The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Day Has Ended.

WOW! What a day, Phar. So much has happened, and so many have died. Isn't it just beautiful? Let's get an ACTION recap of what took place!

Flubbucket got into a fit of rage when he got some beefwater splashed on him by none of than Zokar! In Flubb's rage, it seems as though he shot Zokar in the face! But little did he know that wouldn't kill Zokar right away and Zokar shot right back, taking them both out of this competition!

Yet another wonderful mess for our beautiful janitors to clean up.

Then the contestants got a little antsy again with their killing of people! It seems as though they made Logoutzero run across the Log Drop course, with a pit of boiling acid underneath! Of course they loosened the bolts on the final log, making Logout Logdrop (into a pool of acid). Gross!

BPC: Well what a disgusting day, Phar, but I loved every minute of it.

Phar: Just like you loved every minute of The Notebook with Ryan Gosling.

BPC: You know that movie has a special place in my heart! It is a god damned classic!

Phar: Whatever you say, BPC. Well that's it for today! Remember... DON'T GET ELIMINATED!

Flubbucket has Died.

Zokar has Died. He was Skanki, Vengeful Murderer, Neutral.

CONGRATULATIONS BAD ASH! You have achieved your win condition of outliving Skanki, the Vengeful Murderer.

Bad Ash has died and has become a Tree Stump. He was Danny Glands, Dedicated Survivor, Neutral.

Logoutzero Has been lynched. He was Churchy Winston ~ Town/E-Listener/Glory Haulers

Super Official Vote Count:
Logoutzero (11): Drixx, Moar, Bad Ash, Jcakes, Gwaihir, Coju, LightNing, Noodle, Caluin Graye, Goldtru, Goryani

A prize was awarded to Zokar, but he died. So no prize!

No Penalties were given out today.

Last edited:
Day 4 Start

Instructions:
Today's event is Dash to Death!
The object of this challenge is to get across the obstacle course without getting DASHED TO DEATH!!

Phar: Wow, BPC, what a lovely day for dashing.

BPC: Thank you, I picked this outfit out mys -

Phar: Not the adjective you dimwit, the verb! (DEATH) TO DASH ... You do look great, btu we don't have time for that because there are some sad announcements to be made all in exclamatory phrasery!

Kamap has been modkilled for inactivity. He was Amber Frohm - Town - Meat Industry - Bad Parents!

Moar has been killed!

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 7 to lock!

Day will last 47 hours and ends on November 21, at 5:00PM EST

Firstly, well played Bad Ash. It wasn't until almost the day's end that I figured out that you were almost certainly Zokar's target. It's interesting that if he had shot you, you wouldn't have treestumped (since you would not have outlived him) I presume, but since he shot flubb, we get the benefit of your keen insight and while it sucks you cannot vote, the mafia can't remove you. Zokar went out about as pro-town as he possibly could have, given his role. I'm fairly certain he had to be almost sure you were his win con.

@Zokar - That was a classy move. Welcome to the ranks of neutrals who are trying to earn neutrals a little grace from being Policy Lynches.

------------------

[highlight]I assume there is an ADA approved Wheelchair course which is safe from the various dashing and dashingly dastardly objects, and that I'm free to go that route, so off I go and I'll see the rest of you ... who make it ... on the other side. I love Gangar Bangar the heavy metal wheelchair bound Glory Hauler. Perfect role for me BPC and Phar! Much <3 [/highlight]

------------------

I wonder what Bad Parents would have done. Disappointing to see what seems like it would have been a new role or perhaps an adapted or modified role out of the game without knowing what it was. Will be looking at the setup for that for sure.

------------------

And down to brass tacks. The WIFOM of the moment is whether Moar was killed for something she said or simply because she has a tendency to spot mafia as the game wears on and now the big distractions are all swept out of the way. The only thing I recall Moar saying, most likely because Lightning is my friend and I always feel protective when it's a friend's first game with us, was the calling Lightning out for not really contributing.

Does anyone recall anything else in specific that would have made Moar a target? If I had to guess, I would say killing Moar was a pragmatic move, which would suggest at least one of the mafia is experienced enough to know how difficult it is to get Moar shook loose once she has decided that you are scum.

One final piece of news, which will I'm sure sadden some. Logoutzero's role was absolutely nothing like he claimed, and certainly not an actual listener. He got a bunch of the letter "e" and made up posts out of pure guesswork. No video of me eating my shorts I'm afraid. I don't even feel like I'm using a technicality either, so no grumpiness or whinging allowed.

One final piece of news, which will I'm sure sadden some. Logoutzero's role was absolutely nothing like he claimed, and certainly not an actual listener. He got a bunch of the letter "e" and made up posts out of pure guesswork. No video of me eating my shorts I'm afraid. I don't even feel like I'm using a technicality either, so no grumpiness or whinging allowed.

Fair enough. One thing that I was thinking about last night was why certain people (you being the most obvious) were so adamant that logout was not a listener. The most obvious answer to that is that they knew he wasn't a listener because what he was writing didn't come from their QT. I am mainly pointing my finger at Drixx because he went to the extreme of offering to eat his shorts of logout was a listener.

Fair enough. One thing that I was thinking about last night was why certain people (you being the most obvious) were so adamant that logout was not a listener. The most obvious answer to that is that they knew he wasn't a listener because what he was writing didn't come from their QT. I am mainly pointing my finger at Drixx because he went to the extreme of offering to eat his shorts of logout was a listener.

I'm sorry, did anyone actually believe Logout? One doesn't need to be scum and have objective proof to have read that he wasn't being straight with us. That first message he gave us was so ridiculously unlikely that I was actually convinced it was a scum fake claim play more than anything.

Besides, I have absolutely zero qualms admitting that if I were on the mafia team I would have been lobbying to blend in with the crowd but to do our best to keep him alive and going as long as possible. The mafia team would have known the moment he posted that he wasn't actually getting quotes from their QT, so he was absolutely zero hindrance to them. He was great cover, and I'm fairly certain they are bummed he's out of the game.

What you should be looking for (and what I will probably now do a re-read for) are the people who were soft challenging him or looking in other places and staying out of the discussion, especially those who found reasons to withhold their votes. Late votes may be particularly suspicious because he came clean late on what his ability really was and I could see mafia who were sitting on the fence trying to get on the lynch just because of what I pointed out about him in the game being good for the mafia team.

Neutrals need to always be a policy lynch because even my actions disrupted the town a little bit.

I had the choice of "suicide" or to remain a treestump and I chose to remain. I think the town is in a really bad spot. Of course, I am not the best at playing detective in these game (understatement) so I won't be making extreme opinions unless I catch something or see something I feel strongly about.

Logout needed to go even though he was town. And as for leads? I'll let you guys take the..well..lead on that, cause I got nothing.

The one post for CG that stood out to me was him lobbying me as townie to Zokar after I believe JCakes made a case for me being scum. This pinged me as him thinking Zokar could then shoot a mafia if he was to think I was scum since his plan was to shoot who he wanted to shoot. Could be nothing, but it made me go hmm. That's about all I got other than Lurkers might be a good choice.

did not see logout being town. I am not the best at playing detective in these games (overstatement), but logout did play scummy to me after thinking about it this night. He had a very strange way of going about what he did. Cannot really put more words to that.

I'm sorry, did anyone actually believe Logout? One doesn't need to be scum and have objective proof to have read that he wasn't being straight with us. That first message he gave us was so ridiculously unlikely that I was actually convinced it was a scum fake claim play more than anything.

There is a difference between being skeptical and being so adamant that he isn't what he says he is that you'd be willing to eat your shorts if he was. I'd only be willing to go that far if I knew 100% he wasn't what he said he was.

As for his first post, I am not sure why people found it so far fetched, other than the semantics between anyone and any one.

He had a very strange way of going about what he did. Cannot really put more words to that.

Indeed. The only thing I can say is he was essentially playing as an anti-town with the way he went about things.

Neutrals need to always be a policy lynch because even my actions disrupted the town a little bit.

I had the choice of "suicide" or to remain a treestump and I chose to remain. I think the town is in a really bad spot. Of course, I am not the best at playing detective in these game (understatement) so I won't be making extreme opinions unless I catch something or see something I feel strongly about.

Logout needed to go even though he was town. And as for leads? I'll let you guys take the..well..lead on that, cause I got nothing.

The one post for CG that stood out to me was him lobbying me as townie to Zokar after I believe JCakes made a case for me being scum. This pinged me as him thinking Zokar could then shoot a mafia if he was to think I was scum since his plan was to shoot who he wanted to shoot. Could be nothing, but it made me go hmm. That's about all I got other than Lurkers might be a good choice.

Also I want to say that I was right, you weren't who you said you were. I have a new policy lynch, if BA claims Role Cop lynch him :p

I agree with those two statements. It guess it was time for everyone that died yesterday to .... Beat It!

Day 4 Start

Instructions:
Today's event is Dash to Death!
The object of this challenge is to get across the obstacle course without getting DASHED TO DEATH!!

Well moonwalking worked the last two days, so lets try

*Dances across the obstacle course doing his best Michael Jackson impersonation*

There is a difference between being skeptical and being so adamant that he isn't what he says he is that you'd be willing to eat your shorts if he was. I'd only be willing to go that far if I knew 100% he wasn't what he said he was.

As for his first post, I am not sure why people found it so far fetched, other than the semantics between anyone and any one.

I think that the biggest things for me was having a specific name in the post, the word "assassinate" which I don't recall ever seeing before, and just the sheer absurdity of the post. The only way it could have been legitimate is if it were a mafia fake post in their thread in the hopes of getting a possible listener killed, but who in our playgroup would have made that kind of post? The natural way to read that post was "X player is going to kill anyone who has P, N, I or S in their forum name" and in that natural reading "anyone" does not mean a single person. There were so many reasons just from that first post to realize he was lying, let alone the REST of his posts.

By all means re-read the thread and tell me you honestly weren't sure by the time I made my "eat my shorts" post that he was lying to us a lot. Either way, I'm done talking about it because while we did get rid of a couple of neutrals, they were really playing a game with each other it looks like ... a game within the game as it were, and so we are basically for all intents and purposes 4 mislynches plus 3 night kills in (townie mod kill I'm putting into mislynch territory, extra death of flubb also). A lot of townies, and presumably most or all of the neutrals are dead.

I wish I had a scum to give everyone, but no such luck. I apparently am as bad as Bad Ash at picking up on early scum tells.

Okay Jcakes, I've done a re-read. I've got some thoughts on reactions to Logout. I'm willing to go first, but let me know once you've done a re-read and let me know you'll reciprocate. Maybe between the two of us we can manage to get the rest of the players interested in actually playing ...

Well moonwalking worked the last two days, so lets try

*Dances across the obstacle course doing his best Michael Jackson impersonation*

Give me my *Dancing Shoes* back cakes, And with a dash of this and a dash of that makes it thru the obstacle course while eating a moonpie:thankyou:

Zokar went out about as pro-town as he possibly could have, given his role. I'm fairly certain he had to be almost sure you were his win con.

@Zokar - That was a classy move. Welcome to the ranks of neutrals who are trying to earn neutrals a little grace from being Policy Lynches.

How do you know flubbucket was mafia?

[highlight]I assume there is an ADA approved Wheelchair course which is safe from the various dashing and dashingly dastardly objects, and that I'm free to go that route, so off I go and I'll see the rest of you ... who make it ... on the other side. I love Gangar Bangar the heavy metal wheelchair bound Glory Hauler. Perfect role for me BPC and Phar! Much <3 [/highlight]

I'm with him ^. I'm the guy who didn't want to wait in line (like at Disneyland), so I paid Drixx to cut to the front. When I asked about the payment, he said something about shorts. How bad could it be?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High