Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

If you are over 30 years old, then yes, you are in a rut. Regardless.

Also if you have to ask then yes, you are in a rut.

The real question is, is it a happy rut or a sad rut?

We should all be grateful to be in a rut - it means things aren't rutting insane. Usually ruts are nice and safe. That's why they are ruts.

Also what Noodle said. LOL.

EDIT: how many of us are supposed to be working right now?:whistling:

I work when I please.

Ruts are dangerous. You should get out before it fills up with water and you drown.

Please don't make me work.

EDIT: I actually just had my performance review and they are giving me an award! Yay for me! Should I buy myself D3 as a present? Or would that make it less of a reward and more of a punishment? ;)

*hugs pharphis just because*

*hugs Pharphis anyway

*hugs pharphis because I can

Is it international pharphis hugging day already?

*hugs pharphis*

wth is a gallon?

The better question is: what is a teaspoon? Is there only 1 teaspoon to be found in all America, that's being passed around so everyone uses the same amount when referring to a teaspoon?

Just got home from work. Pretty hectic few days. We need to get some things done asap and there were still loads of discussions going on about how the end result should look like. So i had to take it upon myself to gather the information and get everyone on the same page in about a day. Which is on a subject others have been working on for months now. It really felt like i was doing their jobs.

And for the program update we did get, it didn't work and it looked like people purposely didn't communicate to eachother. Instead person A tells me whats wrong (which is about some programming i hardly know anything about), which i then have to tell to person B so he can fix that. Then person B disagrees with person A and tries to explain to me why person A is wrong and goes even deeper into the subject i don't understand. And i really don't want to understand it either. In the end i had enough of it and just told person B to talk to person A because i really didn't care who was right, i just wanted to get it fixed by someone.

Seems like the worst is over (for now), so hopefully i can actually start making some progress.

Also someone at work must be about the unluckiest guy alive. He was just returning from a burnout. The very first full day he was gonna work he called that he wouldn't be at work because he fell down a ladder. That was Monday. Today he went to the hospital to see how bad the damage was and where to go from there. And it wasn't good. He shattered his heelbone. If all goes well (meaning if the swelling goes down enough) he'll be operated next week. There they'll put some plates in him to keep all the pieces in the right place. He'll have to stay in the hospital for 2 days. After that 12 weeks where he can't put any pressure on it. Then possibly up to 6 months of physical therapy / recovery. And still that doesn't give any guarantees that he'll fully recover.

The better question is: what is a teaspoon?

What is the viscosity of the liquid or the angle of repose?

...if you think about it, all measurements are dumb anyway. Don't you guys still have your original meter stick over in Europe? I know the definition changed to some lame interpretation about the speed of light (imagine trying to check your rulers with that!). Over here we have the official teaspoon (called Obama's Teaspoon) and the official foot. I hope to be the next official foot, it's a perfect 12" long.

...That's what she said.

Too much to reply to too little entusiam to do so, so I'll all leave you with a photo of a hell if I know what the photo is about.

153309main_hidden_blackhole_lg.jpg

Please don't make me work.

EDIT: I actually just had my performance review and they are giving me an award! Yay for me! Should I buy myself D3 as a present? Or would that make it less of a reward and more of a punishment? ;)

I don't even get performance reviews, despite now doing the work of a librarian but being paid a library assistent. I need to address the matter but there's never the time.

Not sure buying D3 is a good idea.

I feel like I'm in a rut.

Can anyone tell me what a rut looks like so I know if I'm in one?

You could be but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. It can also be a bit like a quiet place to be in. Transit times are overrated.

What you should worry about are rutrats.

Aren't all human males between the age of 16 and 99 in a constant rut?
But watch out for the weasels!!!!

*wine please*

I think I have about 1k books still unpacked since last move. Can't find a place for them unfortunately. I just can't throw away books even if they are just books my mother not accidentally (she can't throw away books either) forgot here. I've gone over to reading half of the books I read on Kindle, but now I can't find my Kindle. No freaking clue where I put it. It was a very dear gift from hubby, so I really feel bad about that. :(

*cuddles bar*

Aren't all human males between the age of 16 and 99 in a constant rut?
But watch out for the weasels!!!!

*wine please*

I think I have about 1k books still unpacked since last move. Can't find a place for them unfortunately. I just can't throw away books even if they are just books my mother not accidentally (she can't throw away books either) forgot here. I've gone over to reading half of the books I read on Kindle, but now I can't find my Kindle. No freaking clue where I put it. It was a very dear gift from hubby, so I really feel bad about that. :(

*cuddles bar*

Ask St Anthony where your Kindle is.
It works.

I don't throw out books, I eventually bring them to charity stores.
I do throw out books at work. Forcefully, and ripping them apart. Has to be done. Sometimes old information can lead to bad things.

Dear St Anthony: Where is my Kindle? and who are you?

And could you please also fix the printer at work before I get there tomorrow? You know, it'll make my day that much better if I could run production at 7:30 and not after service guy fixed it while I'm taking care of the incomming mail...

*more wine please*

Dear St Anthony: Where is my Kindle? and who are you?

And could you please also fix the printer at work before I get there tomorrow? You know, it'll make my day that much better if I could run production at 7:30 and not after service guy fixed it while I'm taking care of the incomming mail...

*more wine please*

St Anthony does not fix printers.
But he does find stuff back. Got my wallet back that way.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High