The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

@iwanttousenumbers tbh i wasn't paying enough attention to motives at that point, what you notice when its related to others (who's roles you don't know) and what you notice when its related to yourself are different.

I guess that's a decent theory. At worse they nk a townsperson or neutral.. At best they get two for 1 deal?

Name: Linda Smith, alignment- town, team-glory haulers, At night i can pick a number between 1-4.. I don't know why.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

So many Glory Haulers. These last few Glory Haulers I don't believe...

Did you believe Zokar's claim about curing someone, or killing someone else?

What about Bad Ash, when he claimed 1x Rolecop as part of Jack of All Trades?

Zokar
Very skeptical about the curing. I didn't believe the "if you lynch or NK me you'll die" threats. I believed the killing someone else part by the end of the day but I think flubb shot Zokar before I came to a decision.

BA
I initially thought BA's rolecop claim either truthful or he was colluding with Zokar. Then Zokar showed his role's true colors so I eliminated collusion, leaving truthful. I saw no evidence for or against a Jack of All Trades claim. I neither believed it nor didn't believe it. It was there awaiting more evidence.

Looks like those questions about rolecop also apply to you. Did you disbelieve any part of BA's claim?

I was skeptical at first, since it didn't seem likely to have a pure rolecop and a JOAT with a 1x shot. However, Zokar's response to Bad Ash pointed towards Bad Ash having some form of inside information, so ultimately it didn't much matter.

Had he not tree stumped, Bad Ash would have been my target last night.

@iwanttousenumbers tbh i wasn't paying enough attention to motives at that point, what you notice when its related to others (who's roles you don't know) and what you notice when its related to yourself are different.

I guess that's a decent theory. At worse they nk a townsperson or neutral.. At best they get two for 1 deal?

What is this in response to?

Name: Linda Smith, alignment- town, team-glory haulers, At night i can pick a number between 1-4.. I don't know why.

Did you pick? If so, what?

Game Interruption

LightNingismyNick has been Modkilled for Reasons to be explained post-game.

She was Guy LeDouche. Mafia. Interviewer/Loved-Hated.

Not sure whether I should be happy or sad. One less mafia is nice, but that's two modkills this game. /mourn. Yes pharphis, I'm that meta.

So many people dodging the conversations. Giving me too many scum reads to follow up on. If not for Logout, I'd suggest we lynch LightningNick, Goldtru, coju.

I've also a scum read on Jcakes

I agree with this portion of your post. I'm not calling Bad Ash scum, and in fact consider him to be more townie than others in the thread, but in no way do I consider him confirmed town. Same applies to flubbucket shooting Zokar dead. More townie than scum, but not confirmed in any way.

This part I disagree with. If I were a rolecop, I would not have checked out Logout last night. His lynch is likely to happen; if he's mafia then you've wasted a result, and if he's town he has a role that I don't consider worth coming forward to save on Day Three. Day four or five? Perhaps, depending on how many town have been mislynched. But not this early in the game.

I was skeptical at first, since it didn't seem likely to have a pure rolecop and a JOAT with a 1x shot. However, Zokar's response to Bad Ash pointed towards Bad Ash having some form of inside information, so ultimately it didn't much matter.

Had he not tree stumped, Bad Ash would have been my target last night.

So I claimed JOAT and used a rolecop on a neutral player who mod confirmed role and alignment was shown upon his death and you can't get my alignment from targeting me.

Yet you say you don't think I am scum. But the only reason you would even consider targeting me is if you think I am lying which would make me scum.

hmm.

Not sure whether I should be happy or sad. One less mafia is nice, but that's two modkills this game. /mourn. Yes pharphis, I'm that meta.

Not to mention that is absolutely brutal information wise to the mafia. Although maybe the loved/hated thing made the role flip flop between mafia and town. *shrug*

So I claimed JOAT and used a rolecop on a neutral player who mod confirmed role and alignment was shown upon his death and you can't get my alignment from targeting me.

Yet you say you don't think I am scum. But the only reason you would even consider targeting me is if you think I am lying which would make me scum.

hmm.

I said I didn't think you were scum before knowing Zokar's mod-confirmed flip and your mod-confirmed flip. But mafia have just as much reason to take out a neutral as town does. I don't like unknown quantities.

Willing to but not this instant. I want to see the rest of the claims or claims they won't be claiming.

Interesting.

I rolecopped Goryani last night. He came up as a JOAT.

Interesting that when you role claimed, that wasn't mentioned.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High