Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game - Sign Up Thread

A post restriction of Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na Batman would be nice for Kegs.

/in

PS- the reason im not posting in the bar is because i know that if i go back there i will never leave.

Ace and Gary have fit themselves into many places that people didn't think they could.

Hmm. I thought superman was the one with the amazing vision. Are you getting confused here?

HA. Agreed.

By technicallity, there were multiple instances where Superman, and various other super heros, made appearances in the Batman universe.

They fit in my continuity.

I can give you the Ace or Gary role if you like, but I don't think it will be forum appropriate.

Glad to have you aboard, where are the other lurk masters? I'm surprised noodle hasn't added himself yet.

P.S. If there is anyone really really not interested in playing, I am absolute garbage at writting stories, so if anyone wants to volunteer please let me know!

Glad to have you aboard, where are the other lurk masters? I'm surprised noodle hasn't added himself yet.

P.S. If there is anyone really really not interested in playing, I am absolute garbage at writting stories, so if anyone wants to volunteer please let me know!

Ask Noodle to do it for you...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High