How can it be PvP Week 11 already?

It's about 20:00 GMT. Add or take hour. Feel free to join by all means :)
Curious what character would you take in?

Yeah, Titan charger will probably kill in one hit but also die in one hit :p Even non titan would have big problems. 200fcr fire sorc will always be strong, just keep in mind that you can use oak charges from hoto to tank a hit and give you more life overall. That sorc should do fine as long as you know how to keep away from danger, and 200 fcr should help you with that.

Okay cool, I am going to prepare my charger for the battle today! Do you loose money even when they are on stash? I remember it was like this on Bnet.
Also, I just noticed my Sorcy has some experience which I am not really willing to loose on pvp deaths. :/ I won't be using her today but I believe I will level her up until tomorrow for the next Pvp! Btw, I am not using Hoto!

Thanks for the tips!

You don't loose exp in PvP, so it won't be a problem :)

@ Froz
I believe you forgot to mention you discovered WoF to be very valuable on trapper as well. When on offensive, sometimes I just cast wof, mb and tele in for fireblast, LS not even needed. Also, trappers have advantage of away host against all other players. It's just really hard to escape stunlock on other server where you have even slight delay. Yesterday Max managed to lay 5 Lightning Sentry traps around me and mindblast my sorc. Normally you would escape easily, but slight delay makes things very hard for casters in that matchup.

Max - charger
Max - trapper
Colony - boner
Colony - mage pala
Grip - bvc
Grip - orballer sorc
Delsy - bowa
Frozen - bowa
Frozen - windy
Face - plaquezon
Face - orb sorc
FoE - loladin
cdm - loladin

Railgun is froz? I was sure it was nulio. Either way that bowa killed me a gazillion time. Almost as bad as the whatshername trapper from D1.

Once FoE killed me right at the start, he teled on top of me and I tried ww, but it failed and dropped dead. I saw him standing over my corpse there, probably admiring his huge success of killing poor bvc. Or he had some naughty thoughts that are not for public.

Yeah, go ahead, blame it on the lag :badteeth:

As for our newborn pvp players, it's really nice to see FoE improving constantly with his paladin even if it's very huge skill cap character. And on touchpad. Shame that mouse gaming isn't really priority for him, otherwise it would be quite nasty contender. And yes, smite/charge works well with vs bowas, you just need to practice it a bit :)

Thanks. And yeah, touchpad was never a problem pvm, but I think you have me convinced to get a friggin mouse before next pvp week. Also, I'm moving to germany for exchange in april, and I believe my new room will have a desk to play from, which will also help.

As for charge, I have been super frustrated about it since the beginning, feeling that it never hits, can't aim it, etc. But I'm getting (a tiny bit) better at it. Right now the main problem is making the switch from hammer to charge to smite where I usually end up in hotkey/weapon switch hell and just stand there until I get killed. However, I had a charge/smite kill on colony's boner last night which was great - even though he probably killed me 10+ times.

Whenever you kill boner, it gives you penis size +1. Whenever you kill boner with charge/smite, it gives you penis size +10. Whenever you kill max block boner with charge/smite, it gives you penis size +100. Whenever you kill boner with charge/smite using touchpad, it gives you penis size +1000. Whenever you kill max block boner with charge/smite using touchpad, it gives you penis size +10000 (over 9000!).

Hopefully your new room will be large enough for all that bonus size you just got.

No. That would just make the games lag more. TCP/IP from D2.

Pvp was definitely fun. The fact that you can use your SP characters gives you no reason not to try it. :p My Pvm charger was a completely fun made character but I realised I can actually make him a Pvp Character!
Sorry about yesterday, was very distracted as I was talking on the phone and eventually had to go. Perhaps, I will start building him as a PVP one and join you on your future battles.

Day 4.

Someone else must write something for this day since I played only 30 minutes and couldn't rejoin due to constant full game till the end. I played with my loladin, liberator. But no more. When charging around, I desynch to myself like crazy. After 5 sec of charge if I attempt to tele, black screen would appear and throw me 2 screens away from my previous location. It was just impossible to use charge, I was never on the map where it showed me I was. Sometimes during charge black screen appeared and I reappeared somewhere else on the map. So what's the point in playing paladin if you can't use charge.

Day 5.

This time I was around, but might miss some character trying to remember who played. It was full house all the time with constant char swapping and everything.

Maxicek - w/s trapper
Maxicek - ghost
Colony - firesorc
Colony - mage paladin
Colony - bvc
Colony - hammerdin
Grip - boner
Froz - MB firesorc
Froz - trapper
Froz - bowazon
Froz - javazon
Froz - bvc
Horseheadnebula - windy
Delsy - bowa
Excalibur - titan charger
Mir - running trapper
Mir - ghost
Mir - boner
Face - orb sorc
Face - plaque/furyzon

FFa was... FFA. I just spammed spells around, usually offscreen to anyone. I did play kind of cautious against both firesorcs and ghosts. They were challenging to beat. Also Delsy's bowa was tough challenge for my vita nec, but we were kind of 50/50 during FFA. Face's orb sorc was also tough with all that teleporting around, everytime I namelocked him he escaped easily. So, between him and me it was spam contest pretty much. Froz joined with trapper and that was new challenge to beat for sure. It was usually contest between him and me to win ffa, pretty much. My two summons were very helpful to absorb hits from bowa and paladin mage, but especially against bowas. Don't know what else to say about FFA. You add something from your perspective.

Team battles were pretty messy. We changed teams numerous of times, as well as characters. Most of time it was 3v4 team battle.

Colony - bvc
Delsy - bowa
Grip - boner
vs
Froz - trapper
Mir - boner
Face - plaque/furyzon
Maxicek - ghost

I think those were first team battle lineups. Also it seemed to me that our team won most of those battles. I totally forgot about casting amplify damage on opponents. But both Col and Delsy did their job well. As for me, I just teled around and spam spirits offscreen to everyone. Not too interesting, but hey, whatever works.

Then Froz repicked to bowa, and I'm not sure did Col still play with bvc or did he take his hammerdin. Or both. Anyway, it seemed to me that our team won more of those battles as well. Mir left and Horseheadnebula joined the show with his windy instead of Mir. In between we played some 3v3 battles when someone repicked char, but really don't ask me who played with who there :p. Then we swapped teams around. I'm sure there was some "bowa-team" as well, but can't really recall who played against who there. Then Froz joined with bvc in his old team for some battles, then we swapped teams again.

Froz - bvc
Max - ghost
Grip - boner
vs
Col - paladin mage
Delsy - bowa
Face - plaque/furyzon
Hhn - windy

Again I think our team won more battles there, but it was pretty close overall. Once bvc killed two chars very quickly ensuring team win. Delsy was challenging to beat to me, but I think this time I had the upper hand in that skirmish.

Oh yes, zon team. Remembered now.

Froz - javazon
Delsy - bowa
Face - plaque/furyzon
Hhn - windy
vs
Max - ghost
Col - hammerdin
Grip - boner

Was it something like that? Hopefully. Don't know who was better here. Colony did a very good job with his hammerdin few times. Once I was left alone against all 4 of them, so ggwp etc.

Don't know did we play some other teams as well. Overall, nice day with full-house all the time. Cya today!

Since game are usually full can I suggest that hosting character is a playing character? That would be also nice to make team battles 4 vs 4.

The computer that hosts is in the cupboard under the stairs. I'm not going to sit in there and play, even for you nulio!
It is unplayable via remote desktop.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High