Outbreak: Amish Mafia style - Mini Mafia Game

I can't foresee any reason not to start off by voting for ourselves. Can anyone else?

Doesn't really do much.

Hey! I know where Lebanon County is! I live nearish there!

P.S. If this is about the Amish, why are we in Lebanon County, shouldn't we be in Lancaster County?

So you know where the Amish live. Sounds suspicious to me.

I am Isaac Schrock. I own a beet field down the way.

Are you sure you don't mean Dwight Schrute?

I haven't played in something like this before, are there generally PRs?

As far as I know, this is a unique game. As for PRs, see rule 2:

1. No night phase. Nights will run concurrently with days. As soon as one day ends ("vaccine" vote), "night actions" occur (including night kills), then the next day starts. Submit actions before the vaccine vote. I will accept conditional actions as long as I can understand them (If A is vaccinated, do X, if B, do Y....).

To me that says yes there are.

Cmon, errbody, vote for pyro.

Wait, I mean pedro.

Unvote: Pyrotechnician
Vote: Pedro

Kinda all over so far. Did you specifically unvote Pyro because Sath voted? Or is there another reason?

I'm waiting for him to say that he hasn't been mafia previously before I am certain....oh wait....yeah, he can't do that now.

Not only can I not do that now, I ended up in a flawless win team so people will think I'm actually good at it, lol.

I'm Hannah Wittmer btw. I have absolutely no idea why the game moderators, when they give me a name, like to make it female. I think they're trying to gender confuse me or something.

I'm Hannah Wittmer btw. I have absolutely no idea why the game moderators, when they give me a name, like to make it female. I think they're trying to gender confuse me or something.

Interesting name, what's your occupation?

NO, I will NOT give out my name. YEESH

Too soon.

This is going to be an interesting game. I already have the WIFOM wheels turning with Sathoris's vote. I think a big hurdle is going to be no alignment's being revealed on the people who receive a vaccination. Will make things harder for us since vote trains become much less black and white (when they were even kind of gray to begin with).

How many mafia do we think we have?

If we have four the balance just doesn't work (I thought it might be this high in the sign up thread but clearly wasn't think about night kills/vaccinated being removed from the game).

Three vs six would be a potential 4 vs 3 on the second vote and 3 vs 2 on the third vote (assuming there are no town kills and two townies being voted in first) this would almost guarantee a mafia would make the final three and unless Gory intended the LYLO vote to be his desired outcome seems unlikely as well.

I believe this means we either have 2 mafia or 3/2 independent mafia kind of like SK's, but Idk how that would work with the possibility of night kills. But this game is wonky so I am not sure there is a clear cut answer.

Vote Count:
Caluin Graye (0) - [STRIKE]Caluin Graye[/STRIKE]
Drixx (1) - Drixx
BipolarChemist (1) - Bipolar Chemist
Pyrotechnician (1) - [STRIKE]pharphis[/STRIKE], Sathoris,
pharphis (1) - Caluin Graye

current as of post #37

How many mafia do we think we have?

If we have four the balance just doesn't work (I thought it might be this high in the sign up thread but clearly wasn't think about night kills/vaccinated being removed from the game).

Three vs six would be a potential 4 vs 3 on the second vote and 3 vs 2 on the third vote (assuming there are no town kills and two townies being voted in first) this would almost guarantee a mafia would make the final three and unless Gory intended the LYLO vote to be his desired outcome seems unlikely as well.

I believe this means we either have 2 mafia or 3/2 independent mafia kind of like SK's, but Idk how that would work with the possibility of night kills. But this game is wonky so I am not sure there is a clear cut answer.

I agree with your thinking, and I've thought since the sign ups that it would likely be 3vs6

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High