Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Did you not read the thread, or did you just decide to ignore me?

I'm going to have to agree here. Both Drixx and numbers made some really scummy posts today already. There are others that I also think are acting scummy though.

Have not had a chance to read the thread since my previous post. Will do so now.

Thank you for asking numbers to do that, it was on my mental list of things to do today but I forgot.

Does comtraya mean something?

He is RPing is my guess. Harlan says that a lot in the episode he features.

ok I've now had a chance to go back through the posts since I last posted.

By talking about it, I put someone else's life on the line tonight, so I'm going to be a bit vague.

There are only two scenarios for two deaths tonight. Scenario A is if I'm one of the victims. Scenario B is not worth discussing today, but might be tomorrow.

All other scenarios lead to either one death or three+ deaths.

Yet we had none, kind of amusing that you hit every possibility except none in your discussions.

Just because you got lynched doesn't mean you're bad at the game. Far from it.

I mean, it's not like you get lynched day one. Or shot night one. Constantly. You're not pharphis bad.

I'm going to pay for that one later, I think. Totally worth it.

LOL.

I just did a little fact checking since something was bugging me.

Earlier today Numbers claimed to be Ronald Greer

Looks like a reasonable claim, not that it couldn't be faked or anything, but I can see it at least reasonably fitting within a vig role, but I know nothing about SG lore.

What I find interesting is that Korial and Jcakes had a very detailed conversation about lore regarding Noodle and others, and yet nobody has mentioned anything about Numbers' role. Numbers and Noodle both name claimed very close in time to each other. Jcakes really hasn't done anything this game at all besides talk about lore. They both claim that Noodle's role is potentially very dangerous and yet neither one votes for him. To me it looks like they're intentionally not bringing up info that could be useful.

I looked him up in the wiki as well, I am not familiar with the character so couldn't really make any comments about him and what I thought. There are multiple versions of stargate
Stargate: SG:1
Stargate: Atlantis
Stargate: Universe.

I've only watched the first 2, Greer apparently is in SGU. I didn't read much more about him cos "spoilers". I do intend to watch SGU at some point in time.

I'm convinced we need to lynch Noodle for now. My investigation results were protown, but I trust that Numbers wont shoot that person and that the information can remain mine for now.

The people i think are most town right now are Kestegs, Drixx (both of those pain me), Moar and maybe CGB. This is more gut feelings right now.
As for scum, I dont like the lurkiness of Jcakes.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free

I understand I've been lurky over the past couple of days, but you need to realise that I work full time 8+ hours per day so I don't have as much time to read forums during weekdays. I do tend to post more on the weekends when I have some free time. Anyway I am now unemployed, so I can post a bit more.

It looks like we were fortunate not to lose two people. CG claims to be one of the saved, and then thinks Noodle is still alive. Something aint right.

It looks like we were fortunate not to lose two people. CG claims to be one of the saved, and then thinks Noodle is still alive. Something aint right.

Your vote is opportunistic and lacks conviction.

Vote: AnnualAntAnswers
Set me off yesterday as one of the people asking for more information regarding my semi-role claim. Most of those people I marked as "Looking for extra ways to remove townies", since I was talking about more deaths than usual. Today, jumps at looking for more info regarding my doc save claim.

Set me off yesterday as one of the people asking for more information regarding my semi-role claim. Most of those people I marked as "Looking for extra ways to remove townies", since I was talking about more deaths than usual. Today, jumps at looking for more info regarding my doc save claim.

I've made slip ups before as mafia. I know it sucks, tell me how you feel about it? When will Noodle come back?

Anybody can go back and see that my questions were in response to the strange, ambiguous statements you keep making. You keep making unusual claims that hint at things without providing proof or details.

What is the reason you keep behaving this way? You're clearly trying to get attention and, now that I've played into your game and asked for clarification, you're voting against me.

What's the deal here?

Can I get a good explanation of this slip made by CG, because it's not making sense to me.

Drixx :if you think someone is scum then you should do the work. Just because other people don't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

Jcakes /Korial /whoever : Is ant's file the only one so far from the other SG show we've seen? If so, do you find that suspicious?

Edit :
Jcakes /Korial /whoever : Is ant's role the only one so far from the other SG show we've seen? If so, do you find that suspicious?

Okay, I'm about to say a lot, some of it obvious but hopefully not all. Just going to voice all my thoughts in case it hasn't crossed some people's minds.

First off, the story about Noodle's lynch leads to believe one thing. TC's story talks about a standoff where Noodle's character had an attempted kill on him, but he survived (with confidence). Noodle seems dead, and barring a "resurrection" (is that a mechanic that even happens in these games? I honestly don't know), I'm going to have to believe he was a scum power role. The role seems to now have been passed on to one of his scum minions. That would explain the story and why Noodle's role was not revealed. IMO, this seems like the most likely scenario. I'm not sure how much this hurts BPC's claim. Perhaps Noodle was a role that would be investigated as neutral.

Which leads to my next point. The longer BPC lives, the more skeptical we have to grow about him. It seemed he was a different faction from Pyro (the risk of a move like that would not be worth the reward, if they were in the same faction). I'm not sure about BPC and Noodle yet. Right now the evidence is leaning towards separate groupings but I can think of scenarios that would prove otherwise. With that said, what were your investigation results last night BPC?

Based on the story today, as some concluded, it seems there were two attempted kills last night. Whoever was Siler seemed to have been saved by the doctor and the other target was actually killed by revived as an android. Korial, is there any other information you'd like to give? With TC's inclusion of Harlan in his story, it is an interesting coincidence that Korial claimed right before his supposed effect came into play and it could be labelled as sketchy but I'm inclined to believe him right now. This is going under the assumption that Harlan was a good guy in the SG universe.

There were two kills last night. What do you make of that IWantToHaveNumbersInMyName? You're looking very, very scummy to me now. It seems like after your inability to vote was outed, you had to quickly come up with a fake claim to try to justify it. I'd be very happy to lynch you today barring new information.

With all of that said:

Vote: Caluin Graye

Seems like you may have slipped up.

Can I get a good explanation of this slip made by CG, because it's not making sense to me.

Drixx :if you think someone is scum then you should do the work. Just because other people don't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

CG wants to know why Noodle isn't an option for Moar to vote.

He then makes sure we know that he thought Noodle just evaded the lynch.

Quite possible, and I am not sure my vote will last long, but for now, I am comfortable with it. Sounds to me like CG knows more about Noodle than anyone else does which could easily be a result from QT chat. Classic slip.

I also find it hard to believe that if CG honestly thought Noodle evaded a lynch, this would be one of his main talking points, not saying Moar should be voting for Noodle cause he seems "up to something"

I think he did that all himself. I wondered why we didn't get a flip on Noodle at the start oft he day, in a short post, and CG comes along and seems to have info the rest of us don't.

Vote: Caluin Graye

..............<snip>.................

@Korial, @djmbbandie - thank you for your answers. I've had you both on my probable town list for awhile and since neither of you have a clear read it seems worthwhile to at least go back and re-asses what struck me as scummy and wall-o-quote as necessary.
I see no logic in your assessment of djmbbandie as probable town. He's had less than 20 posts for the entire game! What is your read on Laarz, he's lurktacular with about 15?? I won't jump on your mudslinging regarding Caluin Graye because I think you've gotten that message loud and clear.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High