Mass Effect Mystery Box Mafia Game

Btw if you want a full reveal, I need the timestamp everyone opened their first box and when they chose their second box. I will tell you who's lying. This is not a bluff.

Sure, I don't see a problem sharing.

I opened my first box (the one I traded from Fred) on N1 at 7:01p.m. I grabbed my 2nd box at the same time.

What is a poorly thought out risk? I opened a box that told me there was a Serial Killer potentially, and which gave me x-shot investigate for SK. I could have read Numbers' extremely rapid claim of the 2nd kill as an attempt to get people to believe he was a vigilante and not consider the SK angle, but if you read my comments yesterday you'll see me raise the possibility of SK several times.

I think it would have been a poor play for me to reveal yesterday that my "I'll Never Work for Cerberus" box had made me an x-shot SK cop, which would have pretty heavily implicated Numbers before I could actually investigate him and (assuming nothing messed with my investigative result) would have resulted in us probably killing someone who appears to have been honest with us all the way through the game.

It's still possible that Numbers is scum, but nobody has actually made a case for that. The mere possibility that he could be isn't a case. Everyone in the game could be scum.

The post you reference was a comment on ankeli not you

Thanks you for playing. Need the day as well to pair the timestamp.

Are you going to be providing your box names and open/pickup/trade timestamps as well or are you conspiring with Zokar on this matter?

I opened my first box on Apr 14 and picked up my second box on the 17th.

And why do I care about sticking my neck out? I've tried to not vote this early in any day phase in recent games barring joke votes or rock solid information.

Mafia frequently care about not sticking their next out and only act on rock solid information. It's a great way to keep further rock solid information from appearing in the game thread.

Zokar, Bad Ash and Pyrotechnician have not divulged their Box 1 names.
Noodle, Zokar, Bad Ash, Caluin Graye, Pyrotechnician and FredOfErik (through CG) have not divulged their Box 2 names.

Bad Ash and Pyrotechnician have not divulged their Box 1 contents.
Noodle, Zokar, Bad Ash and Pyrotechnician have not divulged their Box 2 contents.

No living player has admitted to trying to pick up a box that wasn't there (pharphis did).

I'm the only player to admit trying to trade with a box on the shelf that wasn't there.

The shelf contents have remained stable for the last several days. My box 2 was the last change to the shelf.

Unclaimed Boxes:
YOUR 2 SMALL / Level 1
Blue Rose of Illium / Level 2
Servant of the People / Level 3
Urdnot Wrex can't keep his hands of a fertile female / Level 2
I am a Biotic God… Fear me! / Level 3
Emergency Induction Port /Level 3

Remember the old days when you could just slap Omni-gel on everything / Level 2
Some neighbours came by last night to complain about the noise. I put their bodies in the building incinerator / Level 3
The man cleaning the toilets is also preparing the meals / Level 3
Conrad Verner / Level 2
Scan the Keepers / Level 2
Sir, they have flashlightheads / Level 1

The organics would never try the no-windows thing twice. / Level 3
But the prize! /Level 3
I have a shotgun. Mmmmmaybe we’ll talk later. / Level 3 –
Trying to determine how scale-itch got onto Normandy. Sexually transmitted disease, only carried by varren. Implications...unpleasant. / Level 2

If anyone has the list of boxes on the shelf at the start of the game, we can pencil in which boxes were held by players at that time. Maybe not which player.

The density of L3 boxes is higher among the unclaimed boxes than the claimed boxes. Considerably higher. L3 boxes make up 50% (8 of 16) of the unclaimed boxes yet only 13% (2 of 15) of the claimed boxes.

I think mafia made a rush for as many L3 boxes as they could. I think mafia don't want the box mass claim and are trying to delay it or pick and choose what they share (share name but not ability, share an ability description but not the box/level).

Remember the old days when you could just slap Omni-gel on everything / Level 2

This was my second box. I have claimed it has multiple shots (of which I've used them all), but have not yet claimed what it gave me. I will before the end of the day. I want to hear from one more person before I do.

Trying to determine how scale-itch got onto Normandy. Sexually transmitted disease, only carried by varren. Implications...unpleasant. / Level 2

This was my starting box; the one I traded to FoE.

I started with geth infiltrate which was the organics would never try the no windows thing level three.

My second box was emergency induction port level three. It was an information box not an action box like I thought.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I started with geth infiltrate which was the organics would never try the no windows thing level three.

My second box was emergency induction port level three. It was an information box not an action box like I thought.

wait, so you mean your box and ability don't align? omg! who could have thought such a thing... so you could totally be honest about what box you have and lie about the ability and nobody would ever know? This is madness.....

wait, so you mean your box and ability don't align? omg! who could have thought such a thing... so you could totally be honest about what box you have and lie about the ability and nobody would ever know? This is madness.....

it's almost like it's totally pointless to mass claim :crazyeyes:

This was my second box. I have claimed it has multiple shots (of which I've used them all), but have not yet claimed what it gave me. I will before the end of the day. I want to hear from one more person before I do.

This was my starting box; the one I traded to FoE.

What about FoE's boxes/abilities/actions?

When did you trade "Geth do not infiltrate / Level 2" for "The organics would never try the no-windows thing twice. / Level 3?"

Emergency Induction Port /Level 3 should be an information box. BA's claim matches expectations whereas his earlier speculation did not. Go ahead and lie mafia. Or stay silent.

What about FoE's boxes/abilities/actions?

When did you trade "Geth do not infiltrate / Level 2" for "The organics would never try the no-windows thing twice. / Level 3?"

Emergency Induction Port /Level 3 should be an information box. BA's claim matches expectations whereas his earlier speculation did not. Go ahead and lie mafia. Or stay silent.

Ok, given what I've said about my first box and what happened the other day, which boxes did I use?

Have you used said ability? I have a SK-Cop that I targeted against Numbers and I got back that he wasn't the serial killer. My cop variant gives me a role answer and not an alignment answer, but just to make absolutely sure you couldn't have mucked it up, an answer would be nice.

No I haven't. It's useless as far as I'm considered.

You didn't ask? o_O

Nooope. Figured it'd be told if it effected that somehow. Not sure how he could tell it without revealing that there is a SK in the game either.

You sir, are a liar. I know what your box did because I investigated you.

I'm not even going to go for the "you can only open 2 boxes during the game" rule. Oh wait. I just did.

What my box did? My box included a box which I was allowed to open, so yes, I've opened 3 boxes in this game. Go figure, I'm going to keep opening it for as long as I'm allowed to.

For someone who's been happy to place Ankeli on the scum list all game long, you sure are happy to ignore him as a suspect now. Why not distance from him today?

I find this odd as well. :/

Vote:Goryani

For your poor reasoning for the quick vote, and lying about knowing what my box did (apparently, unless you mean it included a box).

No idea what this is trying to say.

Are you not willing to vote for Ankeli today?

TBD. I find it very suspicious that he earned several votes as quickly as he did. It seems very mafia QT plan to me. Find a guy who has some votes prior that other non mafia like me might jump at the bit to vote against.

I traded for my second box night one around 9pm. Don't have the timestamp in front of me. My plan was to act as early as humanly possible to get my second box and to go for a level three. I got busy or I would have traded earlier and gone for a different level three box and instead chose one I didn't think someone would take.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High