Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

You're missing my point, but it's not important. I agree about DJM, some meaningful contribution would be helpful.

That's one reason why I haven't placed a vote or anything yet. It just ended up being a bit of a bash on ash probably because he posted quite a bit and I didn't agree with his logic.

On the CG thing, I think he was acting pretty town, he just got backed into a corner. I'm not mad that he got lynched I'm mad about the way he did it. He just sounded like he was giving up.

I'm actually pretty drunk and pretty pissed off (I sound like Moar)

You think I knew of Noodle's ascension? You gotta be bleeping me.

I would almost never be supportive of a townie lynch, but could you imagine what would have happened today if CG was alive? Can you? Picture it please. The entire concept, belief, thought that Noodle would ascend was because CG slipped up. If you want to try to pin that on me miraculously "knowing more" than go ahead, but you are damned wrong.

I wasn't lying, I've slipped up before as mafia from talking about inside information and having it get caught. And Noodle ascends, and I call CG on his slip and you want to talk about how scummy I am? The slip ACTUALLY FRIEKEN HAPPENED! It's just that in CG's case it was an honest to god slip.

I would love someone to play a game where they see a comment like CG made, and go "EH, it probably means nothing, lets take him at his word" and then see Noodle rise from the dead like he did today and just eat it.

Seriously, someone tell me what today would have looked like with CG alive? And you want truth? I was going to unvote CG when he said he would vote for himself. Then he comes out 30 minutes later saying JK. then he votes for himself. K.

The point was, CG was acting scummy as crap yesterday and everytime I went to unvote him, I kept thinking of reasons to NOT unvote him and he wasn't helping his own cause.

Whatever.

@Numbers:

Not going to kiss your butt ever so either kill me or don't and seal your own fate with a poor decision.

You tell me that I am so scummy because I kept pushing CG for information so explain this to me:

"CG gets injured everytime a player is killed."

That is mod confirmed information.

Tell me, please, how that benefits the anti-town members of this game? I'd love to hear your thoughts

Is anyone thinking of not voting for Noodle today?

I see myself eventually ending up on the Noodle train, but if there is one mod we can trust to not botch the resurrection mechanic isnt it TC? I dunno. I am surprised Noodle actually came back too. Dunno what to do.

Yes it’s a slip up, but a scum one? Why would scum make such a big move? It just paints a target on their back, like it did with CG. It can also easily be seen how he missed that fact that Noodle was lynched, as there was no flip.

Um what? Since when is a slip up a "big move" the scum makes? Since when is a slip up something that happens intentionally? I would love to know why you are making up things that have never ever happened in mafia games to prove your point and degrade someone's character?

I'm actually pretty drunk and pretty pissed off (I sound like Moar)

You think I knew of Noodle's ascension? You gotta be bleeping me.

It’s an observation, calm down. Who’s to say you didn’t know of the ascension? I can’t just take what you say (or anyone for that matter) at face value.

If you want to try to pin that on me miraculously "knowing more" than go ahead, but you are damned wrong.

The whole point is that you could know more. We don’t know if you know more, but you could.

I wasn't lying, I've slipped up before as mafia from talking about inside information and having it get caught. And Noodle ascends, and I call CG on his slip and you want to talk about how scummy I am?

Yes I do want to talk about it, the whole point of us being able to talk is to talk about it. CG slipped and you called him out, that’s fine, it’s just a situation that sucks. No one is to blame, because no one really knew any better.

I would love someone to play a game where they see a comment like CG made, and go "EH, it probably means nothing, lets take him at his word" and then see Noodle rise from the dead like he did today and just eat it.

That would be a pretty facepalm-y game. My problem was I would have like to see more questioning of CG, rather than just blatant accusation.

Seriously, someone tell me what today would have looked like with CG alive? And you want truth? I was going to unvote CG when he said he would vote for himself. Then he comes out 30 minutes later saying JK. then he votes for himself. K.

As it sits, it may have been good for him to stay alive, but in the situation he was in, I think he made the best decision he could have, with the information he had. My anger at it before may be a little misplaced.

The point was, CG was acting scummy as crap yesterday and everytime I went to unvote him, I kept thinking of reasons to NOT unvote him and he wasn't helping his own cause.

Whatever.

He may have not been acting the most town, but there was some pretty solid evidence, to the best of our knowledge, that he was who he said he was (the opening story).

Anyways, what happened, happened, it’s in the past. It should be fully expected that you’re going to be picked apart after you were the one who started a train on someone who flipped town. I honestly just wrote everything as I read yesterday's posts and it just so happened that you posted quite a bit, with much of it being scrutinizable (is that a word?).

For right now, I think you're town. My reasoning behind it is that you're drunk, angry and passionate. I love passion in my drunk people.

Um what? Since when is a slip up a "big move" the scum makes? Since when is a slip up something that happens intentionally? I would love to know why you are making up things that have never ever happened in mafia games to prove your point and degrade someone's character?
Sorry I cut this one down in formatting. I didn't consider the possibility of him knowing excess info. In my defence, I had the info that he was town the whole day, and it is just sucks having to sit there and watch.

It’s an observation, calm down. Who’s to say you didn’t know of the ascension? I can’t just take what you say (or anyone for that matter) at face value.

The whole point is that you could know more. We don’t know if you know more, but you could.

Yes I do want to talk about it, the whole point of us being able to talk is to talk about it. CG slipped and you called him out, that’s fine, it’s just a situation that sucks. No one is to blame, because no one really knew any better.

That would be a pretty facepalm-y game. My problem was I would have like to see more questioning of CG, rather than just blatant accusation.

As it sits, it may have been good for him to stay alive, but in the situation he was in, I think he made the best decision he could have, with the information he had. My anger at it before may be a little misplaced.

He may have not been acting the most town, but there was some pretty solid evidence, to the best of our knowledge, that he was who he said he was (the opening story).

Anyways, what happened, happened, it’s in the past. It should be fully expected that you’re going to be picked apart after you were the one who started a train on someone who flipped town. I honestly just wrote everything as I read yesterday's posts and it just so happened that you posted quite a bit, with much of it being scrutinizable (is that a word?).

For right now, I think you're town. My reasoning behind it is that you're drunk, angry and passionate. I love passion in my drunk people.

I agree with the story aspect, it's why I heavily considered unvoting him throughout the entire day phase. It's also why I questioned his further mechanics because A. I didn't see how him answering the questions I posed as "helping scum" and B. when he did reveal them after pressure, I can't see how his info would have helped scum.

I absolutely disagree that him being alive would be beneficial at this point in time. The biggest point would be you knowing he is town, but outside that, where would we stand with Noodle? With CG dead we can get past the "OMG SLIP!" and actually start analyzing the day for what is was and those who voted for him against the Noodle ascension. If he was alive I don't know that we could even with your information.

Sorry I cut this one down in formatting. I didn't consider the possibility of him knowing excess info. In my defence, I had the info that he was town the whole day, and it is just sucks having to sit there and watch.

Any insight into this? I don't think anyone knows why you were not around last phase. I think it's safe to assume that you were made into robot parts, but that is just me pulling from the story, you not being modkilled, and potentially targeted for death. All assumptions and I am not fishing, just trying to clear the air.

I am also mildly drunk.

Cheers.

I don't know what it would have been like today with CG alive. But I will agree it would have probably been...interesting.

I was not told why I was silenced for the entire day, so I have no clue. Maybe it was a side effect of being saved, but I know about as much as you do.

Cheers! I ran out of whiskey, so now I'm just drinking Ginger Ale :(

BA: the information he gave us wasn't useful for scum, but if he was telling the truth, mystery about his role would have been better as it would have made it more likely they'd nk a non power role. That's the only thing about pressing for more info that felt scummy.

Jakecakes: I wanna hear your thoughts on Laarz and CoolGuyBad.

Laarz I think is probably town, CGB I've got no read on.

Is anyone thinking of not voting for Noodle today?

I see myself eventually ending up on the Noodle train, but if there is one mod we can trust to not botch the resurrection mechanic isnt it TC? I dunno. I am surprised Noodle actually came back too. Dunno what to do.

It depends on what info Moar comes back to us with (specifically I'd like to know the name of her character). In terms of SG lore, I'd be surprised if we can kill an ascended being. The only way to kill an ascended being in SG lore is with the Sangraal or if another ascended being takes them out.

I don't know what it would have been like today with CG alive. But I will agree it would have probably been...interesting.

I was not told why I was silenced for the entire day, so I have no clue. Maybe it was a side effect of being saved, but I know about as much as you do.

Cheers! I ran out of whiskey, so now I'm just drinking Ginger Ale :(

My guess is it has something to do with Korial, I'd like to hear some more from him.

?Vote: Flubbucket

Will have to catch up later, but there is information you need to know. I hadn't planned on making time to post this until I got home. But after thinking about it a bit, this might help you out a bit. At the end of the day when I claimed, I decided to use my 1-shot ability on Bipolar. My ability was to build a robot replica of the person I targeted, should that person be killed. Essentially a doc save with a drawback. Bipolar couldn't talk at all the day after his robot self had been built. In fact I wasn't supposed to have posted either, but I was certain we only couldn't vote. Quite soon after the start of last day phase, I was going to reply to TC with a question, and by pure accident I saw I was post restricted as well as vote restricted. So I sent TC and apology, and told him I'd accept whatever his decision was, which was to let me live.

Anyway my reasoning for my choice was that I was fairly certain that a doc saved Bipolar the night before I targeted him. So I hoped to keep him alive 1 more day, so he could reveal his findings, even if he couldn't vote. That kind of backfired, but thankfully it seems our doc chose Bipolar again last night. Either way.

Btw Noodle coming back is not a good thing. Anyone considering that needs to step back and read up about noodle's claimed character. The question is can he be lynched, or does he need to be nk'ed?

Oh and one last thing... How the heck could you train on CG the way you did? It seemed everyone ignored the story, even after TC said it wasn't just flavor that time. It completely beats me how that happened. I can understand Bipolar's frustration, since I was sitting in exactly the same boat. And if you have any doubts about possible crazy roles, you just now witnessed an ability that saves someone from an nk at the cost of 2 people being unable to vote at all for a complete day phase.

Will have to catch up later, but there is information you need to know. I hadn't planned on making time to post this until I got home. But after thinking about it a bit, this might help you out a bit. At the end of the day when I claimed, I decided to use my 1-shot ability on Bipolar. My ability was to build a robot replica of the person I targeted, should that person be killed. Essentially a doc save with a drawback. Bipolar couldn't talk at all the day after his robot self had been built. In fact I wasn't supposed to have posted either, but I was certain we only couldn't vote. Quite soon after the start of last day phase, I was going to reply to TC with a question, and by pure accident I saw I was post restricted as well as vote restricted. So I sent TC and apology, and told him I'd accept whatever his decision was, which was to let me live.

Anyway my reasoning for my choice was that I was fairly certain that a doc saved Bipolar the night before I targeted him. So I hoped to keep him alive 1 more day, so he could reveal his findings, even if he couldn't vote. That kind of backfired, but thankfully it seems our doc chose Bipolar again last night. Either way.

Btw Noodle coming back is not a good thing. Anyone considering that needs to step back and read up about noodle's claimed character. The question is can he be lynched, or does he need to be nk'ed?

Oh and one last thing... How the heck could you train on CG the way you did? It seemed everyone ignored the story, even after TC said it wasn't just flavor that time. It completely beats me how that happened. I can understand Bipolar's frustration, since I was sitting in exactly the same boat. And if you have any doubts about possible crazy roles, you just now witnessed an ability that saves someone from an nk at the cost of 2 people being unable to vote at all for a complete day phase.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High