The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

I'd say Lightning swung the game more than the lightning rod did, hoo boy.

Did she/he post in the mafia thread during the day?

Also, Gory's reaction to me wanting to focus on people targeting Drixx was somewhat surprising, and it seemed like he worked real hard to get away from that.

I probably should have worded it better (since you thought I was scum for it) but it's still a really bad line of thought for any townie to undertake. Basically, you were thinking mafia have 1 and only 1 night action that isn't a NK. That's not a conclusion I would jump to as townie.

So I was given the Lightning Rod as a bonus gift becuase I was the first person to make a post over 200 words long on my last day alive. Sort of amusing that they actually had a bonus for a day specifically tailored for ole wall-o-text Drixx ... I imagine they were anticipating that and hoping for it when I got assigned Party Host. Lightning Rod + Party Host = mad hilarious.

There were not enough mafia for a party host + lightning rod combo. Mafia did EVERYTHING RIGHT they possibly could regarding a plain ole' party host and we still lost because of it. I risked getting modkilled (posting in mafia chat during day) just to congratulate town the moment I saw what happened.

I can't wait to see what the roles all were. I was greatly amused by the fluffy vanilla roles. E-listener. Lol.

I was trying for a fluffy vanilla claim until CG outed me. At the time, we didn't know what all these weird named roles did so it was just a guess.

Is this a hidden rule or did I miss it?

It was a made up on the spur of the moment rule when I asked pharphis what would happen I think. If pharphis hadn't told me you would be lynched either way(barring an unvote), I would have just locked you as soon as gwai voted. Instead I did what I found more entertaining and confused people a bit at least.

hurray for Yobagoya Meat! One of my all time favorites!
EAT IT, MEAT INDUSTRY AND TV HOSTS!

Glad the game is finally over. Goryani, good team keeping town at bay and not showing your scummy side.
BPC, PH, fun game. Y'all should host another.

Goryani, good team keeping town at bay and not showing your scummy side.

Is it ironic that this is the first game I've played as scum where I didn't care if i showed my scummy side? As town, I don't care so I just let it flow. I did a lot more of that this game whereas I used to be careful about what I'd post as scum.

Thanks for the game. I loved it and special thanks to scum killing me off. I was so looking forward to a dead thread. But town, you did a really awfull jobb. You did not deserve to win. If you play this game, at least try to meet your win condition. You know, voting and such, especially scumhunting is a good thing to do for town. I am really disappointed.

Yeah I suck I know, I missed so many day ends due to oversleeping, I can't wait until I get a chance to host and can make day end 6:30 am american time :p

I was trying for a fluffy vanilla claim until CG outed me. At the time, we didn't know what all these weird named roles did so it was just a guess.

It was a good switch.

It was a made up on the spur of the moment rule when I asked pharphis what would happen I think. If pharphis hadn't told me you would be lynched either way(barring an unvote), I would have just locked you as soon as gwai voted. Instead I did what I found more entertaining and confused people a bit at least.

lol, had me confused to :p

Is it ironic that this is the first game I've played as scum where I didn't care if i showed my scummy side? As town, I don't care so I just let it flow. I did a lot more of that this game whereas I used to be careful about what I'd post as scum.

I have the opposite problem, I always look scummy regardless of alignment. Probably because I am worried about looking scummy and over think things .....

@Gory: Did you intend for a mislynch on Gwaihir (the no colon thing or was it a mistake?). Well played it was down to the wire, what abilities did you have?

@Everyone: I found it very amusing that ever since the "Jcakes eats a bus" mafia game everyone always assumes that if I am on a lynch of a mafia I am bussing someone ... I don't think I've ever actually bussed anyone :p.

@Gory: Did you intend for a mislynch on Gwaihir (the no colon thing or was it a mistake?). Well played it was down to the wire,

Honest mistake. I started that post when my clock said :00 already.

what abilities did you have?

Name: Vic Romano

Alignment: Mafia (Anti-Town)

Description: You're the levelheaded Host of MXC. You have strong background in major league sports, most notably baseball, where you became addicted to everything, including every type of drug, alcohol, and easy women.

Role Power: MXC Jack-of-All-Trades.

1) Damning Vigilante: You have a 1-shot Kill, which can be used at any time. Once used, all members of your mafia team will require one less vote to lynch/lock during the NEXT Day Phase.

2) Sink or Swim: 50% chance of creating a random 1-shot item from the following list: Role block, Bus Driver, Blood swap. If item is not created you lose voting ability for the next day phase. Once an item is created, you will lose this power.

3) Boulder: You have a boulder. You may throw this boulder but you do not know what it does.

Blood Swap is the ability pharphis faked during "The Bus" incident. I have no earthly clue how mafia are supposed to use that ability effectively without sacrificing one of their own in the process. If I received it, I was going to use it as a role cop. Kill A, Blood Swap A and B. Receive the kill flip for B instead of A.

I received a 1x bus driver ability and used it the night before mass claims. I swapped Ligtning and Gwaihir.

Boulder ended up being a 24 hour silence effect. After choosing to use Boulder, I was told the effect and also told to choose a target. But I wansn't told in time to choose that night. I chose a target for the Boulder the next night instead.

Drixx ate the damning vigilante shot aimed at Noodle and the silencing effect of the Boulder aimed at Jcakes.

Blood Swap is the ability pharphis faked during "The Bus" incident. I have no earthly clue how mafia are supposed to use that ability effectively without sacrificing one of their own in the process. If I received it, I was going to use it as a role cop. Kill A, Blood Swap A and B. Receive the kill flip for B instead of A.

I received a 1x bus driver ability and used it the night before mass claims. I swapped Ligtning and Gwaihir.

Boulder ended up being a 24 hour silence effect. After choosing to use Boulder, I was told the effect and also told to choose a target. But I wansn't told in time to choose that night. I chose a target for the Boulder the next night instead.

Drixx ate the damning vigilante shot aimed at Noodle and the silencing effect of the Boulder aimed at Jcakes.

Yep I recognise blood swap *shudder*, still have no idea what it actually does :p

Lol so on the Lightningrod day you used boulder and vigilante shot?

I activated Boulder the night before. When I activated it, I was told it would silence someone for the first 24 hours and also told to pick someone to use it on. I wasn't able to check the QT in between activating Boulder and day start so I never aimed the Boulder. The mods allowed me to choose the Boulder target the next night (to take effect the day after). The next night was Lightning Rod night.

And yes, I used vigilante on Lightning Rod night.

I activated Boulder the night before. When I activated it, I was told it would silence someone for the first 24 hours and also told to pick someone to use it on. I wasn't able to check the QT in between activating Boulder and day start so I never aimed the Boulder. The mods allowed me to choose the Boulder target the next night (to take effect the day after). The next night was Lightning Rod night.

And yes, I used vigilante on Lightning Rod night.

ouch

I think this was my first time in LYLO: 0-1!

but that would mean you were in MYLO unless I was missing something?

Oh and I believe this is the second time I was in MYLO / LYLO this one went better .... last time I was lynched for leaving the toilet seat up.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High