The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Ok, so I must have missed something here. Why was CG's claim suspicious?

coju: why do you suspect there are 2 more nuetrals? What is you role? What is your name?

Gold: what is your role and name and team?

Larrz: ANYTHING

My vote will likely be for one of these three. The only person that has posted a significant amount that I am particularly suspicious of is Numbers. But we just have no info on 4 of the remaining players.

I don't remember Laarz posting today, although I have missed it once this game so maybe it has happened again. For now my vote goes on him

Vote: Laarz

Also quick question: I remember Gory saying something about names I think? Do the names actually have meaning to people?

Ok, so I must have missed something here. Why was CG's claim suspicious?

coju: why do you suspect there are 2 more nuetrals? What is you role? What is your name?

Gold: what is your role and name and team?

Larrz: ANYTHING

My vote will likely be for one of these three. The only person that has posted a significant amount that I am particularly suspicious of is Numbers. But we just have no info on 4 of the remaining players.

I don't remember Laarz posting today, although I have missed it once this game so maybe it has happened again. For now my vote goes on him

Vote: Laarz
I expect 2 more neutrals to even the numbers out.

There is 2 Hours and 48 Minutes Left of the Day Phase!

It seems as though, in all of the craziness, everyone made it through the course! You damned cheaters!

I would guess that anyone who is a Glory Hauler is town.

Does this also extend to Meat Industry?

Open ended question: Who thinks it's likely that mafia were supplied with fake names? Or that they had to come up with their own?

I don't think it matters at this point. We're 3 night kills into the game and we've seen 2 fake name claims where the name wasn't scrutinized.

I expect 2 more neutrals to even the numbers out.

From your scenario, I would guess that there are likely 7 of each team as opposed to 6, with only 2 neutrals and 4 mafia. 4 neutrals in a game of 20 is a ton.

Also, still no claim?

Not even a possible mafia NK power?

I see you caught exactly what feels off.

I'm afraid that I'm waffling an awful lot on CG. He plays such a great poker face though. As it is I don't think enough or really anyone is convinced that he's putting on the town skin just a bit too much. I could get on board with lynching Noodle, since he steadfastly refused to claim, or numbers since he's had many chances and declined each time to even make a claim (reeks of first time mafia without day chat or a readily available fake claim to use).

In fact, I'm quite sorry my friend but I know you too well and you are a very detail oriented person. There's no way your refusal to roleclaim is an accident.

Unvote: Caluin Graye
Vote: numbers

Yes. I figured if mafia were to use someone's fake claim, it'd be a vanilla mafia as the watcher is dead and unlikely to be seen visiting anyone.

You sound confident there are non-vanilla claims among the deceased. How do you know this?

I see you caught exactly what feels off.

I'm afraid that I'm waffling an awful lot on CG. He plays such a great poker face though. As it is I don't think enough or really anyone is convinced that he's putting on the town skin just a bit too much. I could get on board with lynching Noodle, since he steadfastly refused to claim, or numbers since he's had many chances and declined each time to even make a claim (reeks of first time mafia without day chat or a readily available fake claim to use).

In fact, I'm quite sorry my friend but I know you too well and you are a very detail oriented person. There's no way your refusal to roleclaim is an accident.

Unvote: Caluin Graye
Vote: numbers

He actually partially claimed, noting he had an ability and he wanted to hear from Gold and coju I think before he gave his results.

He actually partially claimed, noting he had an ability and he wanted to hear from Gold and coju I think before he gave his results.

Coju and Laarz actually. I think if we lynch anyone today it should probably be someone who's refused to claim, or even comment on why they won't claim, so far. So that would be goldtru, coju, laarz, or noodle, I believe?

Coju and Laarz actually. I think if we lynch anyone today it should probably be someone who's refused to claim, or even comment on why they won't claim, so far. So that would be goldtru, coju, laarz, or noodle, I believe?

Why haven't I claimed? Because I choose to play the game myself, rather than allow someone else to dictate how I play. You seem to think I should ignore how I want to play, act like a sheep, and obey every request from other players. Like I explained, I've tried cooperating with others in both of the last two games I played, and got lynched for it each time. Screw that.

I'm assuming (as i'm sure others are) ... 4 Neutral

I would be very surprised anyone assumes this. Why do you assume 4 neutrals? What do you think the other 2 neutrals are? SK? cult? village idiot? survivor? lyncher?

Moar questioned Goryani voting for Logoutzero without an analysis and thought Gory may be scum (that was the reason she didn't want to vote for logoutzero at the time).

Are you sure about all that?

Like I explained, I've tried cooperating with others in both of the last two games I played, and got lynched for it each time. Screw that.

I'd just like to point out that in both of those games, you were non-town. (Mafia and Neutral)

Why haven't I claimed? Because I choose to play the game myself, rather than allow someone else to dictate how I play. You seem to think I should ignore how I want to play, act like a sheep, and obey every request from other players. Like I explained, I've tried cooperating with others in both of the last two games I played, and got lynched for it each time. Screw that.

I don't really care if you claim or not, it just makes you more suspicious, and it's your prerogative. The only claims I care about are Coju and Laarz, so I can see how their claims interact with my results.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High