3. Caluin Graye - Morty Liberman, Role Cop - Meat Industry
4. Gwaihir - Cindy Pauper. Tastes Like Vanilla - Glory Holer
5. Laarz
8. Goryani - Barry Babaganoosh. Sink or Swim - Glory Holer
9. Jcakes -Jack Michaelson. Post Restriction - Meat Industry
13. Goldtru
18. coju
19. Noodle - refuses to claim

So numbers, Laarrz, Gold and Coju have not claimed at this point (and all but Laarz have posted). Noodle refuses to claim.

I don't refuse to claim. I refuse to voluntarily hand over control of my game just because someone tries to demand it. I'll claim when I feel I should.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I disagree. See Logout for what happens when a townie lies about his role in an effort to manipulate the mafia.

This is actually quite hilarious. After the last game, Gambor and I were talking about how Rolecops were almost always mafia, and how it was silly for the town to let you get away with as much as you did. We both agreed that anyone who claims a role cop should probably be lynched.

And yet, here we are.

I never said such a thing. I said I expected a Vanilla mafia would be the most likely to fake claim a role from a person they've killed.

For realz last post:

You set him up though. You said you won't claim until he did and Gwaihir is smart enough to deduce this himself. And honestly I am not 100% sold on you and this is why lurkers are just bad for mafia games because you easily could be town and since you actually respond to questions (noble) asked of you, you get the heat such as...

Vote: Caluin Graye

It was a little slip, CG. Since you rarely make them, I'm going to go with my gut and assume it's a scum one.

This basically is saying you believe he is a role cop and that he is an anti-town one. I don't have the time to divulge into your posts, but I hate when someone makes themselves such an obviously huge target to the mafia to be night killed and risk all of there information being lost to such. You are claiming you get the entire team of mafia if you see one of them make a kill, which could be a reach, but seems likely based off of what you said and yet you won't clear who you've watched which would probably go a long way, and at the same time have some blatantly obvious choice (I.E. Pyro who was 100% killed to frame me which was extremely obvious) that the entire thing is questionable.

Can you point me to what you perceive as a slip? Because I think you're being confused by a drunk Bad Ash.

Not drunk by any means. Working on it though!

Side note: I don't think Noodle is scum at all. Which means he probably is.

You said you won't claim until he did and Gwaihir is smart enough to deduce this himself.

Actually, I didn't. I claimed directly after Gwaihir did, and in that post is when I said I was waiting for one other person to speak up before divulging my third night result. That person was Goryani; not Gwaihir.

I appreciate you trying to hunt scum, even if you're currently hunting a townie, but you're getting the facts wrong.

To be honest I am more concerned with numbers, coju and Gold. Those three have been around and posting, yet have not come forward with a role claim. Numbers particularly concerns me as he kind of pushed the question of claiming and has queried other peoples results, but has not claimed himself. For reference:
Gwaihir, I'd like to hear your thoughts on mass claiming today, given your agreement that we are likely quite close to Lylo/Mylo.

Lylo=lynch or lose=there are enough scum left that we have to lynch scum today or we lose.
mylo=mislynch and lose=if we lynch a townie today we lose.

Mylo means if we aren't certain who scum is, we have the option of not lynching anyone today, to prevent an autoloss from making a mistake. That would make the next day Lylo.

Those states assume no doc saves, and no extra kills available for maifa. It all changes if either of those are possibilities.

I'm apparently incredibly gullible, because I believed all of it. :p

No team claim? I'm skeptical of a town rolecop, but given the uniqueness of the roles we've seen, it makes sense I suppose.

Ah. Thank you. Sorry!

Actually, I didn't. I claimed directly after Gwaihir did, and in that post is when I said I was waiting for one other person to speak up before divulging my third night result. That person was Goryani; not Gwaihir.

I appreciate you trying to hunt scum, even if you're currently hunting a townie, but you're getting the facts wrong.

Agree. As I said I am not sold on you. This is the post that caught me up which I don't think is a egregious error:

Now that Gwaihir has claimed, I'll claim.

I'm Morty Liberman. I'm a rolecop.

Night one, I investigated Gwaihir. I can confirm his vanilla tasting-ness.

Night two, I investigated Drixx. I won't divulge his role unless he requests I do so (or does so himself), but it is indeed a very powerful one, and unequivocally a town role.

I would like to hear from one more person before I divulge last night's results.

If it came down to it and I had a vote, I do not think it would be for CG this phase. Unless someone thinks that a team of Gory, CG, and Drixx is in play, which by all means would be a powerhouse. I would probably vote for goldtru or coju.

But CG is correct, I had a quote wrong which brings me back to my original point: townies will need to deduce a lynch on their own. Did I say last post twice now? K, I'll stop saying it. I did almost choose suicide so I wouldn't do this like I knew I would!

A thing to remember to reinforce my point: I already won, I am commenting on things I am notoriously bad at so people need to divulge their own information and I hope not to be as big of a potential distraction as I am right now. But it's fun/hard not to post.

Bad Ash, would that I had observed a scum at the right time. I don't know if they have a set hitman or not, so there's no way I could clear anyone I'm afraid. All I can do is keep plugging away and share when I have solid info. I think I've probably given up too much about my role and CG said enough that it's unlikely I'll get another chance to share anyway. I was pretty blantant about my danger to them very early on in hopes of keeping them off me, and it seems to have worked but I don't think for much longer.

Before I say this next bit, please do go back and realize that I called Zokar's play very precisely before the flip. I've learned quite a lot playing and watching (many thanks to the great players who I've gotten to play with) and much of what I observe I now keep to myself unless I'm sure. I am very certain that CG slipped when he held that 3rd result which was vanilla. There's no upside to holding that result, because any mafia is going to claim vanilla when roleclaim time comes, so CG couldn't have caught anyone by holding that info. It appears at first to be a very townie play, but it's not. It's a play to get viewed as a townie, and I caught it before Bad Ash said anything.

I was debating whether it was an honest slip on CG's part or whether my rational thought about the scenario was correct and Bad Ash coming along noting the same thing reinforced what I saw. CG trying to brush it off as me listening to a "drunk Bad Ash" just re-affirms it even the more for me.

Caluin Graye is exceedingly good at this game and while I'm open to the possibility that I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure he's scum. His play is always subtle and his response more than anything reinforces my gut call on the slip.

Him being mafia might explain why I'm still alive too, because he likely just got my role name, but not the description, and my role is a variation of an uncommon but powerful role, and it doesn't work the way one might expect it to. So if he is indeed mafia as I suspect, he may have inadvertently put his team at risk by leaving me in the game thinking my power was one thing when our dear mods have turned it 90 degrees, as it were.

If so, I'm quite thankful to him for both slips, although sad that I didn't make it work.

I'm fairly convinced that if we mislynch today, tomorrow will be MYLO or possibly LYLO, so if you think I've found a scum slip then hop on board. With so many lurkers there's bound to be scum in there too, but what little the less prolific posters have posted I don't see anything that's not circumstantial at best, and based upon too many assumptions to be reliable.

The one bit of doubt I have about CG being scum is this: It's very late in the game and the only reason there's a dead mafia is due to modkill. I think at this point in the game, it would be a good time for mafia to respond to someone else's call for a mass claim and then bus a teammate to get town cred. Of course, perhaps the scum team thought it best to only resort to that if CG caught heat today. WIFOM on this point I'm afraid. I could argue both sides of it in a loop all night.

Bad Ash, would that I had observed a scum at the right time. I don't know if they have a set hitman or not, so there's no way I could clear anyone I'm afraid. All I can do is keep plugging away and share when I have solid info. I think I've probably given up too much about my role and CG said enough that it's unlikely I'll get another chance to share anyway. I was pretty blantant about my danger to them very early on in hopes of keeping them off me, and it seems to have worked but I don't think for much longer.

Before I say this next bit, please do go back and realize that I called Zokar's play very precisely before the flip. I've learned quite a lot playing and watching (many thanks to the great players who I've gotten to play with) and much of what I observe I now keep to myself unless I'm sure. I am very certain that CG slipped when he held that 3rd result which was vanilla. There's no upside to holding that result, because any mafia is going to claim vanilla when roleclaim time comes, so CG couldn't have caught anyone by holding that info. It appears at first to be a very townie play, but it's not. It's a play to get viewed as a townie, and I caught it before Bad Ash said anything.

I was debating whether it was an honest slip on CG's part or whether my rational thought about the scenario was correct and Bad Ash coming along noting the same thing reinforced what I saw. CG trying to brush it off as me listening to a "drunk Bad Ash" just re-affirms it even the more for me.

Caluin Graye is exceedingly good at this game and while I'm open to the possibility that I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure he's scum. His play is always subtle and his response more than anything reinforces my gut call on the slip.

Him being mafia might explain why I'm still alive too, because he likely just got my role name, but not the description, and my role is a variation of an uncommon but powerful role, and it doesn't work the way one might expect it to. So if he is indeed mafia as I suspect, he may have inadvertently put his team at risk by leaving me in the game thinking my power was one thing when our dear mods have turned it 90 degrees, as it were.

If so, I'm quite thankful to him for both slips, although sad that I didn't make it work.

I'm fairly convinced that if we mislynch today, tomorrow will be MYLO or possibly LYLO, so if you think I've found a scum slip then hop on board. With so many lurkers there's bound to be scum in there too, but what little the less prolific posters have posted I don't see anything that's not circumstantial at best, and based upon too many assumptions to be reliable.

The one bit of doubt I have about CG being scum is this: It's very late in the game and the only reason there's a dead mafia is due to modkill. I think at this point in the game, it would be a good time for mafia to respond to someone else's call for a mass claim and then bus a teammate to get town cred. Of course, perhaps the scum team thought it best to only resort to that if CG caught heat today. WIFOM on this point I'm afraid. I could argue both sides of it in a loop all night.

Him saying I was drunk is why I came back to post, but his third result was goryani being a JOAT which gory didn't immediately dispute.

Him saying I was drunk is why I came back to post, but his third result was goryani being a JOAT which gory didn't immediately dispute.

That's what I get for posting after 3am.

I need to actually stop interacting with the game now, though, until the mods read my individual QT and respond to me. I apologize and hope it's not for the worst.

To be honest I am more concerned with numbers, coju and Gold. Those three have been around and posting, yet have not come forward with a role claim. Numbers particularly concerns me as he kind of pushed the question of claiming and has queried other peoples results, but has not claimed himself. For reference:

How astute of you to notice my reticence towards giving out my own claim, and my insistence on others claiming. I'll claim now.

I am Bob Tail, town, meat industry. My role is an unusual one of an investigative nature. I will tell you my targets, but not my results or the details of my power, until my targets claim.

N1: Laarz
N2: overslept, didn't get to QT on time to target someone, wasted.
N3: Coju

As soon as at least one of those players claims, I'll be back with the details of my power and my results.

How astute of you to notice my reticence towards giving out my own claim, and my insistence on others claiming. I'll claim now.

I am Bob Tail, town, meat industry. My role is an unusual one of an investigative nature. I will tell you my targets, but not my results or the details of my power, until my targets claim.

N1: Laarz
N2: overslept, didn't get to QT on time to target someone, wasted.
N3: Coju

As soon as at least one of those players claims, I'll be back with the details of my power and my results.

Ok thanks for that, it was concerning to me that you handed even said why you wouldn't claim earlier. I am not sure if I am going to be back before days end (well I'll be around for another 4 hours or so) so I am not sure who to vote for. I am tempted just to leave my vote on Noodle for the timing being though.

Sorry if I offended, BTW. I took you "put some cocktails in me" statement and tried making a good natured joke out of it.

My role requires me to yell at everyone. It's the role I was born to play!

Any more details? Name, role name, team name? I am off to bed should be back days end

Due to Lightning's gross conduct I urge all of you who may talk to her outside of mafia games to not allow her to tell you anything about the game setup.

Vote count incoming, maybe be busy up until very close to day end afterwards

Hmm...
Drixx, you were the first to claim Glory Hauler, correct? If that being so: moar also claimed GH, (makes 2), logout flipped GH (makes 3), and I am also a GH(makes 4). With Gwah and Gory's claims of GH (Which brought my saying "So many Glory Haulers (and brings the GH team to 6)) it really makes me question their Glory Hauler team alliance. There was only one Meat Industry claim (iirc) and they weren't 'confirmed' town-sided, so a Glory Hauler claim would be a very good claim if you were on the mafia team (guessing that's the event staff).

Jcakes has it down that 2 have claimed Meat industry, and numbers is also MI, which would bring that side to 3.

With 20 starting players, 1/4 mafia, 3/4 town/neutral: 8 Glory/Meat(4 and 4), 4 neutral, 4 mafia, leaves 4 more, so maybe 10 or 12 Glory/Meat.

Code:
[u]Glory Hauler[/u]       [u]Meat Industry[/u]
Drixx              numbersinmyname
Moar(dead)         Jcakes
Logoutzero(dead)   CG
coju               Franklin (dead)
goryani            Kamap (dead)
gwaihir            (5)
(6)

[u]Neutral[/u]            [u]Alive[/u]
BadAsh(tree)       Noodle
Zokar(dead)        Goldtru
                   Zaarz

[u]dead[/u]
CoolguyBad
Flubbucket
Pyrotech
LightningNick

As I said, I question Gory's and Gwai's claim. I would dare to guess that a couple of MeatIndustry and GloryHaulers have been nightkilled. I'm assuming (as i'm sure others are) 6 GH, 6 MI, 4 Neutral, 4 Mafia.

Moar questioned Goryani voting for Logoutzero without an analysis and thought Gory may be scum (that was the reason she didn't want to vote for logoutzero at the time).
That's really all I have. I am hesitant to post the coded part, but I'm sure someone will be able to make further use of it.

Vote: Goryani

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High