The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Super Official Vote Count:
Logoutzero (8): Drixx, Moar, Bad Ash, Jcakes, Gwaihir, Coju, LightNing, Noodle

Day Ends in 2 Hours and 19 Minutes. I'll be back for day end, but you guys might get an extra five minutes or so, as I have a meeting until 5!

Logoutzero claiming one role, then publicly thinking about claiming another role? Can't be trusted.

Im in same boat as you cerb. Im suspicious of the lurking people.. what are they not saying..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You are posting, but not contributing. I'd rank you worse than a lurker with 2 posts a day that actually contribute to the discussion.
Can you point out any post where you have given your opion on who's scum or town or even on game mechanics? As far as I can remember you have said a bit here and a bit there without actually saying anything. I hope that will be looked into tomorrow.

Not enough time left to suggest an alternative lynch that will convince others. I do wish there was a better option than logout or nobody as I don't think logout is the best lynch for today.

I'm suspicious of "logout as SK" and "either thefrankin or logout" and lurkers.

logoutzero,why do you think that if you changed what you have told us already it would help you? doesn't make sense to me.

logoutzero's last post leaves a sour taste in my mouth. For a couple reasons. If true, his overall play is part Ankeli/G-Man/Half-Life, part kestegs/night-only VI/South Park, and part "everything I do is a test so don't take anything I say seriously" gambiter. I don't see any reason mafia would act like he's been doing (unless he's lynch immune as well as voteless) but neither do I see any reason for a townie to undergo the D1 charade (if it was a charade - who knows).

How many of you absolutely, positively, do not trust logoutzero? How many won't?

logoutzero's play reminds me of part Drixx,when he started and of omgwtfbbq or what ever their name was, I wont trust him and will vote for him.

logoutzero,why do you think that if you changed what you have told us already it would help you? doesn't make sense to me.

There is no answer for this question that cannot be spun as "logout is scum, trying not to get lynched."

FWIW:

My name is Churchy Winston. I am on the Glory Haulers team, and Town aligned. My role power is E-listener, I get a random post from the Mafia QT thread, but I only get the "E's" out of that post.

It's been a pleasure, I have learned a lot. I will continue to watch, and post in my QT my thoughts as you go along.

My name is Churchy Winston. I am on the Glory Haulers team, and Town aligned. My role power is E-listener

Sooooo.... you lied?

My role is "Lead Sludge Maker" and my name is "Hitly Adolf"
@Caluin: Oh, crap!

My team is "MXC Event Staff" but, now I would like it if you told me what team you are on?

What purpose did you have in lying about those two things?

Doesn't matter. Lynch all liars.

Vote: Logoutzero

As I posted earlier, I had forumlated a strategy, and realize now that it doesn't work here. I'm not going to explain it again, if you don't understand the post I made, I don't know how to explain it any other way.

I tried to convince the mafia to ignore me, and the town to distrust me in 1 move. Then, the town would investigate/follow/watch me, and realize that I had lied, but at least I was town/listener, and thus, not get lynched.

That was my play. It didn't work. Now I am lynched. There's nothing left to say or do.

logoutzero's last post leaves a sour taste in my mouth. For a couple reasons. If true, his overall play is part Ankeli/G-Man/Half-Life, part kestegs/night-only VI/South Park, and part "everything I do is a test so don't take anything I say seriously" gambiter. I don't see any reason mafia would act like he's been doing (unless he's lynch immune as well as voteless) but neither do I see any reason for a townie to undergo the D1 charade (if it was a charade - who knows).

How many of you absolutely, positively, do not trust logoutzero? How many won't?

I don't get the reasoning for the deception. I don't see a townie reason. The only mafia reason I can think of is that maybe he was convinced form the mislynch on day one that we would lynch him day 2, so he has been trying to avoid that?

Now won't this be funny.

Picture us shooting each other like a couple of 'tards. :rolf:

How town do dis beez??

As much as it might pain you, would it be possible for you to give us any info about your role before you die in case day kills don't give flips?

There is no answer for this question that cannot be spun as "logout is scum, trying not to get lynched."

FWIW:

My name is Churchy Winston. I am on the Glory Haulers team, and Town aligned. My role power is E-listener, I get a random post from the Mafia QT thread, but I only get the "E's" out of that post.

It's been a pleasure, I have learned a lot. I will continue to watch, and post in my QT my thoughts as you go along.

So you filled in what you think the listening posts actually said then? What did you actually recieve? Point of note, if you make a claim and an investigation comes back with a different result, it is pretty much autolynch - like if a name or team cop existed.

Well, this all seems like a ton of pointless information. Have we all forgotten about the doors? I'm exhausted. Going to watch the floundering with a nice bowl of stew.

Vote: logoutzero

Vote: logoutzero

The number of e's match the messages posted earlier. Eerie attention to detail for a fake or even if the last bit is a fake.

Not sure how this day will end even with what we've already seen.

I could see CG being anti-town. I could see goldtru being anti-town along with laarz and flub and possibly coju.

That's a lot! Mainly focusing on lurkers while with some (cg) a post or two pinged my radar. Just some thoughts if I am removed from this game.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High