Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I don't think there's saint for printers. A couple of weeks ago I wanted to install a new printer. Had to call the company providing our network for that. It ended up in us not having any printer accessible except for the big colour one (the one down now). Tink it took 3 days til they fixed it. 2 days ago I was asked to do a customer survey thingy for said company. They did not get a good rating of me for sure!

Are there rut weasels swarming? That's s really good sign.

If you are over 30 years old, then yes, you are in a rut. Regardless.

Also if you have to ask then yes, you are in a rut.

The real question is, is it a happy rut or a sad rut?

We should all be grateful to be in a rut - it means things aren't rutting insane. Usually ruts are nice and safe. That's why they are ruts.

Also what Noodle said. LOL.

EDIT: how many of us are supposed to be working right now?:whistling:

You could be but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. It can also be a bit like a quiet place to be in. Transit times are overrated.

What you should worry about are rutrats.

Aren't all human males between the age of 16 and 99 in a constant rut?
But watch out for the weasels!!!!

Based on the above, yeah, I guess I'm in a rut. Its not really a good rut, its just at this point I'm doing things because I have to and not because I want to, and it not only relates to work (which is normal, at least in the accounting world), but relates to not fun home activities as well. It just isn't really moving anywhere I guess, and I think my wife is in denial about being in the same rut. Maybe I'm in the wrong thread. Lol.

What is the viscosity of the liquid or the angle of repose?

...if you think about it, all measurements are dumb anyway. Don't you guys still have your original meter stick over in Europe? I know the definition changed to some lame interpretation about the speed of light (imagine trying to check your rulers with that!). Over here we have the official teaspoon (called Obama's Teaspoon) and the official foot. I hope to be the next official foot, it's a perfect 12" long.

...That's what she said.

All measurements are dumb, but there are some significant advantages of metric over imperial. The first being that all units are derived from 7 base units (meter, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole, candela). It makes engineering significantly easier. For example the unit for energy (a joule) is equivalent to a kg.m2/s2 and a Watt is a joule / second = kg.m2/s3. Also all power is measured in Watts regardless of whether it is motive power, electrical power etc. So when dealing with a pump, you can work out the size of an electric motor without any unit conversions.

Based on the above, yeah, I guess I'm in a rut. Its not really a good rut, its just at this point I'm doing things because I have to and not because I want to, and it not only relates to work (which is normal, at least in the accounting world), but relates to not fun home activities as well. It just isn't really moving anywhere I guess, and I think my wife is in denial about being in the same rut. Maybe I'm in the wrong thread. Lol.

I do know the feeling.

All measurements are dumb, but there are some significant advantages of metric over imperial.

And yet, this.

h5UsGxK.png

Take a vacation while you can. Isn't it past the busy season now?

*serves Dew

*serves sangria

*serves wine

There wouldn't be any conversions at all if you guys would just use the right measurement. So it wasn't even our fault.

In simple terms, what is a d_z^2 orbital? Reverse searching the image brings up images and links to black holes. One page for the image says:"Artist’s illustration of a supermassive black hole. Image credit: NASA"

In simple terms, what is a d_z^2 orbital? Reverse searching the image brings up images and links to black holes. One page for the image says:"Artist’s illustration of a supermassive black hole. Image credit: NASA"

My image had nothing to do with whatever his image was.
Mine was an atomic orbital, and loosely speaking they're mathematical models that show the electron density probability about an atom. There is a table with all of them and a few neat pictures on the website. A given orbital can hold only 2 electrons, as is probably shown on that page somewhere

I have a love/hate relationship with orbital theory. My chem students are always asking questions about bonding, I just usually say that this area is beyond the scope of a certificate course. If they persist I tell them to google orbital hybridisation, that usually shuts them up.

"Officially" being the key word. Behind the scenes they're just eye balling things, busting out the duct tape.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High