The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Nah, I don't think I have anything to worry about.
I mean, if I did, well I'd be worried, wouldn't I

If you'd think then you'd know you better be worried, its a metaphor you rode, for crying out loud.

Nah, I really haven't thought about it too much.
Don't you think I'd think about it more if I thought I should think about it some more? That's just crazy thoughts.

UnHinged means more freedom of movement! I think!

Or we could go with the Dictionary version, 1. To remove from the hinges, or 2. To unbalance ( the mind) of (someone) How's your balance Loz? Able to keep 2 wheels on the ground most of the time?:crazyeyes:

Indeed, my Humvee has two wheels on the ground most of the time!

Hope you're feeling better Goldtru. :) *hugs*

Top o' the morning to everyone! Well... afternoon. >.> Feels like I have a lot of catching up to do but.... Maybe later. Hope everyone had a nice new years!! Good news! Aid was processed and accepted as far as I know! Official first day is January 15th.

BP, I like your tar. Haven't seen a whole lot of that new show but from the one episode I did see, it was quite amusing. ^^

Time to change the 'tar. Gonna go rummage my drawers and see what I can find. In the meantime.... Lunch!

Hope you're feeling better Goldtru. :) *hugs*

Top o' the morning to everyone! Well... afternoon. >.> Feels like I have a lot of catching up to do but.... Maybe later. Hope everyone had a nice new years!! Good news! Aid was processed and accepted as far as I know! Official first day is January 15th.

BP, I like your tar. Haven't seen a whole lot of that new show but from the one episode I did see, it was quite amusing. ^^

Time to change the 'tar. Gonna go rummage my drawers and see what I can find. In the meantime.... Lunch!

i'll help you rummage your 'drawers' wink wiunk

note: im stuck at work cuz of stupid snow storm...

i am the best lurker here still!

Mofo sighted, shoot at will!

Unhinged doesn't mean stupid now does it, go get a checkup.

Goldtru should get that cough checked up and Leo should start appearing more or she will be appropriatly renamed to Leo almost never appearing on this forum and therefore she will get also lesser spanks, which would make her sad I suppose.
[youtube]jlOKMXn4KJ8[/youtube]

My metaphors are always pure as the driven snow! No need for any check ups, they are dewy and virginal, so take that, kamap! :p

I would get the cough checked up if I were not trapped in a blizzard. Hopefully it will get better soon, I had a really rough night and not in the fun way. :p

Snow gets pied on, on occasion. I just wont Loz to be safe.

Thats a pitty, the not beeing able to get the cough checked out and the rough "not the fun way" night.
Hope this night is at least better, one way or the other.

Come pick me up in a sleigh and take me to the doctor! Wrap me up in furs and give me hot brandy to drink. Whip the horses to a frenzy as I hallucinate from all the laudanum I've had poured down my throat!

19th century medicine at its best! :yes:

No bodices were harmed during the production of this presentation.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High