Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Bah thought should've read my post just a tiny bit closer for. In the first paragraph it should say:

"So tell me what exactly did you get out of that wiki which was useful? And what didn't you get out of the wiki on Adria, Nerus or Martouf that was discussed by me and Jcakes?"

And I follow up with even more strange wordings. Well it's getting late here, and I haven't had the best day. If something is unclear, please let me know so I can try to formulate it differently.

So tell me what exactly did you get out of that wiki which was useful? And what didn't you get out of the wiki on Adria, Nerus or Martouf that wasn't discussed by me and Jcakes? While I didn't fully read the wiki pages on the those 3, I still feel safe in saying that there wouldn't be anything more you learned from us. In fact I'd be surprised you wouldn't glean more info from the wiki than our lore talk.

As for why I didn't follow that up with a lore discussion on Greer, it is actually quite simple. I have absolutely no relations to him from the show at all. The thing you need to understand is SG is divided into 3 shows (and a couple movies), you have Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and last but not least, Stargate Universe. Actually having checked up on the last name, since I always get that one wrong, I realise there is 4 shows. Stargate Infinity, an animated spin-off of SG-1. And since you've already read the wiki, I'm sure you know Greer is a character from SGU. If he had any quest appearances on SG-1 or Atlantis then I can't remember. In fact I haven't even watched all the episodes on Atlantis either, so my main knowledge is of SG-1. So let's have a guessing game, where do you think Adria, Martouf and Nerus show up?

Hint: It's in the show I watched.

And since you're asking why my standing vote isn't on Noodle. My thinking for the most part (despite my questions and pressure laid out earlier in the day) has been that Noodle wasn't recruited last night. I guess I got a bit side tracked with questioning Numbers and you kestegs, that I didn't fully think through my stance on Noodle. But I think I've been pretty clear about Noodle having to go at some point, maybe I just needed to re-evaluate my priority.

Not sure why I quoted this. The answer is above.

And seeing Noodle's post, I might as well get the vote on him sooner rather than later.

Unvote: Numbers
Vote: Noodle

Like I said, I'm really unfamiliar with the SG universe, so most of that doesn't even make sense to me. His role is the only one I've actually looked up, the rest I have trusted to players to explain. (well, I did look up my own role, as always) And the only reason I looked it up is because nobody was talking about it.

Bah thought should've read my post just a tiny bit closer for. In the first paragraph it should say:

"So tell me what exactly did you get out of that wiki which was useful? And what didn't you get out of the wiki on Adria, Nerus or Martouf that was discussed by me and Jcakes?"

I didn't really get anything out of it besides the fact that nobody was talking about it. That was probably clear in my last post, but whateves.

Not sure if Noodle is locked or not, I've got my vote 2 to throw down if need be.

I have an ominous feeling about Noodle's death. Kind of like he wanted me to lock him. Oh dear.

Anywho, who wants cinnabuns?

I have an ominous feeling about Noodle's death. Kind of like he wanted me to lock him. Oh dear.

Anywho, who wants cinnabuns?
Lulz

Still concertned about the lurkers. Thankfully I have my whiskey to kdeeop em cpomapany. Greirfgg thats dreadful.!!

I know this will seem very weird, but since it seems like we're in for a rough night, I'm going to claim.

I'm Harlan, robot builder and pro-town. I had a 1-shot ability, which will trigger an effect when a certain condition is met. Hopefully this will mitigate some of the theorized mess we're in for. There is 1 small drawback though, but look closely and you'll find it.

I wanted you all to have this information, just in case I'm get hit tonight. And at this point revealing the information won't make much of a difference, since I will only be useful as vanilla townie after today.

How about a couple more votes here, guys?! I'm hoping for a rare unanimous vote. Mafia history.

"I know I am not supposed to be here, but I am not the enemy you need to worry about. As a matter of fact I might even be able to help.â€

“I don't think you showing up here unannounced is much of a help. And I don't think you have our best interests at heart. Assuming of course you have that particular organ.â€

â€You really don't want to do this. It won't actually do you any good, and will just be a waste of time.â€

“Well, that's to bad for you, as I am an expert at wasting my time.â€

O'Neill takes the shot, but it passes right through the figure in front of him.

“I told you it would not workâ€

“Well, I have plenty more shots where that came from. The next one has to work out better.â€

Noodle has been lynched.

It is now NIGHTTIME. You may not post for the next 24 hours. All night actions are to be sent to me as soon as possible.

“We need some reinforcements ASAP. Get them up here.â€

“Sorry, sir it will take a few days.â€

“You guys at the Pentegon get to be an idiot every day of the week, why don't you take a day off for once?†Click “Well that could have gone better. I need some good news.â€

“Well, not good news, but better than previously. Siler got pretty injured, but the doc patched him up, and he is back in action today. We did have one death, but Halan managed to make an android of him, so he is still around.â€

“This is really getting ridicules. Who sent out invitations to all these aliens for a party on Atlantis without running it by me first?â€

No one has died.

It is now DAYTIME. You may post freely for the next 48 hours.

Players alive:
1. Caluin Graye
2. Laarz
3. Bad Ash
4. kestegs
5. BipolarChemist
6. djmbbandie
7. flubbucket
8. AnnualAntAnswers
9. CoolguyBad
10. Jcakes
11. Moar
15. Drixx
13. korialstraz
14. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName

With 14 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch someone and 8 to lock them.

The Voting Stick has been destroyed.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High