Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Harsh man, harsh....

Now excuse me as I go cry into the corner.

*cries in a corner* ;(

No one understands but bob, just smile and nod.

A few hours to late but all a good night and do not let the bedbugs bite.

Goodmorning!

*Gets the purple spray can*

Now hold still kitteh.

ps: How are ya doing, long time not heared any purring.

What is purple? Why? Who is purple and why are they purple? How now brown cow?

Hello!!! I survived taking my kid, a friend and her 2 kids, to an amusement park yesterday. WOOHOO. 2 tantrums, one father called threatening to come take one kid home early, one threat to leave a kid in the car park all day , 1 ride missed because kid shoved me and knocked mayo all over my dress ... but I digress. We actually had fun at the end of it all.

Moar, you expect too much from hubbies. They are delicate creatures who cannot be pushed into housework without wilting like pathetic little girls. I have been working on my hubby for 15 years with limited success - now he looks sheepish when he dumps clothes all over the floor, so that's progress!

*hugs dj
Keep the sangria flowing, barkeep! No crying in the bar!

@goldtru:

purple is for people that are site pals (I.E. donate money to the forum). Your name is purple among other perks (no ads, private forums with giveaways etc.)

A quick question - what does God need with a starship?

That's not my question though. My question is, why didn't anyone tell me that the hype over Florence + The Machine wasn't in fact hype, but a proper assessment of fantastic music? Hmm?

It's a bit early for it, but can I have a bourbon and branch? With a bourbon chaser? OKTHANKS!

:nod:

Moar, you expect too much from hubbies. They are delicate creatures who cannot be pushed into housework without wilting like pathetic little girls. I have been working on my hubby for 15 years with limited success - now he looks sheepish when he dumps clothes all over the floor, so that's progress!

This is not truth in all situations. Make him do the damn work, that slacker. If I can wash the dishes, and do the laundry, and all that good stuff in my house, then so can some other guy!

I do like 90% of the cleaning in my house. Because it wouldn't get done if I didn't do it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High