Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

I do agree, but I'm also not fond of telling others how to use their abilities. Mainly because most people will do the exact opposite of what I'm suggesting anyways.

If numbers is what he says he is, I sincerely hope he realizes that shooting tonight is a bad idea. We've done well to go 100% scum lynch so far and if Noodle flips as the neutral recruitable or scum, we'll be 3 for 3 ... but if worst case happens and 4 people die tonight and they're all townies, that basically erases our great start.

I'm convinced we need to lynch Noodle for now. My investigation results were protown, but I trust that Numbers wont shoot that person and that the information can remain mine for now.

The people i think are most town right now are Kestegs, Drixx (both of those pain me), Moar and maybe CGB. This is more gut feelings right now.
As for scum, I dont like the lurkiness of Jcakes.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free

Unvote: IWantToUseNumbersInMyName
Vote: Noodle
At the peak of numbers vote: Drixx, korialstraz, kestegs, flubbucket, CoolguyBad, Laarz

Pinky promise not to shoot tonight, Numbers?

Sorry for a triple post, but just want to mention there are three crucial things we'll be needing to address tomorrow before anything else.

Sorry for a triple post, but just want to mention there are three crucial things we'll be needing to address tomorrow before anything else.

You don't seem to have triple posted. And what will we need to address before anything else tomorrow?

As I said, I have no intention of shooting tonight if the consensus is that shooting is bad. I'll refrain from changing my vote for now, but I will be here before the end of the day in case a vote is needed.

Anti-town leans (CG? Noodle )

Leaning toward anti-town (Numbers)

Middle people=??? (everyone else)

Pro town (BPC)

Well, I lasted longer than I expected, considering my role and the early investigation. Have fun!

I just did a little fact checking since something was bugging me.

Earlier today Numbers claimed to be Ronald Greer

Looks like a reasonable claim, not that it couldn't be faked or anything, but I can see it at least reasonably fitting within a vig role, but I know nothing about SG lore.

What I find interesting is that Korial and Jcakes had a very detailed conversation about lore regarding Noodle and others, and yet nobody has mentioned anything about Numbers' role. Numbers and Noodle both name claimed very close in time to each other. Jcakes really hasn't done anything this game at all besides talk about lore. They both claim that Noodle's role is potentially very dangerous and yet neither one votes for him. To me it looks like they're intentionally not bringing up info that could be useful.

So tell me what exactly did you get out of that wiki which was useful? And what didn't you get out of the wiki on Adria, Nerus or Martouf that wasn't discussed by me and Jcakes? While I didn't fully read the wiki pages on the those 3, I still feel safe in saying that there wouldn't be anything more you learned from us. In fact I'd be surprised you wouldn't glean more info from the wiki than our lore talk.

As for why I didn't follow that up with a lore discussion on Greer, it is actually quite simple. I have absolutely no relations to him from the show at all. The thing you need to understand is SG is divided into 3 shows (and a couple movies), you have Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and last but not least, Stargate Universe. Actually having checked up on the last name, since I always get that one wrong, I realise there is 4 shows. Stargate Infinity, an animated spin-off of SG-1. And since you've already read the wiki, I'm sure you know Greer is a character from SGU. If he had any quest appearances on SG-1 or Atlantis then I can't remember. In fact I haven't even watched all the episodes on Atlantis either, so my main knowledge is of SG-1. So let's have a guessing game, where do you think Adria, Martouf and Nerus show up?

Hint: It's in the show I watched.

And since you're asking why my standing vote isn't on Noodle. My thinking for the most part (despite my questions and pressure laid out earlier in the day) has been that Noodle wasn't recruited last night. I guess I got a bit side tracked with questioning Numbers and you kestegs, that I didn't fully think through my stance on Noodle. But I think I've been pretty clear about Noodle having to go at some point, maybe I just needed to re-evaluate my priority.

Super good point. Why do you think they didn't evaluate Numbers' name and give us feedback on it?

Not sure why I quoted this. The answer is above.

And seeing Noodle's post, I might as well get the vote on him sooner rather than later.

Unvote: Numbers
Vote: Noodle

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High