Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

2 games as town. 1 win, 1 loss. Mini games not counted since they don't appear in the results list.

Vote: Coju

Even though I must have missed what he did.

9 Coju (thefranklin, thomas, goldtru, jcakes, flub, Gory, cg, pyro, CDM)
0 Pyro [goryani]
0 thefranklin [crawlingdeadman]
0 CDM [Gory]
0 numbers [cg]

With 9 votes, Coju has enough votes to be lynched.

DAY HAS ENDED

NO ONE HAS DIED.

The lynch was unsuccessful.

Night has started. You have 24 hours to get your night actions in.

pb140218.gif

[h=1]Every Single Death in Breaking Bad (HD)[/h]
[youtube]BAy3Z6VFGMk[/youtube]

Last edited:
"I have spent my whole life scared, frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen, 50-years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine. What I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard you can right in the teeth."
Caluin Graye has been killed!

Day has started. You may now post freely for the next 48 hours.

With 12 players alive it takes 6 to lynch and 7 votes to lock.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

I was going to play it close to my chest, but I see no reason not to reveal my information. I used a 1x shot on pyro last night. He is Todd Alquist, dedicated sociopath, neutral.

I was going to play it close to my chest, but I see no reason not to reveal my information. I used a 1x shot on pyro last night. He is Todd Alquist, dedicated sociopath, neutral.

Wait, so you had a 1x shot name/role/alignment cop? Besides the fact that your result is completely wrong, you expect me to believe you had a one shot that gave you all three elements in one go?

Wait, so you had a 1x shot name/role/alignment cop? Besides the fact that your result is completely wrong, you expect me to believe you had a one shot that gave you all three elements in one go?

Yep it is a one shot which I suspect is why it is so powerful. Funny how you try and discredit my ability first and then say btw it is wrong.

Ding!Ding!

Ding!Ding!Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ding!Ding!

Ding!Ding!

Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!

Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding! Ding!Ding!Ding! Ding!Ding!

I'm not.

I am finding this game to have exceeded my expectations. By that I mean since it is evident to all I'm not the brightest candle on the cake, my reads of people and situations are usually wrong or at least based on chemical imbalances.

I was suspicious of Caluin Graye and now he's all deaded up, most likely the victim of mafia NK. Also we only had one death last night...why??

Now if Marahumm's information is to be believed (Walter White) how could Pyrotechnician be in league with him as Todd?? For awhile I was thinking there could be multiple scum factions simply because the story could support such things. I'm not so sure of this now. I may be more apt to believe in a bunch of rogue factions bent on double cross.

Then again I could be attempting to think with my pancreas.

Is there also a Heisenberg??

Can I get a three piece dark with a biscuit??

I'm sensing a disturbance in the force.

two

six

two

six

five

ten

Does this pattern of dings mean something??

one for yes two for no

Yep it is a one shot which I suspect is why it is so powerful. Funny how you try and discredit my ability first and then say btw it is wrong.

Read the post again oh smart one and let me know how "Besides your results being completely wrong" followed by "You expect me to believe" is trying to discredit you first.

If you even have such a massively overpowered ability (which I doubt), your results are incorrect. Either there was a bus drive/redirect, or you are just plain lying out your butt making a big play.

Everyone post restricted today.

Care to explain why you are still around oh special one?

Ding!Ding!

Ding!Ding!

Ding!Ding!

Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!

Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding! Ding!Ding!Ding! Ding!Ding!

Do we need some kind of system to translate this or something? Is there something important you would like to tell us that we need to set up a code system?

1 for yes, 2 for no is what I think we used yesterday right?

Ding!Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Ding!Ding!
Ding!Ding!
Ding!Ding!

Ding!

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Ding!Ding!

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Ding!
Ding!

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Ding!
Ding!Ding!
Ding!Ding!

Ding!Ding!
Ding!Ding!
Ding!Ding!

Ding!
Ding!Ding!
Ding!

Ding!Ding!
Ding!
Ding!Ding!

Is that Morse code? Phone posting so hard for me to translate?

I'm not.

I am finding this game to have exceeded my expectations. By that I mean since it is evident to all I'm not the brightest candle on the cake, my reads of people and situations are usually wrong or at least based on chemical imbalances.

I was suspicious of Caluin Graye and now he's all deaded up, most likely the victim of mafia NK. Also we only had one death last night...why??

Now if Marahumm's information is to be believed (Walter White) how could Pyrotechnician be in league with him as Todd?? For awhile I was thinking there could be multiple scum factions simply because the story could support such things. I'm not so sure of this now. I may be more apt to believe in a bunch of rogue factions bent on double cross.

Then again I could be attempting to think with my pancreas.

Is there also a Heisenberg??

Can I get a three piece dark with a biscuit??

I don't think that pyro was in league with pharphis. There are enough holes in his mason claim that I suspect that he just made a play after Mara revealed phart to be ww.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High