The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

As I'm sure everyone knows by now, I'm a Glory Holer. Barry Babaganoosh. Sink or Swim.

I'd like to hear Noodle's claim next.

Who said Flubby was mafia? I judge a vig shot to be likely a neutral or possibly a townie. We didn't get the flip and the person who likely did didn't tree-stump so we can't really ask.

When I think of "townie thing to do" I think of shooting mafia or third party roles like SK/cult or if that isn't possible/likely, not using the shot. I don't think shooting a townie is being townie. So when you say Zokar did the most townie thing possible, it sounds like you are saying flubb was mafia. I'm wondering how you know that.

As an aside, update some replies on the google group lol. I'm busting with ideas and who knows when we'll be up :)

You have to reply before I can update them! (or do you mean editing the first posts?)

Pretty obvious that scum nk moar because of that very statement she made before day end, they knew she was town and figure they can get two town kills for the price of one by leading town towards a mislynch on me today. Hopefully you guys see through it.

Do you also think mafia killed Pyro to frame BA?

As I'm sure everyone knows by now, I'm a Glory Holer. Barry Babaganoosh. Sink or Swim.

I'd like to hear Noodle's claim next.

No, thanks. I cooperated the last two games I played, and got lynched for it each time. I'm back to playing my own game.

*Goldtru hires a small white pony and gallops vigorously up and down the track yelling at everyone. She almost falls off but masterfully stays astride. The pony's name is Sparkles.

[

Interesting, any reason you did not explain the role?

Did you believe Zokar's claim about curing someone, or killing someone else?

What about Bad Ash, when he claimed 1x Rolecop as part of Jack of All Trades?

I will wait for Gory's response, but I actually have an interesting response to this.

No, thanks. I cooperated the last two games I played, and got lynched for it each time. I'm back to playing my own game.

So, you are unwilling to give a roleclaim now, or unwilling to give a roleclaim ever?

*Goldtru hires a small white pony and gallops vigorously up and down the track yelling at everyone. She almost falls off but masterfully stays astride. The pony's name is Sparkles.

No thoughts on the game or anyone in it?

I am Cindy Pauper, Town on team Glory Haulers. My power is I taste like Vanilla.

Now that Gwaihir has claimed, I'll claim.

I'm Morty Liberman. I'm a rolecop.

Night one, I investigated Gwaihir. I can confirm his vanilla tasting-ness.

Night two, I investigated Drixx. I won't divulge his role unless he requests I do so (or does so himself), but it is indeed a very powerful one, and unequivocally a town role.

I would like to hear from one more person before I divulge last night's results.

Now that Gwaihir has claimed, I'll claim.

I'm Morty Liberman. I'm a rolecop.

Night one, I investigated Gwaihir. I can confirm his vanilla tasting-ness.

Night two, I investigated Drixx. I won't divulge his role unless he requests I do so (or does so himself), but it is indeed a very powerful one, and unequivocally a town role.

I would like to hear from one more person before I divulge last night's results.

No team claim? I'm skeptical of a town rolecop, but given the uniqueness of the roles we've seen, it makes sense I suppose.

Just in case people are not aware, mass role claim is the point in the game where you tell everyone else info from your PM given to you by the mod. You can not quote it directly, but you can tell everyone your name, team, role, and any results/targets you have.

Vote: Noodle

Just in case people are not aware, mass role claim is the point in the game where you tell everyone else info from your PM given to you by the mod. You can not quote it directly, but you can tell everyone your name, team, role, and any results/targets you have.

I am Jack Michaelson, Meat Industry, I have a post restriction - I need to reference Michael Jackson twice per day phase and when a male character dies (knowingly) I have to say I guess it was time for him to ... Beat it! This has only happened once and given the large number of people that died I was allowed to replace him with everyone that died (post 835)

I am convinced by CG's claim that he's a rolecop. It unfortunately doesn't clear his alignment but he's undoubtedly telling the truth about his ability. My role is potentially the most powerful town role there is for town and the fact that he described it the way he did convinces me.

I don't think it wise to reveal my role. If CG is mafia rolecop they already know but if he's not they'll have to kill me to prevent me damaging them. I am pro town, Gangar Bangar, and on the Glory Haulers. I have an interesting twist on a powerful town role.

I suppose I can say a wee bit more, for those who might be all like "CG and Drixx are a scum team, lulz."

It would be really bad if I observed the mafia killing someone. Bad for the mafia that is. Good for the town. If I am saavy enough to do so, it could swing the entire game for town. Powerful but difficult to execute. Of course, there's remarkably few candidates left to possibly observe so...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High