Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

What is purple? Why? Who is purple and why are they purple? How now brown cow?

Hello!!! I survived taking my kid, a friend and her 2 kids, to an amusement park yesterday. WOOHOO. 2 tantrums, one father called threatening to come take one kid home early, one threat to leave a kid in the car park all day , 1 ride missed because kid shoved me and knocked mayo all over my dress ... but I digress. We actually had fun at the end of it all.
That's one of the reasons for why I don't have kids!

Moar, you expect too much from hubbies. They are delicate creatures who cannot be pushed into housework without wilting like pathetic little girls. I have been working on my hubby for 15 years with limited success - now he looks sheepish when he dumps clothes all over the floor, so that's progress!

Mine gets a list of things to do and a deadline. He knows the consequences of not doing it are not pretty. So he does them, but is always late and suddenly in a hurry. Like he gets a 30 min warning that I'm going to do laundry. If he hasn't collected his stuff by then and put it infront ot the washing maching, it will not get washed. I'm really good at ignoring stuff lying around generally. He has learned that it won't go away magically. ;)
Also, we got 2 very nice girls cleaning the house every 2nd wednesday. That takes away a lot of conflict and is well worth the money.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

This is not truth in all situations. Make him do the damn work, that slacker. If I can wash the dishes, and do the laundry, and all that good stuff in my house, then so can some other guy!

To be fair, he works insanely long hours and is often gone from 7am to 11pm. He is very appreciative of all I do and often says that he couldn't have his career without me. So all is forgiven.

Tad is my husband's imaginary friend. And I have to say (although it pains me to do so) that Kamap actually does do his houshold chores. He cleans the kittylitter, does the dishes (well actually dries the clean dishes, after I wash them) and if I ask he'll do lots of other chores too. I'm lucky i guess :nod:

That's not my question though. My question is, why didn't anyone tell me that the hype over Florence + The Machine wasn't in fact hype, but a proper assessment of fantastic music? Hmm?

I guess the Dog Days just aren't quite over yet. They just need to see that there isn't just no light out there and shake it out.

Just finished cleaning out some of my notes from College. Kind of exhausted, wondering why I kept notes that were completely irrelevant to my major.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

I've actually kept almost nothing. Mostly just tests and electronic copies of lecture slides. I guess I never really learned to take notes well.

There's this guy in some of my classes that catalogues his notes, scans them and creates electronic databases of all of his stuff.Going all the way back to grade 9, this guy has everything.

There's this guy in some of my classes that catalogues his notes, scans them and creates electronic databases of all of his stuff.Going all the way back to grade 9, this guy has everything.

Except a life.

*wine please*

Parents are here and we are playing cards. And drinking. Smoke break now.

*cuddes bar*

Tad is my husband's imaginary friend. And I have to say (although it pains me to do so) that Kamap actually does do his houshold chores. He cleans the kittylitter, does the dishes (well actually dries the clean dishes, after I wash them) and if I ask he'll do lots of other chores too. I'm lucky i guess :nod:

You didn't say hubby. Pretty sure this post is made by kamap.

Everything but a whole number of things, he has notes thats what the has but what else?

There is a smiley in that post, I never use smilies or do I? Its clearly a real post from my wife.
You've got to believe me, why wont anyone believe me? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High