The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Interesting.

I rolecopped Goryani last night. He came up as a JOAT.

Interesting that when you role claimed, that wasn't mentioned.

I'm tempted to reply with something like "that information only helps mafia so shut it and like it." I've already said when I'll say more.

I said I didn't think you were scum before knowing Zokar's mod-confirmed flip and your mod-confirmed flip. But mafia have just as much reason to take out a neutral as town does. I don't like unknown quantities.

Sounds like an eventful couple of sentences for you on the end of day post!

Very interesting about gory JOAT. Boy am I glad I am not a townie, bout six people I'd be itching to lynch. God speed and good luck.

Day 4 Start

Instructions:
Today's event is Dash to Death!
The object of this challenge is to get across the obstacle course without getting DASHED TO DEATH!!

Phar: Wow, BPC, what a lovely day for dashing.

BPC: Thank you, I picked this outfit out mys -

Phar: Not the adjective you dimwit, the verb! (DEATH) TO DASH ... You do look great, btu we don't have time for that because there are some sad announcements to be made all in exclamatory phrasery!

Kamap has been modkilled for inactivity. He was Amber Frohm - Town - Meat Industry - Bad Parents!

Moar has been killed!

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 7 to lock!

Day will last 47 hours and ends on November 21, at 5:00PM EST
I need to correct this now.

There are 10 players alive. It takes 5 to lynch and 6 to lock.

Moar is not alive so BPC will remove her from the alive players list when he has the chance

Do you think that means anyone who is a Glory Hauler is town?

I would guess that anyone who is a Glory Hauler is town.

That's not to say that anyone claiming Glory Hauler (or Meat Industry) is town.

Open ended question: Who thinks it's likely that mafia were supplied with fake names? Or that they had to come up with their own?

*Goldtru hires a small white pony and gallops vigorously up and down the track yelling at everyone. She almost falls off but masterfully stays astride. The pony's name is Sparkles.

Is Goldtru a policy lynch after Lightnings reveal?

Now that Gwaihir has claimed, I'll claim.

I'm Morty Liberman. I'm a rolecop.

Night one, I investigated Gwaihir. I can confirm his vanilla tasting-ness.

Night two, I investigated Drixx. I won't divulge his role unless he requests I do so (or does so himself), but it is indeed a very powerful one, and unequivocally a town role.

I would like to hear from one more person before I divulge last night's results.

Pardon me if I missed this, what is Gwaihir's role? His power is vanilla. What's his role?

His role is Vanilla. He has no power.

Last (couple of) question! And I'll leave you alone. Did you wait for Gwaihir to claim to try and "catch him" if he was mafia? Why would someone who is truly vanilla ever claim anything else? If he said "I am a doctor" would you go "NUH-UH YOU ARE VANILLA!"? Would you have voted for Gwaihir if that situation happened?

I think Gwaihir being vanilla outs CG. He had no reason to wait for a vanilla player to claim. That's a strong opinion that I said I wouldn't make, but throw a couple cocktails in and my stubbornness comes out.

Please do not dictate a lynch based off of my posts if you are town, form an opinion of your own based on what you read.

XOXO
-Gossip Girl

Noodles next poem:
Rug a dug dug three men in a tub.

Did you wait for Gwaihir to claim to try and "catch him" if he was mafia?

Yes. I figured if mafia were to use someone's fake claim, it'd be a vanilla mafia as the watcher is dead and unlikely to be seen visiting anyone.

Why would someone who is truly vanilla ever claim anything else?

See above.

If he said "I am a doctor" would you go "NUH-UH YOU ARE VANILLA!"? Would you have voted for Gwaihir if that situation happened?

Obviously.

Did you know that you call me scum in just about every game you and I play in and aren't on a mafia team together? One of these games you'll be right. This is not that game.

Yes. I figured if mafia were to use someone's fake claim, it'd be a vanilla mafia as the watcher is dead and unlikely to be seen visiting anyone.

See above.

Obviously.

Did you know that you call me scum in just about every game you and I play in and aren't on a mafia team together? One of these games you'll be right. This is not that game.

I have thought about it a lot with my posts cause I agree it's stupid. You just do scummy things! I honestly didn't want to follow up on my initial thoughts this game, but your posts basically made me.

If Gwaihir claimed doctor and came back to a rolecop vanilla I don't agree that's an auto-lynch. The biggest victory a vanilla townie can have is getting the mafia to night kill them. I by no means think that's an auto-lynch.

Also, you're a role cop!!!! Not a name cop. You got vanilla. You figured mafia would fake claim vanilla, but you said you got vanilla. That makes zero sense.

Interesting.

I just got chills down my spine.

Anywho as said multiple times without proving it, I don't want to be a gigantic distraction one way or the other and I've already failed.

Will definitely be back the next day phase (muahaha)

Might not be back this day phase.

If Gwaihir claimed doctor and came back to a rolecop vanilla I don't agree that's an auto-lynch. The biggest victory a vanilla townie can have is getting the mafia to night kill them. I by no means think that's an auto-lynch.

I disagree. See Logout for what happens when a townie lies about his role in an effort to manipulate the mafia.

Also, you're a role cop!!!!

This is actually quite hilarious. After the last game, Gambor and I were talking about how Rolecops were almost always mafia, and how it was silly for the town to let you get away with as much as you did. We both agreed that anyone who claims a role cop should probably be lynched.

And yet, here we are.

You figured mafia would fake claim vanilla, but you said you got vanilla. That makes zero sense.

I never said such a thing. I said I expected a Vanilla mafia would be the most likely to fake claim a role from a person they've killed.

Vote: Caluin Graye

It was a little slip, CG. Since you rarely make them, I'm going to go with my gut and assume it's a scum one.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High