Batman - The Dark Knight Mafia Game - Sign Up Thread

Pyrotechnician1

Apr 21, 2011
verusgaming.forumotion.com
Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Batman Mafia Game sign up thread.

Here are a couple wiki links for some general information about batman and the characters in the comics/movies/etc, although if you don't know who batman is, then you must have been under a rock for quite a long while:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Batman_supporting_characters

Extensive knowledge of the comics is definately not necessary but a basic understand of batman may help.

If you are new to forum mafia, or not really sure if forum mafia is for you, please feel free to ask a few questions, and don't be afraid to give it a shot. We always welcome new players!

I'll probably leave the sign-ups open until April 17th, to allow some time for people to find this thread, for the mini game to take place, and for me to work out details with TC who has generously volunteered to review my setup (If I ever send it to him that is...)

The game will then start either that Friday the 19th, or the following Monday the 22nd at 5pm EST with a twilight phase depending on player preferences (I know weekend start games sometimes have difficulty taking off). Any # of players is fine, but my initial setup now requires 22 players so give or take a few people either way is not a problem.

If anyone is really really not interested in playing, but wants to assist with writting the stories that would be wonderful as I am absolute garbage at doing so.

Also, please bear with me as this will be my first time moding, but I'm sure it will be a blast.

Player List:

1. crawlingdeadman
2. coju
3. pharphis
4. Laarz
5. djmbbandie
6. BipolarChemist
7. Jason Maher
8. Bad Ash
9. FredOfErik
10. kestegs
11. Solar Ice
12. Ankeli
13. Drixx
14. Gwaihir
15. Malevolent
16. Goryani
17. flubbbucket
18. omgwtfbbqpwned
19. Moar
20. thefranklin
21. Valhauros
22. Noodle
23. Zokar - Replaced by Caluin Graye

Last edited:
I want in.

Put me down.

I think I have stuff sorted out at work well enough so they won't call me away again, so yeah, I'll play.

I didn't see it coming either. Probably because he posted it before you even asked him.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High