Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

Re: Showoff Thread - Magic/Rare/Crafted screenshots!

So sad thats not 2pala/2sox :) Still very nice circle there skullvomit! upgrade it to diadem for more style before ladder reset :crazyeyes:

NL all the way, every day!! But it can be upgraded there too. If I ever use it. Too many Palas around gotta Barb'em down :)

Always loved these Rare Showcase threads <3

Here is my humble submission from this ladder ^^
xeoejd.jpg

That's got a lot going for it, I like :thumbup:

So sad thats not 2pala/2sox :) Still very nice circle there skullvomit! upgrade it to diadem for more style before ladder reset :crazyeyes:

Bought this amulet 2months ago in this ladder and wanted to test if 125fcr coa 43dr build is better than my old chaosrun palas. (looks like this is crappier build than my old ones:whistling:)

220fcpalaamu.png
Nice Craft

why no one posting picks of nice items anymore!? :ponder:

whoo! I have a lot of stuff to show off!... but I can't use most of them since they don't fit my character Class.

10pxd1h.jpg

I really value UNIQUE items, sometimes I would even sell a statistically stronger RARE item (coded in BRIGHT YELLOW) just to make space for a freshly dropped unique item.

If you're a genuine Diablo II gamer, you know that unique items are coded in GOLD,

9a48ef.jpg

erbkwi.jpg

4tu5j4.jpg

and so are runed items;

ixav88.jpg

vmzujr.jpg

on the other hand, set items (which I consider to have the same value as unique items [what attracts me most about them is the bright green lettering]) are coded in BRIGHT GREEN.

4hd11s.jpg

35laeja.jpg

I especially value items that bolster all (or a tree of) skills whether unique or not.

3492cls.jpg

a49dlt.jpg

6iba0z.jpg

Last edited:

If you're a genuine Diablo II gamer, you know that elite items are coded in GOLD

An Elite item is an item that has no upgrade. There are Normal, Exceptional and Elite items. They can be green, gold, white, gray, blue or orange.

and so are CRAFTED items;

A crafted item will appear orange in color and will be created using one of the crafting recipies in the cube. The items you display are runeworded items.

/EndRant

My first rare item of this season, was quite good in my opinion. It was dropped in a set-party ladder from mephyView attachment 75

From there, I have had several good crafts which I will show of another day when I find them on my mules... I crafted a 2/java/20ias/2xLres kb gloves that I lost, and recently bought this set of claws from Anya:
View attachment 77 A pair that makes me pray to Lazaruk... yet I am hoping for better ones,, to transfer to NL

The 3/shadow/3 master was a picture I took when shopping last season... Didnt buy them, dunno what 6 total of shadow master would do...

Last edited:
I'm a blues man, I got into a rythem of picking them up.
got this today
Prismatic Amulet of Amelioration.
LVL req 20
All resists @20
Poison Length reduced by 50%

I'm a blues man, I got into a rythem of picking them up.
got this today
Prismatic Amulet of Amelioration.
LVL req 20
All resists @20
Poison Length reduced by 50%

That is a very nice amulet for a level requirement of just 20.

Gambled this little beauty. If only she had 10 more + all resists she would be godly.

Plague Gorget
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 97
Fingerprint: 0x30242395
+4 to Minimum Damage
Fire Resist +27%
Lightning Resist +8%
Cold Resist +8%
Poison Resist +8%
3% Life stolen per hit
6% Mana stolen per hit
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels

Even so the Barb's Natural Resist makes up for it!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High