Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game - Sign Up Thread

Vote: kestegs

Strongly tempted to

Vote 2: Pyro

Unless this game gets going soon...

Notice to all players:

Sign ups are technically closed, but if anyone else wants to join, please feel free to say so for the next couple days. Since the mini mafia game is still going, this game will not start until Monday April 22 as I don't really want people to have to deal with playing in multiple games if they are not used to it.

The game will start at 5 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time is GMT -5 for all you other timezone people, same start and end times as Solars currently running game.

Kestegs has been killed.

He was Kestegs - Spammer - Alignment Donkey

Pyro has been killed

Since the moderator of the game has been killed, the game has effectively ended, congratulations to no one, you have all lost.

Last edited:
Kestegs has been killed.

He was Kestegs - Spammer - Alignment Donkey

Pyro has been killed

Since the moderator of the game has been killed, the game has effectively ended, congratulations to no one, you have all lost.

Awesome another game to lose at.

Aww.

the game is dumb, though.

You're dumb! OHHHHHH BURN!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO APPLY COLD WATER TO THE AFFECTED AREA CUZ U GOTZ BURRRRRNED!

TIME TO GO TO THE ER, SON. YOU DONE GOT BURRRRNED. Can't touch dis, b****!

The game thread has been posted, however the game has not yet started. Expect to have your role pms sometime tonight or tomorrow. If you do not have your role pms by end of day tomorrow please notify me as soon as possible.

I require a flowchart to understand this.
Will this 'Fro Chart work for you??
afro1972.jpg

You didn't post your sign up link in the stats thread.

I am severely disappointed in you!

If you have room, I'll play. If too late, well then it's your fault and I blame you. =P

Oh no! Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice that you hadn't signed up. I'm sorry.

I've already randomized the roles and sent out a couple, so the best I think I can do is have you as a backup player if someone has to drop out or is inactive. Either that or if someone is willing to give up their spot I can give you their assigned role.

I could create a new role and automatically give you it, but that wouldn't really be random then...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High