried as i got 3 certificates so how bad could i be doing?

Raising_dead is steadily progressing. Progress bar looks really full. But at this lvl it still means quite a few runs left to go (about 150). Despite my love for summoners i'll be glad to be done with it.

Every muscle in my body aches, but skiing is mostly fun, until your friends decide to take you down a steep slope...

I'm always in disguise!
The people my age are adults, while I'm merely in disguise.

Most sports even the bed ones might leave you sore and aching.

We are out of electricity at work for the next hour or so.

*serves iced drinks

*serves Iced Dew

That's about how I felt the last time I went snowboarding. It's fun, but painful.
Snowboarding looks a lot harder than skiing.

Zenigma, you're already 14 or 15 years old? I never would've guessed! :p

To everyone else: What a bunch of old crippled men around here!

*limps away*

Snowboarding takes a bit longer to learn, but I prefer it. But after a couple days boarding, you feel pains in muscles you never even knew existed.
Oh, and learning snowboarding, you're falling on your arse a lot, and it's incredibly hard to get up... :/

@Kitteh 's pictures don't load for me. :( I'm not sure why not, but it's not bad internet connections anymore. :)

It was probably because of the strange faces that they removed themselves. Nobody should have to chuckle at the half-tired strained smiles. though they were great

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High